Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President (12477 Views)

Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Photo Of A Soldier Thanking God For The Success Of Conquering Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Trump has been vindicated that allowing muslims into your country is like petting a venomous snake.

Make una keep doing una foolish jihad and watch Trump storm the White House

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by magicalBae(f): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
Shut da f*** up ... if deacon dat reaped a 7years old gal n many other rap!st + fraud* among Christians are not following d doctrine from the Bible to carry out dis acts which I belief d Bible didn't support it, then stop insulting innocent Muslims.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by rottennaija(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
Trump is not going to be President. If Republican nominates Trump, they better forget about presidency come 2017

9 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
magicalBae:
Shout da f*** up

Where is you boko suicide belt designed by Shekau?

Yeye

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by maestroferddi: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Islam must address the scourge of global terrorism.

That is all Mr Trump has been saying...

27 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by CyberWolf: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Americans are not like Nigerians beclouded with hypocrisy.. It's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that Trump is the next US president..

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
rottennaija:
Trump is not going to be President. If Republican nominates Trump, they better forget about presidency come 2017

Story

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by Mutuwa(m): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
magicalBae:
Shut da f*** up

Iron lady..

1 Like

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by maestroferddi: 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
rottennaija:
Dey dia dey yarn opata while Trump is almost in the White House.

This one is not the "sai Buhari" madness that Nigeria caught that got us to the present sorry mess. Americans are smart.

Trump is the real deal: he calls a spade by no other name than its actual name.

23 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by 2sexynet: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
CyberWolf:
Americans are not like Nigerians beclouded with hypocrisy.. It's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that Trump is the next US president..
bro,to be honest, Americans don't share same sentiment like you would expect. I was on quora.com 2 days ago and some raised the issue about Trump's presidential position.

Everyone that commented were against Trump.

Remember that Americans are well educate and they have the capacity to dissect complex issues and take a critical microscopic view of it.

3 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by CyberWolf: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
2sexynet:
bro,to be honest, Americans don't share same sentiment like you would expect. I was on quora.com 2 days ago and some raised the issue about Trump's presidential position.

Remember that Americans are well educate and they have to capacity to dissect complex issues and take a critical microscopic view of it.
What matters most to Americans right now is their security and the greatest threat to their security now is the rampaging Islamic terrorist. Anybody that promises to deal decisively with the terrorists will get their votes. That's what Trump is bringing to the table.. Let that sink into your head..

31 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
CyberWolf:

I hear you

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by magicalBae(f): 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Where is you boko suicide belt designed by Shekau? Around my ketty-cat dear so u won't rapĀ£ me tongue

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by BlackTechnology: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Very true
Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
Mynd44 why are you hiding my post?

I stated that If Islam claims to be peaceful then why are it's most strict adherents not extremely peaceful?

Those the statement above warrant your censorship ?

You hid my post but still let that Boko post below mine?

Is Christianity good for bashing only?

Why allow this nonsense to remain and still go ahead and hide my post?

magicalBae:
Shut da f*** up ... if deacon dat reaped a 7years old gal n many other rapist + fraudsters among Christians are not following d doctrine from the Bible to carry out dis acts which I belief d Bible didn't support it, then stop insulting innocent Muslims.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by 2sexynet: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
CyberWolf:
What matters most to Americans right now is their security and the greatest threat to their security now is the rampaging Islamic terrorist. Anybody that promises to deal decisively with the terrorists will get their votes. That's what Trump is bringing to the table.. Let that sink into your head..
yeah right. I will look for the Quora.com link and post it for you to see what they think.
Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
[quote author=magicalBae post=44013206][/quote]

I don't Fck products of paedophilia

2 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by 2sexynet: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
magicalBae:
Shut da f*** up ... if deacon dat reaped a 7years old gal n many other rapist + fraudsters among Christians are not following d doctrine from the Bible to carry out dis acts which I belief d Bible didn't support it, then stop insulting innocent Muslims.
if I talk now, carinmom, 9jjj and mynd1 will cry like baby... but here you are justifying one wrong with another.

So because deacons indulge in such, it makes it right for Muslims to do same right?

4 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by CyberWolf: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
2sexynet:
yeah right. I will look for the Quora.com link and post it for you to see what they think.
waiting....
Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
2sexynet:

The link says it all.

Muslims on suicide bombing watch once the Donald wins

Lol
Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by magicalBae(f): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
2sexynet:
if talk now, carinmom, 9jjj and mynd1 will cry like baby... but here you are justifying one wrong with another.

So because deacons indulge in such, it makes it right for Muslims to do same right?

Mr man, read again n get my point.

Isis, boko n their likes ar not representing ISLAM or MUSLIMS

8 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by cybernaut(m): 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
trump dat,trumph dis.pls wich day wil b dia general election.dis trump evry wia u go.
Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by 2sexynet: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
CyberWolf:
waiting....
hope u know quora.com is social media for intellectuals?
Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by CyberWolf: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
2sexynet:
hope u know quora.com is social media for intellectuals?
angry angry angry Is this the link?
Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by 2sexynet: 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
magicalBae:

Mr man, read again n get my point.

Isis, boko n their likes ar not representing ISLAM or MUSLIMS

#stopislam is now trending on twitter

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by maestroferddi: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
2sexynet:

Remember that Americans are well educate and they have to capacity to dissect complex issues and take a critical microscopic view of it.
Why not read/visit platforms like New York Times, CNN, ABC, CBS, CNBC and their likes to ascertain the probable position of things?

Who factors the likes of Quora in the equation of things?

8 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by CyberWolf: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
maestroferddi:
Why not read/visit platforms like New York Times, CNN, ABC, CBS, CNBC and their likes to ascertain the probable position of things?

Dont mind him.. Even yahoo news, Fox News, etcetera .. Even their Facebook platform..
Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
maestroferddi:

You dey mind am.

Why did he not even put that liberal cesspit redit as a population sample.

The fact remains that even though has his die hard opposers, nobody is trending that witch of Washington. It was down to Republican nominees and only Bernie gets passing mention by college kids and welfare Queens

2 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by 2sexynet: 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
maestroferddi:

well, the results will determine if he will win or not, not CNN or ABC...

I want him to win though, just that his utterances are sometimes too sharp. smiley If he can deal with Muslim world, put Putin into the mix and we have a peaceful world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC. / Uniform For Lagos Commercial Bus-Drivers & Conductors / Female Suicide Bombers Attack Hospital In Borno, Kill 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.