Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) (65781 Views)

Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) / Drug Baron And Leader Of Armed Robbery Gang Arrested By SARS Operatives. Photo / Buccaneers, Vikings, Cult Groups In Ikorodu Gather For Peace Meeting (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lily4star:

A German with orientation won't ID in a public forum. 20 mager drills for this fucckk up
You are a male, using a female moniker ...u need flogging

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by McTobe(m): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dantee005:
If u nr belong..u beta remove..Deybam..
lol belong ko beshort ni . wakeup u are sleeping on top bicycle my brother. belong for local frat where there are a lot of prestigious social celebrity clubs to belong to and learn a lot about business, politics, managing industries etc eg JCI, Rotary, Lions Club etc but above all what I need most us the knowledge of the LIGHT. I wish u well altogether

2 Likes

Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by Dminister(m): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kyllahmc:
Black + yellow... You should be able to do the math if you are qualified to know.

Aye you don wale?... Lol!
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
Popemax:
in Vahala where there's no wahala.....changed man indeed.....they will rot in jail
you 48
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by Baraka1990(m): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dem no sail well... Rugged dem
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lily4star:

I have been around dear but just haven't been commenting. How have you been?
Fine. God dey.
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by berniceunice: 11:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hmm....who no com no go no,duti na duti no B no F,c no c tel no tel ice wey c may no liv 2tel 2mrw capin no dey full basket, r.capi na baga na sailor na norsemen 12 na12.......lootin is allow but must nt b caught...
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by berniceunice: 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kyllahmc:
Black + yellow... You should be able to do the math if you are qualified to know.
Huhmm!!
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by vicstar(m): 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
capito! cap wise for the gods are wise undecided
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by Godblessaplus1(m): 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
AROMATE!!! I echo rugged echo to all rugged LASU BAGGAS that will XY up tomorrow being WOODEN'S DAY. May OD*N guild U through as you all Sail with RBS to anchor the XYZ SHIP...

Repent 4 the kingdom of God is @ hand
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 12:22am On Mar 23, 2016
They look so dirty and irritating undecided

So what has cultish fetched them?even the cultism thrash couldn't Even make them afford decent clothes. See how they all look like naked destitute with the razz tatoo undecided
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by ClintonDal(m): 12:22am On Mar 23, 2016
thefakestan:
lala and captioning things

Them be thieves weda vikings or not isn't important.

ThefakeStan
What's wrong with the caption? Cultism led them into armed robbery, abi you be aro baga?
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by Charles4075(m): 12:36am On Mar 23, 2016
magicalBae:
Good!!!

Their members here will be like "menh fvck up" and I be like "thank God" tongue magicalBae
You get mouth sha... cheesy
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by arosunshine(m): 12:52am On Mar 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 23, 2016
omila don cast...60 maja drilling for them...anywhere
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by nonix22(m): 1:08am On Mar 23, 2016
hmmm, see Men! nwayo kwa nu! tongue
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by livinbygrace: 1:14am On Mar 23, 2016
Forget,dem go free them at last.How many cult members don go jail?They have God fathers and definately will come for them.Mind you,most top Police officers are members,infact the No.2 man in Police presently was among the founding member of in Uniben 1977.
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by thefakestan: 1:38am On Mar 23, 2016
ClintonDal:
What's wrong with the caption? Cultism led them into armed robbery, abi you be aro baga?

How did you arrive at that interesting conclusion?
That cultism led them to armed robbery?

So it's enough to say that all cultists are armed robbers?

Can you comfortably affirm that you don't know any cultist?

