Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Should Ladies Be Granted Menstrual Leave? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should Ladies Be Granted Menstrual Leave? (13810 Views)

Zambia Grants Menstrual Monthly Holiday To Women / This Company Has Introduced Menstrual Leave Policy / Should "Menstrual Leave" Be Adopted In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Ladies Be Granted Menstrual Leave? by joseph1832(m): 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
KingTom:
he does have a point however we find these days that the number of women suffering from dysmenorrhea has risen rapidly it's no longer the 2 in 10 we were familiar with its now probably 4 in 10 sooner or later it may be 6 in 10 or worse 8 in 10 most researchers claim it has to do with diet others cite radioactivity etc. But on the leave issue generally I don't think they should be granted leaves because let's face it someone out there may want your job and that will automatically make menopausal women the hot cakes for hiring grin I will however be open minded if the leaves are granted to women who work with customers eg bankers you know that can really affect the consumer relationships also nurses too although those ones don't need periods to be aggressive and rude, they just look at their paychecks
Seen and noted.
Re: Should Ladies Be Granted Menstrual Leave? by HaneefahRN(f): 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ifebazz:

Why should they be granted even maternity leave? I thought they are fighting for 'gender equality'? After all men don't get non of these let everyone be equal nau.

Why don't you do your wife a favour, and carry all the pregnancies and go through labour for all your children, huh?
Re: Should Ladies Be Granted Menstrual Leave? by ewosk: 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
After all this crap someborry go come dey shout gender equality....

There is nothing like gender equality....Women should not get the treatment meted to men....

There is maternal leave _____ Nothing like paternal leave

now some dey find menstrual leave....men nkor

MEN & WOMEN are not and can never be the same....

N.B
I stand that all humans be accorded respect and opportunities as deserving.
Re: Should Ladies Be Granted Menstrual Leave? by lilliesboy(m): 12:16am On Mar 23, 2016
Yes, but after sucking their boss' di*ks.
Re: Should Ladies Be Granted Menstrual Leave? by Ifebazz(m): 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
xendra:
Ozuo
cc Seun, Lalasticlal et al
You guys better hire less biased and objective moderators. If the quoted doesn't sound as insult I see no reason why asking the author a simple question in the same light is one. And I am still going to repeat my question until you either ban us both or delete my account.
What breed of Ozuo is your father?
If you see her comment as a compliment, please permit me to call you same.
You have to ban her and delete her comment too.
Re: Should Ladies Be Granted Menstrual Leave? by xendra: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ifebazz:

cc Seun, Lalasticlal et al
You guys better hire less biased and objective moderators. If the quoted doesn't sound as insult I see no reason why asking the author a simple question in the same light is one. And I am still going to repeat my question until you either ban us both or delete my account.
What breed of Ozuo is your father?
If you see her comment as a compliment, please permit me to call you same.
You have to ban her and delete her comment too.
dude the guy is late, and you are just not going to live longer than he did if you dont leave him alone....... who dey fear ban
Re: Should Ladies Be Granted Menstrual Leave? by Ifebazz(m): 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
xendra:
dude the guy is late, and you are just not going to live longer than he did if you dont leave him alone....... who dey fear ban
who is late?
Re: Should Ladies Be Granted Menstrual Leave? by graci(f): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2016
nepapole:
Women shudnt work in d first place....na y job no even dey for man again...even mechanic work....they don dey do am.
I swear u so funny...-f we didn't work now,u will be the ist to say we are too independent to a fault...c ur mouth
Re: Should Ladies Be Granted Menstrual Leave? by nepapole(m): 10:01am On Mar 25, 2016
graci:
I swear u so funny...-f we didn't work now,u will be the ist to say we are too independent to a fault...c ur mouth
Like ur mouth... tongue
Re: Should Ladies Be Granted Menstrual Leave? by Timossa(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2016
ShakurM:
If yes, you better give us jerking off breaks during office hours o

Abi nau... hahahaha.... the post is very funny.
Re: Should Ladies Be Granted Menstrual Leave? by upuphim(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
Our Swissgarde Omega Plus do relieve women of menstrual cramps/pain. 2 to 3 tablets does the magic. Instead of this advocate (menstrual leave) you can avail yourself of this great opportunity this supplement provides. Contact on comoli2009@gmail.com
Re: Should Ladies Be Granted Menstrual Leave? by robosky02(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
tohpahz:
Hell no..

isorite

keep working hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? / Job Of 130k On The Mainland Or Job Of 330k On The Island (please Advise Me) / A Thread About Criminologist: Career Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.