Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) (43096 Views)

Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum / Toke Makinwa And Joe Ciroc Rumored To Be Dating (Photos) / Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by Codedrock(m): 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Well, today we are gonna be having fun listing out Nigerian celebrities that should be dating each other most especially our artists. Well, below you'll see they were matched together considering the chemistry between them physically,musically behaviorally.
Article by your favourite T.I.N Magazine writer Apata Bayode, lets know in the comment section if you disagree or agree with him on this one.

1] WIZKID AND CHIDINMA
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1324723_e5fe30fc22f511e399ca22000ab5bc2f_7_jpg696a8b873878bc1a059fca0b2c4c7113
Wiz and Chee

These two are actually the best for each other.. They've both got small stature and baby faces.. They are actually gonna be great together. Even musically they are gonna help each other write beta songs...

2] FALZ AND SIMI

Omg!

Well, we all know there is no argument on this one. Simi and Falz are definitely "Couple of the year". physically,musically the chemistry is just so on point. Boda Kunle I'm a great fan of yours and you and Simi are good together but Falz and Simi is gonna be a better good.

3] DAVIDO AND CYNTHIA MORGAN

[img]http://www.goldmyne.tv/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/46552981-015d-4fe1-a679-1025befd2ebe.jpeg[/img]
Dav&Morg

Well, these two have got some beef going on.. But i listened to Cynthia the other day on Radio and she cleared the air on their beef. But let’s look at the both of them, they are just too perfect for each other when it comes to behavior, physic, and even music I'm sure they will work something out.

4] ADEKUNLE GOLD AND DI'JA
[img]http://1.bp..com/-mBPoRxOmPRs/Vu0e6zma4VI/AAAAAAAACHY/yyLNWzT72BE3AgMNzj90c-q2Pe6xg2cug/s320/Adekunle-Gold-3.jpg[/img]
Kunle&dija

Well, you may not know this but I'm telling you there's a lot of chemistry between boda kunle and D'ija. I mean the music first, and the physic they are so O.K together, and as far as i can tell, one of them is crushing on the other.

5] OLAMIDE AND YEMI ALADE
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3501891_128190394888967579806461636929227n_jpeg0dfffc9750cf2581977e4658841b2e49
Yemi&Baddo

Well, these two were pictured together recently, and i was like wow! Just what i was expecting... They are just too cute together, and i recently learnt they are birth month mates, the two are totally compatible physically and musically.. No offense to SISI SNEH though..

6] D'BANJ AND LINDA IKEJI
[img]http://3.bp..com/-pJsvVXjEM-E/UktNfSSYG-I/AAAAAAACE3M/IAe30E2Zhis/s400/Linda+Ikeji_D%27Banj_London_01Oct2013_Sync+PHOTOS-3lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]
Well, according to my research, it looks like aunty Linda has a crush on D'banj but she sure wouldn't want to date a guy like D'banj because of his women reputation, but no one would deny they are just a perfect match.. You know, it looks like D'banj likes rich and independent women and Aunty Linda is all. Aunty Linda wouldn't date a guy she's older than, well, D'banj is your age mate! I think Aunty Linda should give it a try i am so sure you are gonna change D'banj!

7] IYANYA AND SEYI SHAY
[img]http://4.bp..com/-OdVPJZLCezk/Vu0fEHYEaaI/AAAAAAAACHg/-C-aIw3xcwklUKD7BU84-iwKeRjf6Ec5g/s400/IMG_1989.jpg[/img]
Well, I think these two needs to work something out, you know, i see that cool chemistry between them even though they don't, most especially in the musical aspect they are just perf!

8] BANKY W AND NIYOLA

Wow!

Well, i think they should stop forming for us because i know there's something up between the two and if i am wrong, i think Banky should take the bold move and go on a date with the girl... Musically and physically we've all seen they are just perfect!

9] BURNA BOY AND EMMA NYRA
[img]http://1.bp..com/-cGAhoaEg0AY/Vu0fJtb7ASI/AAAAAAAACHo/Y7gNgnwMQqYLNUvhvD78_o0NspGDhM03w/s400/Burna-Boy-2015-Look-BellaNaija07.jpg[/img]
Burna&Emma
Well, i have not seen them together on any occasion but i think they are gonna match each other.. They both should trust me on this one, it is gonna be a happy and fun relationship...

