Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) (43091 Views)

Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum / Toke Makinwa And Joe Ciroc Rumored To Be Dating (Photos) / Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by Jackdasilver(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2016
Whaaaat, badoo with yemi alade? Badoo wan die? sad
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by megareal: 10:40am On Mar 23, 2016
ITbomb:

If wishes were horses, I would have killed you for all my unreplied PMs angry
For real? grin . I never see ya PMs o. Biko, no kee me. I get 12 pikinses. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by MrWhaley: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2016
megareal:

Joke away na. Tomatoe seller bad ni? Ask Olajumoke....the bread seller.
So,you are one of those that are being mentored by that 'OniBuredi'?? Wonders! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by breakeven: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2016
uhmm. That Morgan go sell Davido and pocket the money o. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by gglimited: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2016
Codedrock:
Well, today we are gonna be having fun listing out Nigerian celebrities that should be dating each other most especially our artists. Well, below you'll see they were matched together considering the chemistry between them physically,musically behaviorally.
Article by your favourite T.I.N Magazine writer Apata Bayode, lets know in the comment section if you disagree or agree with him on this one.

1] WIZKID AND CHIDINMA
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1324723_e5fe30fc22f511e399ca22000ab5bc2f_7_jpg696a8b873878bc1a059fca0b2c4c7113
Wiz and Chee

These two are actually the best for each other.. They've both got small stature and baby faces.. They are actually gonna be great together. Even musically they are gonna help each other write beta songs...

2] FALZ AND SIMI

Omg!

Well, we all know there is no argument on this one. Simi and Falz are definitely "Couple of the year". physically,musically the chemistry is just so on point. Boda Kunle I'm a great fan of yours and you and Simi are good together but Falz and Simi is gonna be a better good.

3] DAVIDO AND CYNTHIA MORGAN

[img]http://www.goldmyne.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/46552981-015d-4fe1-a679-1025befd2ebe.jpeg[/img]
Dav&Morg

Well, these two have got some beef going on.. But i listened to Cynthia the other day on Radio and she cleared the air on their beef. But let’s look at the both of them, they are just too perfect for each other when it comes to behavior, physic, and even music I'm sure they will work something out.

4] ADEKUNLE GOLD AND DI'JA
[img]http://1.bp..com/-mBPoRxOmPRs/Vu0e6zma4VI/AAAAAAAACHY/yyLNWzT72BE3AgMNzj90c-q2Pe6xg2cug/s320/Adekunle-Gold-3.jpg[/img]
Kunle&dija

Well, you may not know this but I'm telling you there's a lot of chemistry between boda kunle and D'ija. I mean the music first, and the physic they are so O.K together, and as far as i can tell, one of them is crushing on the other.

5] OLAMIDE AND YEMI ALADE
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3501891_128190394888967579806461636929227n_jpeg0dfffc9750cf2581977e4658841b2e49
Yemi&Baddo

Well, these two were pictured together recently, and i was like wow! Just what i was expecting... They are just too cute together, and i recently learnt they are birth month mates, the two are totally compatible physically and musically.. No offense to SISI SNEH though..

6] D'BANJ AND LINDA IKEJI
[img]http://3.bp..com/-pJsvVXjEM-E/UktNfSSYG-I/AAAAAAACE3M/IAe30E2Zhis/s400/Linda+Ikeji_D%27Banj_London_01Oct2013_Sync+PHOTOS-3lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]
Well, according to my research, it looks like aunty Linda has a crush on D'banj but she sure wouldn't want to date a guy like D'banj because of his women reputation, but no one would deny they are just a perfect match.. You know, it looks like D'banj likes rich and independent women and Aunty Linda is all. Aunty Linda wouldn't date a guy she's older than, well, D'banj is your age mate! I think Aunty Linda should give it a try i am so sure you are gonna change D'banj!

7] IYANYA AND SEYI SHAY
[img]http://4.bp..com/-OdVPJZLCezk/Vu0fEHYEaaI/AAAAAAAACHg/-C-aIw3xcwklUKD7BU84-iwKeRjf6Ec5g/s400/IMG_1989.jpg[/img]
Well, I think these two needs to work something out, you know, i see that cool chemistry between them even though they don't, most especially in the musical aspect they are just perf!

8] BANKY W AND NIYOLA

Wow!

Well, i think they should stop forming for us because i know there's something up between the two and if i am wrong, i think Banky should take the bold move and go on a date with the girl... Musically and physically we've all seen they are just perfect!

9] BURNA BOY AND EMMA NYRA
[img]http://1.bp..com/-cGAhoaEg0AY/Vu0fJtb7ASI/AAAAAAAACHo/Y7gNgnwMQqYLNUvhvD78_o0NspGDhM03w/s400/Burna-Boy-2015-Look-BellaNaija07.jpg[/img]
Burna&Emma
Well, i have not seen them together on any occasion but i think they are gonna match each other.. They both should trust me on this one, it is gonna be a happy and fun relationship...

