Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,157 members, 7,864,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Justice Kafarati Withdraws From Saraki's Suit To Stop Trial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Kafarati Withdraws From Saraki's Suit To Stop Trial (28257 Views)

N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter / Withdraw From Saraki’s Trial, Eminent Lawyers Advise Umar / Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Kafarati Withdraws From Saraki's Suit To Stop Trial by justmenoni: 5:12am On Mar 23, 2016
Mr Steve and ur moniker is also Steve, u no sabi at all...

quote author=stevywonder post=44007245]I just check my jamb result it was 160 so I was hopeless I got mr steve number from a friend I called MR Steve and explain he help me to upgrade my score to 218 at first i tought it was all lies now I am happy if u want to upgrade ur score too call mr steve on 08032671905 he is going to help u the way he helped me God bless mr steve

below is my result
sosososososo happpy[/quote]
Re: Justice Kafarati Withdraws From Saraki's Suit To Stop Trial by Pavarottii(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2016
kayfra:

If you had half a brain you would be able to deduce that an innocent judge won't recuse himself unless there is a genuine conflict of interest that would implicate him. But looks like I am asking way too much of your intellect.
So wat if he stays and rules to squash the case?
Re: Justice Kafarati Withdraws From Saraki's Suit To Stop Trial by kayfra: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
Pavarottii:

So wat if he stays and rules to squash the case?

Why will a judge from a lower court even accept a case that has been ruled upon by the supreme court?

That is the question.
Re: Justice Kafarati Withdraws From Saraki's Suit To Stop Trial by Pavarottii(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
kayfra:

Why will a judge from a lower court even accept a case that has been ruled upon by the supreme court?

That is the question.
Wat did the supreme court rule upon?
Re: Justice Kafarati Withdraws From Saraki's Suit To Stop Trial by kayfra: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
Pavarottii:

Wat did the supreme court rule upon?

Google is your friend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" / Video And Pictures From Peter Obi Campaign In Nnewi / Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.