Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,846 members, 7,855,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation (21664 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation by loiszandi(f): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Upon all their money see the kind small thing wey dem carry go for dem. Vely stingy people mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Na wa for u oh!!!!!!!! u stingy pass
Re: Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation by IYANGBALI: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
mikron:
has tiwa also joined the bleaching train? her face looks white
her armpit look very dark
Re: Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation by Aristotle96(m): 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
How come they do always have the same kind of face both male and females ? Just wondering
Re: Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation by refiner(f): 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
I hear say you too dey very stingy

who tell u?....I need to give DAT person #5 for being truthful!....

I even stingy pass seuun!wink

abeg na joke oo...cos I can smell ban!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation by IYANGBALI: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
loiszandi:
Na wa for u oh!!!!!!!! u stingy pass
who tolded you?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation by PidginPriest(m): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bluezy13:
...and then

Oga, u suppose rejoice with them. Na also way to touch other people heart to go do charity.

We go do better if we look the good wey people de do thank them and God for am, than criticise.

The good book says Let not thy left hand know what thy right hand gives...
Re: Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bluezy13:
...and then

The good book says Let not thy left hand know what thy right hand gives...
she's doing it not to tell people that she's doing it but to remind others that there are those in need who need love from their fellow humans.

she's passing a message to even her fellow celebrities who spend their cash on latest rides and different yarnshes of ladies.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation by Bluezy13(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
she's doing it not to tell people that she's doing it but to remind others that there are those in need who need love from their fellow humans.

she's passing a message to even her fellow celebrities who spend their cash on latest rides and different yarnshes of ladies.
She should tell them and not show them...
Wait a min; did she go with the Camera man
Shikina...
Re: Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation by mercydaniel: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
chigoizie7:
One thing is that all these down syndrom people de always look alike. Why?
yes oo. Oo my God dat means they have a school, please can someone tell me were the school is located in Abuja? Our last born is a down sydrom his twin brother is not. And he is 14 yes now but he has not gone to school bcus the one we saw at kuje is expensive. Please help with useful information.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation by 400billionman: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
God bless them for me..
Re: Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation by UIA04(f): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
helphelp:
Why always Indomie....
Lol Kids like it
Re: Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation by olaifalateef(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
me I no be celebrity now,I be amebority for nairaland

Appreciate dem stop condemning pls
Re: Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation by gohzieh(m): 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
I think this summarizes it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation by vikeyz(m): 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
Nice one
Re: Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bluezy13:
She should tell them and not show them... Wait a min; did she go with the Camera man Shikina...
it's also possible she went with a camera.
oga why you dey jealous the good works of somebody?do your own nah!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation by obysafety: 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
charity covers multitude of sin, extend your helping hands to the people you are better than
Re: Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation by davidthe16th: 5:40am On Mar 23, 2016
The man from far right be like: make I count the items before madam say na only plastic bowl them bring

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Segun Arinze Back In The Days / Ibidunni Ighodalo With TY Bello’s Twin Babies (Adorable Photos) / Timi Dakolo Shares Beautiful Fathers Day Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.