Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) (25630 Views)

Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem / Robert Perry Endorses Vivian Okeke / Vivian Okeke Fails To Recite National Anthem, Pledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by AdoraAmadi: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2016
Video of the ambassadorial screening of Vivian Okeke (Anambra State) and Ibrahim Isah (Niger State), who couldn't recite the national anthem and pledge correctly.

Ambassadorial nominee Vivian Okeke, from Anambra State shocked Nigerians when she couldn't recite the national anthem and pledge during her screening.

During her screening, Mrs Okeke was asked by Monsurat Summonu, the chairman of the committee, to sing the National Anthem. Mrs Okeke during the recital, mumbled the last stanza of the National Anthem but was aided by a member of the committee, Senator James Manager.

She was the first nominee to be screened of the 47 ambassadorial nominees. Press play to watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exOqC_j3iUs

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/vivian-okeke-fails-national-anthem-video.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by agarawu23(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2016
Shame!!

They are all there for the "yam"

6 Likes

Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by soberdrunk(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2016
LMAO! MUMMY WHY NAH MUMMY WHY WHY WHY IF TO SAY NA MY MAMA BE THIS, WE 4 GET SERIOUS PROBLEM WHEN SHE COME BACK HOUSE!!!! How these people wan represent us 4 another country?

7 Likes

Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by 1after: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2016
Product of miracle centres. Lol

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by kbams241: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2016
Endtym biafra ambassadors

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by Beremx(f): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2016
1after:
Product of miracle centres. Lol
smiley smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by aieromon(m): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2016
Fantastic!
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2016
Where is she from? Is she realy a Nigerian or Biafra?

25 Likes

Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by hakanai(m): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
What a nation and what a shame!!!! You can't recite a nations anthem,your country anthem,yet you hope to represent Nigeria internationally. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This people never learn. Time and again this question has being used to screen appointees. Why won't you just prepare properly before you even show for the session. It should have being something you expect to be asked or be prepared to do as an ambassador with good standing! undecided undecided undecided

Lastly spare them no quarters abeg !!!! They should be replaced swiftly with serious and competent folks. before they get to the embassy or consulate and do worse or bringing shame to the nation. angry angry angry angry angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by kbams241: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2016
kbams241:
Endtym biafra ambassador
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by 1after: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2016
Beremx:
smiley smiley

How far? I do send you mails but the thing dey bounce back. Aw ur side nah.
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by Beremx(f): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2016
1after:

How far? I do send you mails but the thing dey bounce back. Aw ur side nah.
I dey o my Prince charming. I don send like three mails but i no see your reply. I say make i ask whether i offend you.
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by 1after: 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Beremx:
I dey o my Prince charming. I don send like three mails but i no see your reply. I say make i ask whether i offend you.

Sweetheart, Ino see am o. I even mailed you lastweek and the thing dey bounce back. Email me now maybe he go deliver.
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by Beremx(f): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
1after:

Sweetheart, Ino see am o. I even mailed you lastweek and the thing dey bounce back. Email me now maybe he go deliver.
sent. cool
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by CR77(f): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
cheesy
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Unsurprising...Nigerian Aristocrats really don't give a fvck about the Country...Patriotism is a complete alien to everything they stand for.

1 Like

Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
slyopez:
She doesn't need to know zoo anthem afterall she's Biafran.

She can recite this countless times, my darling biafra nation.

" Land of rising sun, we love and cherish,
Beloved homeland of our brave heroes;
We must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our hearts from all our foes;
But if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of fear.

Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation,
O fatherland, this be our solemn pledge:
Defending thee shall be a dedication,
Spilling our blood we’ll count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the free
Shall always be our flag of liberty.

We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal,
And through the crucible unscathed we’ll pass;
When we are poised the wounds of battle to heal,
We shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song
Of victory we scored o’er might and wrong.

Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall,
Guide all our movements lest we go astray;
Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
To give and not to count the cost’ each day;
Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness,
To make this clime a land of righteousness."

Reads like a war chant.

4 Likes

Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by ponpon(m): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
slyopez:

" Land of rising sun, we love and cherish,

To make this clime a land of righteousness."

Anthem or Battle cry?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by FuckTheMod: 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
hh h
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by salabscholar01(m): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin grin I am even shaking, to hear them sing the national anthem is chicken voices
Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
As we are laughing ......Am sure MOST of us cannot sing the National Anthem (I can, by the way).

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by pepigeorge(m): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
Where is she from? Is she realy a Nigerian or Biafra?
lol... u guess right...

I can't remember the first stance of the ZOO national anthem let alone the last

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
Can't blame them..u know when dem sing am last?! Even me sef don dey forget am..I don't like d country

4 Likes

Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by akinswagg(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
see as dem murder National Anthem and pledge.... na money dem sabi chop.. I no sure if Buhari go fit recite am sef

1 Like

Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by pepigeorge(m): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Beremx:

Mk una go far go play una rat love

1 Like

Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by knightsamsong(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Many British people dont even know their anthem talk less of to recite it...

1 Like

Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by Proffdada: 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
slyopez:
[s]" Land of rising sun, we love and cherish,
To make this clime a land of righteousness."[/s]
it's a shame that you're busy defending incompetence. I bet you 500% she doesn't know Nada of your so called bia-fraud anthem
She failed something that her children could recite in their sleep. Till then keep wailing

5 Likes

Re: Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) by Goddaughter: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ok fools

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF / Charms Placed At Akwa Ibom Ministry By Villagers (Photos) / Gunmen Invade Villages In Bonny, Rivers State, Kill Four (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.