10] MUNOSINGS AND LUCY
[img]http://1.bp..com/-wIkxv1iH-9U/Vu0hEPh1vKI/AAAAAAAACH0/GP3wUM8jf10xuv2zpIyrC6DSEDzaVk_5w/s640/Lucy-for-Rudeboy-Records.jpg[/img]
Lucy&Muno
These two new comers are definitely going to be big considering they are being handled by the legendary Paul Okoye. They are both signed to same record label and i think they are gonna sell better and faster if they are dating. Not to mention the chemistry between them physically is crazy, and wait! Have you seen the "Never Regret" video by Munosings? well, you should check it out!

SOURCE: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2016/03/ff.html#more

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by Brymo: 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished. -Zsa

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by Codedrock(m): 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
space
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by Aubrey1(m): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
Burns Boy & Cynthia Morgan would be perfect for me

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by EMMYLASHTINS(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
Falz and simi perfect combination

27 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by joshing(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
what about me and Lady F? grin

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by Leobrain(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
Op don turn prophet....issorait.. Xo, who's gonna be my perfect match, considering our chemistry?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by emaxjey(m): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
Who macth don help sef....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
I will go with Yemi Alade & Olamide grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by banio: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
Munosings Vs Lucy. You want to kill that innocent boy wth an Ocean of Secrets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by MzCorleone(f): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
Falz and Timi are just too darn cute.
Cynthia Morgan is better paired with Burna Boy.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by mankan2k7(m): 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Me and Genieve

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by hifaif1: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
OK, don't be angry. Let me go and tell them for you so that they can start dating.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by Ehiscotch(m): 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Don jazzy and Chigurl. grin grin grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by seankay(m): 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
na only OP sabi how he take dey c d chemistry bond

Remove Olamide and add me pls. Thanks in advance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by daxon001(m): 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dat Muno guy can sabi sing o
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
21: Civilized Tyga and Cuppy OTEDOLA, this two are just a perfect match. Tyga a lazy artist who doesn't wanna write songs, I think the DJ is gonna go a long way.... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by Hydriss(m): 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
coolI actually thought of the "Davido and Cynthia Morgan" before I saw it (today is my birthday and nairaland didn't acknowledge)

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by Flexherbal(m): 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
I like the 6th combination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by lordcyl3(m): 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
falz and simi are both perfect match

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by UIA04(f): 1:41am On Mar 23, 2016
@op op how many times did I call you

Flavor and chidinma Chidinma looks good with everyone
Dat dbanj and Linda ikeji made me laugh and Olamide

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by DrayZee: 1:48am On Mar 23, 2016
Na everything be chemistry?

1.Olamide and Yemi Alade...... Nice!
It even rhymes!

2.Adekunle Gold and Dija
How did you even come up with that kind of combination??

The worst: Cynthia Morgan and Davido..... That just makes no sense at all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by boss1310(m): 5:33am On Mar 23, 2016
please wait a minute!
so wizkid is even taller than chidimma to that extent,wow chidimma must be very very small

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by pretydiva(f): 6:37am On Mar 23, 2016
Two petite people can't marry nau undecidedhw u want may their children b ni..,so it's a no no 4 chidinma n wizkid

Cynthia n davido is a no no too,she go jst karate n blow finish davido cheesy..

Simi n falz,banky w & niyola will mk a good couple

Olamide n yemi alade..,on probation

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by BrownCookie(f): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2016
The best match for me is Seyi Shay & Iyanya.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by powerfulsettingz: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2016
Seun and Linda ikeji

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by truthalways(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2016
Nice write up
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by Ada9103(f): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2016
Wizzy and ekile.....nah wicked combo. If it happens fine kids but ............
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by danxzy: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) by megareal: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2016
If wishes were horses......
I'd be the president of Nigeria.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite / Headies 2015: See List Of Winners [predictions] / Chika Ike: 'I Don't Have Butt/Hips Implants' - Actress Replies Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.