Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Hello Nairalanders, Just Drop A Prayer Line For Me As I Aspire For Presidency! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hello Nairalanders, Just Drop A Prayer Line For Me As I Aspire For Presidency! (641 Views)

Adewale Aladejana Of Sapphire Scents: Obasanjo Reacted As I Mentioned My Father / I'll Not Contest For Presidency Until 10 Million Nigerians Endorse Me – Okorocha / Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Nairalanders, Just Drop A Prayer Line For Me As I Aspire For Presidency! by Destined2win: 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hi guys!

You guys are so important in the scheme of things as I aspire to ascend that throne and bring out the potentialities of Nigeria which will majorly come in the form of peace and Prosperity.

All I want you guys to do is to come and wish me well, probably saying a very short prayer (not more than one line). I am taking us to the promised land. Let's go!

Let the prayers keep coming cool
Re: Hello Nairalanders, Just Drop A Prayer Line For Me As I Aspire For Presidency! by ify2nyce(f): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
This should be in jokes section.

.. No offense
Re: Hello Nairalanders, Just Drop A Prayer Line For Me As I Aspire For Presidency! by Pineapp: 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
*fall into vegetable soup *
grin grin grin grin
As you aspire to contest
May him not allow protest
To spoil your contest.
Re: Hello Nairalanders, Just Drop A Prayer Line For Me As I Aspire For Presidency! by Destined2win: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
ify2nyce:

.. No offense

No..no..no. I am not joking at all.

Don't you want a prosperous nation?
Re: Hello Nairalanders, Just Drop A Prayer Line For Me As I Aspire For Presidency! by Destined2win: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
Pineapp:
*fall into vegetable soup *
grin grin grin grin
As you aspire to contest
May him not allow protest
To spoil your contest.

No....come out and say a prayer
Re: Hello Nairalanders, Just Drop A Prayer Line For Me As I Aspire For Presidency! by dustydee: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
If you steal, may you use any money steal to treat your sickness.
Re: Hello Nairalanders, Just Drop A Prayer Line For Me As I Aspire For Presidency! by Destined2win: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
dustydee:
If you steal, may you use any money steal to treat your sickness.

This your prayer is pending for now...come back later
Re: Hello Nairalanders, Just Drop A Prayer Line For Me As I Aspire For Presidency! by Spicylate(f): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
I pray that God gives blesses you with wisdom.
Re: Hello Nairalanders, Just Drop A Prayer Line For Me As I Aspire For Presidency! by Destined2win: 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Spicylate:
I pray that God gives blesses you with wisdom.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate. People like you are the reason why I want to salvage this nation.
Re: Hello Nairalanders, Just Drop A Prayer Line For Me As I Aspire For Presidency! by Charles4075(m): 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kudos to you op...

Re: Hello Nairalanders, Just Drop A Prayer Line For Me As I Aspire For Presidency! by dustydee: 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Destined2win:

This your prayer is pending for now...come back later
Yes, until you steal. grin
Re: Hello Nairalanders, Just Drop A Prayer Line For Me As I Aspire For Presidency! by lekkie073(m): 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
I pray u come bck to ur senses
Re: Hello Nairalanders, Just Drop A Prayer Line For Me As I Aspire For Presidency! by Destined2win: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
dustydee:

Yes, until you steal. grin

No...don't judge. That was too harsh
Re: Hello Nairalanders, Just Drop A Prayer Line For Me As I Aspire For Presidency! by Destined2win: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
lekkie073:
I pray u come bck to ur senses

Bro I have my senses intact and by God's grace, someday I will ascend to that throne!
Re: Hello Nairalanders, Just Drop A Prayer Line For Me As I Aspire For Presidency! by dustydee: 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Destined2win:

No...don't judge. That was too harsh

Judge? how? I didn't say you are a thief, I only prayed that should you decide to become one, you'd use the proceeds to treat one ailment or another. I don't think that's a bad prayer, is it?
Re: Hello Nairalanders, Just Drop A Prayer Line For Me As I Aspire For Presidency! by Destined2win: 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
dustydee:

Judge? how? I didn't say you are a thief, I only prayed that should you decide to become one, you'd use the proceeds to treat one ailment or another. I don't think that's a bad prayer, is it?

My brother I am not perturbed by what you wrote but if you re-read what you wrote, scrutinize yourself and find no fault in it, then I don't know what else to say
Re: Hello Nairalanders, Just Drop A Prayer Line For Me As I Aspire For Presidency! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
ify2nyce:

.. No offense
Enemy of progress

(1) (Reply)

Police Did Not Favour APC In Rivers Re-run-igp / Nigerians Join Tinubu To Blast Ibe Kachikwu Over Fuel Scarcity Statement / Do U Know? This A Little Compilation Of What You Dont Know About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.