10] MUNOSINGS AND LUCY
[img]http://1.bp..com/-wIkxv1iH-9U/Vu0hEPh1vKI/AAAAAAAACH0/GP3wUM8jf10xuv2zpIyrC6DSEDzaVk_5w/s640/Lucy-for-Rudeboy-Records.jpg[/img]
Lucy&Muno
These two new comers are definitely going to be big considering they are being handled by the legendary Paul Okoye. They are both signed to same record label and i think they are gonna sell better and faster if they are dating. Not to mention the chemistry between them physically is crazy, and wait! Have you seen the "Never Regret" video by Munosings? well, you should check it out!

SOURCE: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2016/03/ff.html#more
Linda Ikeji is not thinking about marriage now,I am her cook
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by ITbomb(m): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2016
megareal:

For real? grin . I never see ya PMs o. Biko, no kee me. I get 12 pikinses. grin cheesy
Lol, I love ya sense of humor, have a lovely day grin
#justpullingyourlegs
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by Drabrah(m): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2016
Op, abeg dat ur Nö 1 don't go there @all. Dat lady (Chidinma) is one of d few artists I respect & cherish. Make Wizkid no com teach am how 2 smoke weed.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 23, 2016
Peacefulgold:
Have u tried me and kashybaby....

Hahaahahaaha! I nearly cough with that...boo, I am not a celeb... grin grin grin

But why not Yemi Alade & Falz? They look great on their music video "marry me" ..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by geesilver(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2016
joshing:
what about me and Lady F? grin
good combination
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by gemale(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2016
Aubrey1:
Burns Boy & Cynthia Morgan would be perfect for me
d kain weed those 2 go dey smoke 2geda, e go pass d quantity dem fit grow using d land expanse of sambisa forest.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by murnas(m): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2016
megareal:
If wishes were horses......
I'd be the president naso efo easy for everybody[quote author=KashyBaby post=44030773]
Hahaahahaaha! I nearly cough with that...boo, I am not a celeb... grin grin grin
But why not Yemi Alade & Falz? They look great on their music video "marry me" ..
[quote author=megareal post=44028948]If wishes were horses......
I'd be the president naso efo easy for everybody
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by omasirichim: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2016
I laugh
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by goshen26: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2016
pls who are they?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by qboi3000: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2016
Dz list sef....e get as e bi....
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by fF01(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2016
DrayZee:

Adekunle Gold and Dija
How did you even come up with that kind of combination??

The worst: Cynthia Morgan and Davido..... That just makes no sense at all.
Burna Boy + Cynthia Morgan = PERFECTO!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by Greenback: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2016
joshing:
what about me and IYANGBALI? grin
haba!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by Kbworld: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2016
Sebi u say dem match, go join dem togeda na
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by prettymina(f): 11:37am On Mar 23, 2016
I will vote nd pray for simi nd falz to get married...I love both of them like I love mself
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by Tman104(m): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2016
[i]What of Tiwa Savage & Patoraking[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by Ziggyduben(m): 11:50am On Mar 23, 2016
All I see is Falz & Simi. #CaseClosed
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by nike4love: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
This is why I blame buhari for not creating jobs for our youths Smh
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by banmee(m): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
joshing:
what about me and Lady F? grin

You wan hook up with that mumu ladyf? Na flogging that wench deserve. On a daily basis.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by debuscket(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
What abt Phyno and chi gal
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by THONZE(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
grinTIMAYA AND AMARACHI........... ASA AND DADDY SHOWKEY
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hydriss:
coolI actually thought of the "Davido and Cynthia Morgan" before I saw it (today is my birthday and nairaland didn't acknowledge)

Happy belated birthday bro, just thought I take out time to wish you at least someone on nl wished you, wishing you the best today, wish you more years of love, sound health, success, joy and happiness, enjoy your day, be merry and stay blessed.....

Bad guy P says happy belated March 22nd birthday..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by Tex42(m): 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
How about me and Linda Ikeji's banana Island mansion.
Perfect combo.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by olokpa11(m): 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ehiscotch:
Don jazzy and Chigurl. grin grin grin
chai!!! Why u evil like this na grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]me i nay dey talk oo..if na that boda kunle and di'ja..i swear if simi catch dat her small bobby...buh come to think of it..simi and boda kunle are dating oo
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by ifko: 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
So na bikini lucy dey wear sing
End time singer
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by bibiathena(f): 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
I think i'll prefer cythia with burna and chidinma with flavor winkI think i'll prefer cythia with burna and chidinma with flavor
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by rosieluv(f): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
DrayZee:
Na everything be chemistry?

1.Olamide and Yemi Alade...... Nice!
It even rhymes!

2.Adekunle Gold and Dija
How did you even come up with that kind of combination??

The worst: Cynthia Morgan and Davido..... That just makes no sense at all.
Gbam
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by Peacefulgold(m): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
KashyBaby:

Dats a nice one for Yemi Alade nd Falz..... But back to d Mata.....u r my celeb...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Johnny Drille Feels So Lonely In This Adorable Photo, Female Fans React / Headies 2015: See List Of Winners [predictions] / Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.