Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank (41146 Views)

Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits / Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Decryptor(m): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
Businessnaija:
prettythicksme
How may i help u? angry
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by xreal: 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
gretblue:

And your like minds are also dashing you "likes". How do you intend this lady in question to impact any knowledge to her child who returns from an elementary school with an elementary assignments of writing in words one - Ten. Shame on you for defending moral impunity like this.

Your entire household (if u got any)
Shame on ur fada.

Your papa go school?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by tico1212(m): 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
Na ibadan bis gels for u. Ma hen ti hen namba is ezero sebun zero tiri tu wan nai seben sis wan oh. That is mai hen ti hen namba. Hehehe u go fear dem face

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by stephnie44(f): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ayoemrys:
hahahahahaha no be small thing o,but op you re a liar,u do not snatch any biro from her,of cus u were even happy that she spoke to u,i ws dere,i saw u smilin like a damage pvssy
haaaaaaaa u dey vex o
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by bamirotola: 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
daretodiffer:

Reta..rded joke

Maybe your problem is greater than the joke....seek help bro
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
alexory23:
No sometimes yu forget spelling,or the arrangement of a particular word,probably when yu got alot in mind.
Not in This Case abeeg.. This one is too much.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by cartoonday(m): 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lmao!!!!.....4 God's sake
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Is english language our native mother tongue language? Is it not borrowed due to colonization. Let the girl be jor. .English language is overrated, Majority of the time, I speak and write in my Igbo language during daily conservation.
Its time to ditch this English of a thing and return to our various native languages.
Ndewo nu
Stop sounding local. What language do you communicate with here on Nairaland?
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by LoveJesus87(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ayoemrys:
hahahahahaha no be small thing o,but op you re a liar,u do not snatch any biro from her,of cus u were even happy that she spoke to u,i ws dere,i saw u smilin like a damage pvssy
Got it. grin
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by charlsecy(m): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
bamirotola:
May God deliver us from Nigerian ladies , big Girls small sense..

I looked down at her deposit slip in surprise.
She'd written:
'tarty tausan'!
That is bad, but do you think her illiteracy in the English language could stop her from being street-smart and wealthy?
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Ayoemrys(m): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
LoveJesus87:
Got it. grin
u get mouth jor
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by alexory23(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
Chuvin22:
Not in This Case abeeg.. This one is too much.
Lol....
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by walearoy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
bamirotola:

She whispered: "Please can you spell 'thirty' for me?"
She'd written:
'tarty tausan'!

Olodumare oooo!!!!!!

I hissed and snatched my biro from her hand.
Fine face, no brains, nothing turns me on than a beauty with Brain

#OlodoOshi

Is her name olajumoke?
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by seyitony1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
bamirotola:
She walked into the banking hall, her pointed shoe announcing her arrival minutes before you saw her.
She wore that kind of dress that convinces you that heaven is missing an angel.
The aroma of her perfume would easily finish a bowl of eba for its sweetness.
And the phone which she gingerly held to her ear, without minding the security guy frantically waving at her that calls are not allowed in banking halls, will cost a small fortune.
She stepped forward, picked a deposit slip and searched frantically for a pen.
About five guys offered her their pens but, shame to bad people, she took mine maybe because I was closest to her.
After a while, or a long while because time stood still, she stood up and inched closer to me.
She'd written:
'tarty tausan'!

Olodumare oooo!!!!!!

#OlodoOshi

This guy can lie!!!!! Is your second name Lai Mohammed grin
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
bamirotola:

Maybe your problem is greater than the joke....seek help bro
I know that is greater than your grey matter
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by mamawin(f): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
tell me this is not true and I owe you N5m!!!!
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by drnoel: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bloggz74:

Its really common and sad.
Same way one of these girls came withe the mum to my office and she was asked simply to write a letter applying for ATM.
Na so this sweet looking diaspora student in UK dey mumu.she was smiling around not knowing where to start pen and paper staring at her untill the mum saw what was on and rescued her.
The mum wrote the entire letter and submitted.
All these indomie-brain-made-in-heaven-angels?
Fear them!

