Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair (2125 Views)

Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair / 8 Creative Ways To Style Your Natural Hair / Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair by GoldSignatures: 11:56am On Mar 22, 2016
For natural hair care tips join our BBM channel C002033BE

Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair by Emypresh(m): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
What of for men....I want to grow my hair
Re: Tips On How To Grow Your Natural Hair by Kbeaut(f): 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
The best way to grow your hair thicker is by using black castor oil. Even if you are a man, you can use it. It is very thick so it's not something you need to put on daily but it works really well. Also make sure to drink plenty of water & vitamins that encourage beautiful hair & nails. Such as the vitamin "msm". Also don't forget your vitamin C!

(1) (Reply)

Nano Halfcast Lightening Soap / Wedding Suit / I Think I Have The Most Swaggalicious Younger Brother!! See Photos!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.