Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Wailers Should Be Ready For Further 3years Of Unhapiness If They Fail To Repent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wailers Should Be Ready For Further 3years Of Unhapiness If They Fail To Repent (502 Views)

Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose / Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) / 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wailers Should Be Ready For Further 3years Of Unhapiness If They Fail To Repent by jimfarayola(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
Because every good news in this era of change to the Wailers is a propaganda,I wonder

1 Like

Re: Wailers Should Be Ready For Further 3years Of Unhapiness If They Fail To Repent by JennyNwa22(f): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
jimfarayola:
Because every good news in this era of change to the Wailers is a propaganda,I wonder

Some Zombies get 0.05% of brain but ur own na -0.00001%

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wailers Should Be Ready For Further 3years Of Unhapiness If They Fail To Repent by jimfarayola(m): 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
now I understand the magnitude of your agony since the time you left your brain in 2015....your case is still not too serious..the era of change will provide a free brain transplant for you but only fish brain is guaranteed because your IQ and that of a fish is indifferent...
Re: Wailers Should Be Ready For Further 3years Of Unhapiness If They Fail To Repent by jimfarayola(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
JennyNwa22:

Some Zombies get 0.05% of brain but ur own na -0.00001%

now I understand the magnitude of your agony since the time you left your brain in 2015....your case is still not too serious..the era of change will provide a free brain transplant for you but only fish brain is guaranteed because your IQ and that of a fish is indifferent...
Re: Wailers Should Be Ready For Further 3years Of Unhapiness If They Fail To Repent by Bluezy13(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
The two fools above me though...
Re: Wailers Should Be Ready For Further 3years Of Unhapiness If They Fail To Repent by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
Good news like the technical defeat of Boko Haram, killing of 500 in Ajatu, Yoruba / Hausa fight in Lagos, killing of over 500 in Benue, Violent elections in rivers state, fuel scarcity, rising unemployment, delayed presentation of budget. Ok the good news is also when mischievous foreigners pay accolade from their remote locations to this government.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Economic Retreat Mere Jamboree, Waste Of n250m, Fayose Tells Buhari / US: Nigeria To Be Among Top 10 Global Economies / Buhari Will Watch El Classico Tomorrow As Nigeria Delegate To Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.