Na wah for this ur comment ooh.u think say to study abroad na beans? Though many of them no go survive for naija education system but them go be first to cast naija schools. What that little bread and butter gal was suffering from is common. It is called "they are watching me syndrome" a.k.a inferiority complex. I met many of them, have associated with many of them and schooled with many of them years back. If u meet that chick one on one for UK on her turf she go rubbish u, cast u down, treat you like dirt. No mind all those fake ajebuta.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by 1ladyonly: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahahahahaah! I can't imagine how damaged pvssy looks like! grin grin grin now I'm so intrigued to see how's the op smile tongue

Is like cinema pop corn.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Mrford(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
Copy cats. I don't know y nigerians too like copy copy I have seen this joke a million places on both Facebook and whatsapp.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by stevLegend: 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
It's good to be Educated. But i wonder what is the use of Question & Assistance if u can come up with this. An educated person is a light to the world. So, since u're too educated to dislike ''beauty with no brain,'' is it a crime that she asked u to help her spell? Atleast, she can spell & write her name. I know of my neighbour who got 2nd Class upper frm Unilag. Today, he's charging phones & batteries.

''A person who asks a question is only a fool for 5minutes. But the one who doesn't ask at all is a fool forever''
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by stevLegend: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
bamirotola:
She walked into the banking hall, her pointed shoe announcing her arrival minutes before you saw her.
And the phone which she gingerly held to her ear, without minding the security guy frantically waving at her that calls are not allowed in banking halls, will cost a small fortune.
About five guys offered her their pens but, shame to bad people, she took mine maybe because I was closest to her.
After a while, or a long while because time stood still, she stood up and inched closer to me.
She'd written:
'tarty tausan'!

Olodumare oooo!!!!!!

#OlodoOshi

It's good to be Educated. But i wonder what is the use of Question & Assistance if u can come up with this. An educated person is a light to the world. So, since u're too educated to dislike ''beauty with no brain,'' is it a crime that she asked u to help her spell? Atleast, she can spell & write her name. I know of my neighbour who got 2nd Class upper frm Unilag. Today, he's charging phones & batteries.

''A person who asks a question is only a fool for 5minutes. But the one who doesn't ask at all is a fool forever''

Secondly, why not blast the people who shared your post? Because they seem not to know articles to share. Such personal experienced articles can not be shared because they weren't the ones who experienced it....
Naija, we always claim to be the best. Yet, we're no better than the...........
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by foody(f): 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
alexory23:
No sometimes you forget spelling,or the arrangement of a particular word,probably when you got a lot in mind.
There was a time when I was writing an exam that "is" became a problem, I wrote:
the man his coming, I cancelled his and wrote hiss , es and finally I left it and continued with my work when it was like 2mins to the end of the paper the spelling just came on its own, I then quickly went to change es to is.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by SirDavico(m): 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
Op you wicked oh. You should have helped her na. Do unto others what u would want them to do unto u. Bt I smell lies sha. U must have been choking with suppressed Laghter while gladly helping her out! Talk true, put d devil to shame.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by alexory23(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
foody:
There was a time when I was writing an exam that "is" became a problem, I wrote:
the man his coming, I cancelled his and wrote hiss , es and finally I left it and continued with my work when it was like 2mins to the end of the paper the spelling just came on its own, I then quickly went to change es to is.
Henhen that's it,....lol...it happens
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by doll912(f): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
NA LIE ooo! And even if it true, eehen!!! Even if she could spell correctly, what makes u think she will give u audience? Becos she borrowed ur pen, u don dey get hope say u don see fish catch... All these chewing gum boys sef!
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by DaisyII: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ayoemrys:

Please where did you keep your brain?? I might help you search for it.
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by erumena(m): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
KashyBaby:
Hahahahahaha...tarty tausan is ain't bad, she juz spelled it according to how she pronounced it boo... grin grin grin

If I we're u I will juz smile at her ( don't laugh out loud) & tell.her she wrote it right tongue

Can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin somebody stop meeeeee!
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Arckeen: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
Wetin you come gain now ?
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by m2dl: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
KashyBaby:
Hahahahahaha...tarty tausan is ain't bad, she juz spelled it according to how she pronounced it boo... grin grin grin

If I we're u I will juz smile at her ( don't laugh out loud) & tell.her she wrote it right tongue

which phucken sentence is dis ''is ain't bad '

I'm sure u d girl d op met....oh no ,recalled she's ur mama
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by kibzz(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
sweetheart pls calm down and forget these people joor.. I need u in a relaxed frame of mind for saturday.

Adaure4ever:
Is english language our native mother tongue language? Is it not borrowed due to colonization. Let the girl be jor. .English language is overrated, Majority of the time, I speak and write in my Igbo language during daily conservation.
Its time to ditch this English of a thing and return to our various native languages.
Ndewo nu
Re: My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank by Coolgent(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
bamirotola:
She'd written:
'tarty tausan'!

Olodumare oooo!!!!!!

#OlodoOshi
Bros she dey tel u say if u got money you can...
Tarty tausan = Tart for thirty thousand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help! My Boyfriend Irritates Me / Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.