If you do then, it means you know armed robbers.
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by computerizeniaja(m): 1:50am On Mar 23, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
WEKUNLEKE! wink
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by computerizeniaja(m): 1:53am On Mar 23, 2016
computerizeniaja:

Real wenkule,...Lords will always be Lords
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by Lily4star(f): 2:37am On Mar 23, 2016
Donariok:
You are a male, using a female moniker ...u need flogging
Ok
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by Gabriel6(m): 2:40am On Mar 23, 2016
Sango dose are soldiers of odin but dem don jonse. Y una go go the play omela. If to say i catch una i go jazz una down enough maja drill una una na viking, king no the thief na, haba wetin happen to una OT
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by alexlee50: 3:10am On Mar 23, 2016
The caption to the story is misleading.They were arrested because they robbed not because they are members of the norse men fraternity.in any case, Norse men club aka Vikings does not encourage their members to rob, if they went to rob they should face the full weight of the law

1 Like

Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by ClintonDal(m): 3:33am On Mar 23, 2016
thefakestan:

How did you arrive at that interesting conclusion?
That cultism led them to armed robbery?

So it's enough to say that all cultists are armed robbers?

Can you comfortably affirm that you don't know any cultist?

If you do then, it means you know armed robbers.

That's the problem with some people. Y'all trying to sound smart when actually you aren't. Being a cultist exposes you to some level of irresponsible lifestyle and people. I know a few cultist and I don't know if they are armed robbers. We are all innocent until we get caught in an evil act. You trying to defend or remove the connect between cultism and armed robbery goes a long way in making anyone assume that you are a cultist. So I ask again, are you a viking?
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by akigbemaru: 4:32am On Mar 23, 2016
Vikings.
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by Richkid85: 4:48am On Mar 23, 2016
If you are not a king you are a bastard
Obe May what you believe in deliver you
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by Richkid85: 4:54am On Mar 23, 2016
berniceunice:

Awumen.......u goes there!!
Small boys dreading the part of the supreme Vikings confraternity
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by Dantee005(m): 5:14am On Mar 23, 2016
McTobe:
lol belong ko beshort ni . wakeup u are sleeping on top bicycle my brother. belong for local frat where there are a lot of prestigious social celebrity clubs to belong to and learn a lot about business, politics, managing industries etc eg JCI, Rotary, Lions Club etc but above all what I need most us the knowledge of the LIGHT. I wish u well altogether
Lol...calm down...all i meant was remove urself from all dese frat talk....
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by jolomiurenyi(m): 7:06am On Mar 23, 2016
48 many here sha.
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by Eleniyan15: 7:22am On Mar 23, 2016
Donariok:
see no see tell no tell d eye dat see 2day may not tell
2morro capping capping can never full a basket a rugged
capper is a rugged bagger a rugged bagger is a rugged
sailor a rugged sailor is called a norsman ayikpereee (fire)

Nobody should ban me o. just remembering secondary sch stubborn student mentality...... nna I av changed.. Jesus is the way

nigga chooping trebor
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by Eleniyan15: 7:22am On Mar 23, 2016
Donariok:
see no see tell no tell d eye dat see 2day may not tell
2morro capping capping can never full a basket a rugged
capper is a rugged bagger a rugged bagger is a rugged
sailor a rugged sailor is called a norsman ayikpereee (fire)

Nobody should ban me o. just remembering secondary sch stubborn student mentality...... nna I av changed.. Jesus is the way

chopingtrebbor

anyway

JESus IS LORD
Re: Vikings Cult Members Arrested In Enugu By Security Operatives (Photo) by thefakestan: 7:42am On Mar 23, 2016
ClintonDal:
That's the problem with some people. Y'all trying to sound smart when actually you aren't. Being a cultist exposes you to some level of irresponsible lifestyle and people. I know a few cultist and I don't know if they are armed robbers. We are all innocent until we get caught in an evil act. You trying to defend or remove the connect between cultism and armed robbery goes a long way in making anyone assume that you are a cultist. So I ask again, are you a viking?
Well the topic was misleading, and I won't come out to claim or refute what i'm or i'm not on an "anonymous" forum like NL.
I agree that cultism in Nigeria exposes one to some dangers indeed but like you said everyone is innocent until they commit a crime and get caught.

If i'm smart or not, that's a story for another day.

All the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape / Court Stops Ondo 16-Year-Old Girl Forced Marriage To Islamic Cleric As 9th Wife / Video Of Boy Found In A Moulded Block In Ondo Being Asked For Baba Ijebu Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.