Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) (52240 Views)

Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by gistyinka(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nigerian pop star and Mavin Records/Roc Nation act Tiwa Savage and her husband Tunji Balogun a.k.a Teeblizz dedicate their son Jamil at the House of the Rock Church, in Lagos yesterday.

Tiwa Savage's son Jamil was sported in '' Agbada '' looking all shades of cute at the ceremony which was attended by Stephanie Coker, her husband Olumide, and Life Coach Lanre Olusola.

Tiwa Savage and Teebliz Dedicate Their Son, Jamil in Church

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by gistyinka(m): 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
More pictures...

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by vizkiz: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
I am going to deactivate my account if this makes Frontpage. Bet it with me angry

******modified******

It is now clear lalasticlala wants me to deactivate my account. Someone cannot play with you again? cry

Nairalanders should decide. Click like if you like me and want me to stay.

Click share if you want me to get the fück off.... If them born you well click undecided

Na werey full this nairaland I swear grin

****Nairalanders hate me****** cry

40 Likes 269 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by agitator: 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
hmmmmmmm,

4 9ja devil sef dey go church. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by gistyinka(m): 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:
I am going to deactivate my account if this makes Frontpage angry

My Oga Why Now?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by vizkiz: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
gistyinka:

My Oga Why Now?

Watin concern us with child dedication? Will that stop people from jumping into the lagoon? grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by prela(f): 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
dedication bii ti bawo is he a new baby, or is he just entering the church for the 1st time?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by gistyinka(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:

Watin concern us with child dedication? Will that stop people from jumping into the lagoon? grin

Broda no vex oooo, CBN don fix dollar rate @365

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by enemmo(f): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin grin

Get ready

vizkiz:

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Again
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
the lady that said her church refused to dedicate her baby should ask tiwa on ig the name if her church am sure the church will gladly do it for her.grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by LagosismyHome(f): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Surprised they are just dedicating him in church .... he over 1 years and most dedications are babies

Also the kiss kiss part for church . Not to tell a mum when to kiss her pickin. But any need for that at that time .

Well people of this world like me would always have a comment grin

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by michaelwilli(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
I tot dey are separated. Celebs and their mumu is classical

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by adorablepepple(f): 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
May he grow to be relevant in Christ and the world at large in Jesus name.
prela:
dedication bii ti bawo is he a new baby, or is he just entering the church for the 1st time?
It's not compulsory to dedicate a child while they are still suckling, though that's the normal norm now. In the bible samuel was dedicated after his mum weaned him.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by burkingx(f): 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
I will bath naked if thread has more than 20 pages
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
House of the rock or house on the rock?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by flyca: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:
I am going to deactivate my account if this makes Frontpage. Bet it with me angry
About time cool

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
It's alright. Not that I care, it's just for fp
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by moses93(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:
then you have to be fast about it o, its already in front page if am not mistaken!

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by JewelRegi(f): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
When people were dedicating their babies when they are 3 months were where they.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Alexebo(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
OK...........
Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by wellmax(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:
Deactivate

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by burkingx(f): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by jchioma: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
Handsome boy. So happy for the maturity both parents exhibited to put away pride and their ugly past to work things out. Marriage truly is for matured.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by burkingx(f): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by Anthony0094(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:

We are waiting o

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by izzou(m): 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin

Busted

Am sure a mod did this to dare you

Chai
vizkiz:

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by MrTypist: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Yeh all who believeth,

A yoloba demon is born.

Go onto the world and multiply.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by sunsewa16: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
why church,I thought they're Muslims even the child name sounds asuch.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) by b3llo(m): 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
vizkiz:
better do it now

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Koffi Olomide Released From Prison, Arrives Home (PIC & VIDEO) / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Ladies, Would You Buy These Penis-shaped Lipsticks? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.