Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? (13816 Views)

Remote Workers: How Do You Cope With Foreign Accents At Work? / Govt And Private Firms Workers: How Are You Coping With High Transport Costs? / 15k Salary As A Graduate: How Are You Coping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by DZTech: 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
A neighbor who works in a govt MDA said they were given Fridays off due to the issues on ground.
So let's know how things are in your area.
And kindly mention your Residential LGA and how far you travel to work.

Mine- eti-osa, about 10-25km (depending on clients).

Yours?

1forall, crazyman
kindly push to relevant section.
God bless.
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by SmartGadgetz: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
I trek from mushin to Ajah for work everyday.
Now my official shoe heel is completely flat like canvas.

Normally, I wake up from sleep each morning by 3am to take my bath, dress up and off to trekking by 4:am.

Sometimes, very early in the morning while in my way to work, anytime I get fo the 3rd mainland bridge, one mind always tell me to jump into the river due to frustration, the other mind will at the same time tell me to present like someone that want to jump inside the lagoon to get people attention that I may jam my destiny helper while doing this...

Again, as you all know that to be mad is not the problem but too much waka na the problem that mad people complain about.,,but I always remind myself that im not a madman, every now and then.

One day, as of last week while going to work, I picked #1k on the ground, I no mind to turn yam at least to be useful to someone but unfortunately it didn't happen.... I

Should I continue šŸ˜„

138 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by SmartGadgetz: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lol...

7 Likes

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by DZTech: 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Normally, I wake up from sleep each morning by 3am to take my bath, dress up and off to trekking by 4:am.

Sometimes, very early in the morning while in my way to work, anytime I get fo the 3rd mainland bridge, one mind always tell me to jump into the river due to frustration, the other mind will at the same time tell me to present like someone that want to jump inside the lagoon to get people attention that I may jam my destiny helper while doing this...

Again, as you all know that to be mad is not the problem but too much waka na the problem that mad people complain about.,,but I always remind myself that im not a madman, every now and then.

One day, as of last week while going to work, I picked #1k on the ground, I no mind to turn yam at least to be useful to someone but unfortunately it didn't happen.... I

Should I continue šŸ˜„
dude.
you can NOT be serious.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by DZTech: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
are banks really not opening tomorrow? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by DZTech: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
hmm... buhari is really working.
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by MITCHELL96: 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
I'm wondering what urchins will comment on this post šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by Ekundayo7574(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pls vote for my master
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
Op, this palarva is not limited to office workers alone.

Office workers, Iya lojas, baba lajes, petty traders, sole proprietors, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate organizations, politicians and even the ministries are not exempted.

We are all feeling the effects, even those that their consumptions are autonomous are not left behind.

If you don't feel the effects one way or the others, prove me wrong.

7 Likes

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by HomoSapiien: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
grin
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by updatechange(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Iā€™ve not been able to go to work for about a week now, thereā€™s no where to get cash, all the pos operators donā€™t have cash, atms donā€™t dispense cash banks wonā€™t even open talk more of getting cash.

I already communicated with my boss on how things are happening over here but still scared somehow might be relieved off my duty if care isnā€™t taking.

To buy food now, I always transfer money to the food vendors around and start buying till I exhaust the money and send another. If u ask them for cash u wonā€™t get but u can buy and pay with transfer.

In fact cash is just like HIV now, if u ask anyone what u will here is ā€œI no get o!ā€
My tired is really tired.šŸ˜”

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by ecolime(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
It hasn't been easy for millions of Nigerians.

Hang on folks, we have just 6 days to go. Hope is on the way. We shall overcome.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by Orire01(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
omo
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by PrinceOfLagos: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
DZTech:
are banks really not opening tomorrow? shocked
This is Nigeria so anything is possible

Always be prepared my friend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by Newgeess(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Omo the country dey upside down like this o
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by Sultty(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
I pity those who are working in offices (8-5) jobs, sincerely I feel their pain and hope they don't vote idiots in power tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by hamedollar(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Anything in this country is all about struggling. Buhari is a callous and wicked human being. He wants to perform last minute miracle

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by olgaa14: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Apc members trekking to work we are waiting for your comments on the drug lord.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by Lanretoye(m): 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Na staff bus dey carry them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by ecolime(m): 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
olgaa14:
Apc members trekking to work we are waiting for your comments on the drug lord.
We go respond. Lets queue for fuel first.

10 Likes

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by Amatrillion: 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
For me, I constantly give excuse from time to time in order to save me transport and to feed my family.

Excuse like.....good morning sir, my daughter is very sick , and need to rush her to hospital. The next thing, they will grant me approval..sharp sharp..

13 Likes

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by aylive02(m): 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Urchins are getting free fuel and cash

5 Likes

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by princeade86(m): 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Support with trek ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by dadebayo1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Feb 25th is not the solution

4 Likes

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by easzypeaszy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
My office just declared dat we shld all be workin frm home
I dey hungry since morning now no food
I go buy stuffs frm Grand square dey nvr see alert and me sef no fit wait again and u no fit carry goods
SHAME ON EVERYONE SHOUTIN ITS A GOOD IDEA
LET ME SEE IF AFTER ELECTION U WL STIL CONTINUE SAYIN ITS A GOOD IDEA

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by DropsMic(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hmm
Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by nautybride: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
angry
My bosses aren't the understanding type. They want the job done and you must be available. I have prayed never to have such bosses anymore in my life.
I have even vouch that I must rise and would be a considerate boss and my maker should give me good hearted colleagues.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by smiliyB(f): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
My office ask us to work from home, they really tried. We started working from home since the beginning of this money scarcity and they ask us to continue till end of the month. But they didn't stop those that can make it to the office from coming sha

11 Likes

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by BATified2023: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
I wonder how igbos are coping since they believe only tinubu needs cash

Reasonable Nigerians I implore u to avoid voting more hardship in the name of voting atiku or peter obi, they will only add to your miseries cos they will continue this anti people policy

Imagine psquare who lives in highbrow area telling u to endure when u canā€™t even have access to the 5k in your account

Someone who have millions in his account is telling u to endure n keep using 1500 to withdraw 5k from Pos n u think he wants d best for u

Validatedā€¦.a known Igbo n a peter obi supporter made it clear here on nairaland that once peter obi is elected security operatives will search u on d street n search your homes for old notes n once they found one u will b jailed for good 21 years

Imagine been jailed on your hard earned money?

Validated n many igbos like him believe the old note with u is what u use to support tinubu so once u are caught with it u must b sentenced..

My people will u willingly submit yourself to people who will jail u for having old notes even when there are no new note?

Donā€™t fall for this Igbo agenda, peter obi will continue the policy n just like nnamdi kanu during his prime, obi will never b wrongā€¦..they will keep telling u to endure like anambra people did for good 8 years when obi kept their money in his daughter account n even used some to grow his stakes in fidelity bank

Voting for obi is like having nnamdi kanu part 2 on all Nigerians
Once they donā€™t want u to do anything, they kill u once u try it, u can see their Monday sit at home

The same line of ā€œlets endureā€ they used when unknown gunmen were killing people n they thought it will hurt buhari is still d same line of letā€™s endure they are telling u now

Nigerians ronu ooo

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? by Faposky95: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Should I continue šŸ˜„

Omo, try walking in the coming Commonwealth games or.Olympics
Drop the job and start training
Success awaits those who believe
Mushin to Ajah

Yu get mind sha

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Of 130k On The Mainland Or Job Of 330k On The Island (please Advise Me) / Maximize Your Talents: 10 Questions That Will Help Shape Your Career / #FOREXCrisis: Food And Beverage Sector To Sack 3m Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.