Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

My Experience In First Bank Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Experience In First Bank Today (443 Views)

Singer, Simi Arrives The Falz Experience In Style!(photos) / Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos / Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In First Bank Today by Johnny19: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
My experience with a cute lady in the Bank May God deliver us from Nigerian ladies , big Girls small sense.. She walked into the banking hall, her pointed shoe announcing her arrival minutes before you saw her. She wore that kind of dress that convinces you that heaven is missing an angel. The aroma of her perfume would easily finish a bowl of eba for its sweetness. And the phone which she gingerly held to her ear, without minding the security guy frantically waving at her that calls are not allowed in banking halls, will cost a small fortune. She stepped forward, picked a deposit slip and searched frantically for a pen. About five guys offered her their pens but, shame to bad people, she took mine maybe because I was closest to her. After a while, or a long while because time stood still, she stood up and inched closer to me. She whispered: "Please can you spell 'thirty' for me?" I looked down at her deposit slip in surprise. She'd written: 'tarty tausan'! Olodumare oooo!!!!!! I hissed and snatched my biro from her hand. Fine face, no brains, nothing turns me on than a beauty with Brain

1 Like

Re: My Experience In First Bank Today by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Chisos!
Re: My Experience In First Bank Today by hrhobi1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3003680/experience-cute-lady-bank/4

Same topic same story by another Nlander, so who's the thief among you too now?
Re: My Experience In First Bank Today by hrhobi1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3003680/experience-cute-lady-bank/4. Who's the thief? Same topic same story posted by another user 2 days back.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Directors Says That Possibly Slept With Linda Ikeji / Why / See First Look: Elizabeth Bank TOTALLY Unrecognizable As Rita Repulsa From Might

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.