Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President (12502 Views)

Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Photo Of A Soldier Thanking God For The Success Of Conquering Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by Maghan37: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

There are an estimated 1.6bn muslims in the world today.

90% of which are Sunnis.

Assuming Sunni population being 1 billion we can calculate for extremist muslims which by the way are estimated to be 10% of Sunni muslims given that virtually all terrorists organizations are Sunnis.

That gives us 100 million radical and extremely violent muslims today in the world.

Now let's revisit history - Nazi Germany to be precise. In 1933 the total German population was 50million. The active card carrying members of the Nazi party were less than 0.1% of the German populace. That puts Nazi card carrying members as at 1933 to be no more than 50,000!

Those 50,000 Germans were tacitly supported by the vast majority of Germans.

That 0.1% German population led Germany to war and eventual condemnation and disgrace.

It is usually the actions of the few or minority that gives the rest a bad name - a case of a single rotten egg spoiling the rest.

Today in Islam as I rightly estimated above you have 100million radical and extremely violent muslims.

You will agree that 100milion of anything is not a minority but a bloc.

So please never ever tell me that Boko Haram or ISIS or any other lunatic Islamic terrorism organization are a fringe bloc of Islam.
Then using ur analysis the LRA, KKK and other terrorist group using christian doctrines give christianity a bad name.
Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by AZeD1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Guy I know you wella for here.

You are not just a Muslim but a bokolized one for that matter
That good to know.
El clueless!!!!
Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
Maghan37:
Then using ur analysis the LRA, KKK and other terrorist group using christian doctrines give christianity a bad name.

You must always use KKK a racists group which does not hold any Christian ideology or LRA which is a one man show by a deranged criminal.

You forgot to mention the IRA.

Because they might claim Christianity dies not make their cause Christian!

Is joeseph Kony fighting to establish a Christian empire?

Are the KKK a crusader group?

Stop taking senseless and irrelevant criminal and political groups as Christian all because their members are not muslims!

The main difference between these two groups and your Islamic terror groups is that the KKK and LRA are politically motivated while your bokos are inspired by Islamic doctrine

9 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
AZeD1:

That good to know.
El clueless!!!!

El boko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by maslong(m): 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
Maghan37:
It is quite astonishing that in this age of civilisation we still have shallow thinkers like if u are. Condemning all muslims for terrorism then I can also condemn all christians for drug pushing & sodomy & FYI christianity as terrorist groups(KKK & LRA).
yes as bad as sodomy and drug pushing were, it doesn't involve killing and bombing.

2 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by AZeD1(m): 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
maslong:

yes as bad ad sodomy and drug pushing were, it doesn't involve killing and bombing.

Afghanistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and virtually all muslim world are hot beds of sodomy.

In Nigeria the Muslim north and Catholic East are hot grounds of homosexuals brought about by ped0phille mallam and priests preying on young boys

If anything Islamic nations have a serious homosexual problem

6 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
AZeD1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go sleep or go to your Islamic sites for backup arguments because you have nothing

4 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by Rayhutar(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
Japan does not allow Muslims to have permanent residency in their country now, many advanced countries will follow suit, I blame the Muslims for not doing anything to curtail the level of terrorism in their Religion. As it stood now in the world, Islam is the only religion in the world that condone terrorism because most of their adherents believe that their religion will conquer the world, they refuse to realize that their religion is archaic and cannot fit into the modern world. Most of all this world religions are man made where a person will call himself a prophet and sit down at the corner of his room and concoct a book that will soot his personal ambition in life and call it holy book and make the book unquestionable to control peoples mind and he will die one day and live his followers to wallop in ignorance .I dont see any reason why a religion should be preaching intolerance, hatred for other religion like in Saudi Arabia other religions are not allowed to practice, women are caged with only their eye showing in the name of religion,girls as young as 9 years is married off, they have to review their religion so that it will fit into modern age.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by 2sexynet: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Go sleep or go to your Islamic sites for backup arguments because you have nothing
lol bros, u ready for this people no b small o

1 Like

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by AZeD1(m): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Argue?
Don't do that with clueless prep prep peeps. Just watching you senseless rants.
Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
2sexynet:
lol bros, u ready for this people no b small o

Dem know that I know their religion and their jihadist wet dreams pass dem.

They keep regurgitating silly anecdotes and can never defend their useless religion without drawing fake analogies with Christianity.

5 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
AZeD1:

Argue?
Don't do that with clueless prep prep peeps. Just watching you senseless rants.

Senseless rants that is now making you want to go blow up a church over my post.

Una be the original zombies if you think the Useful liberal idi0ts will remain in power.

Very soon the trains will start rolling in Germany again to concentration camps

5 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by 2sexynet: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Dem know that I know their religion and their jihadist wet dreams pass dem.

They keep regurgitating silly anecdotes and can never defend their useless religion without drawing fake analogies with Christianity.

the emboldened is just their way of avoiding their own shame. Always making reference to Christianity, what a coward

5 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
2sexynet:
the emboldened is just their way of avoiding their own shame. Always making reference to Christianity, what a coward

But can he mention one terror attack involving Christians shouting Jehovah?

The answer you know.

6 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by kachi19: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
Na wa ooo this muslims mata don de pass becareful. Make una rest naw... Abeg I'm chilling with Trump b4 de go drop bomb 4 ma head

3 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by MarysMeal: 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Afghanistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and virtually all muslim world are hot beds of sodomy.

In Nigeria the Muslim north and Catholic East are hot grounds of homosexuals brought about by ped0phille mallam and priests preying on young boys

If anything Islamic nations have a serious homosexual problem

my friend, you are a pathetic liar.

Where have you heard that the catholic priests involve in homosexual ?

It is your pastors that usually rape minors on daily basis.

Remove the Catholic Church out from your madness.

Cc: cyberwolf

4 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
MarysMeal:

Seriously are you asking me that silly question?

Seminaries are gay recruitment resorts that where setup by European Catholic Fagg0t priests.

Or can you deny the thousands of sexual abuse on young boys by Catholic priests in the West?

If it can happen in the West for so long then what is Nigeria?

Face fact that most of your priests and reverend fathers fiddle with the butts and diks of alter boys

3 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by kachi19: 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Maghan37:

Nooo he's right. But the central truth here is; check all wars that happened in history, Religion and Beliefs have been the center of it. So what we suffer today has been laid yrs ago but doctrines we can't clarify but have to carry out to suit or conscience because we "believe" its the right thing. #RestMyCase

1 Like

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by MrDude: 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
I saw this on Twitter, quite intriguing piece - Islam is the only major religion that does NOT follow the Golden Rule ("Do not do unto others, what you do not want others to do unto you) Judaism, Christianity, Zoroastrianism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Confucianism, Taoism, Shinto, etc. All of them follow this basic law, that forbids cruelty and encourages kindness. Barbaric Islam does not have this. If you are Non-Muslim, they are free to hurt you, kill you, enslave you. Notice how none of the Muslims commenting here even tries to explain the violence? They all have f.ucked up brains - what more do you expect from people who worship an Arabian camel bleeping pedophile? grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by 2sexynet: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
MarysMeal:

It is your pastors that usually rape minors on daily basis.

Remove the Catholic Church out from your madness.

Bros, homosexuality is in every region. Please, stop being sentimental
Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by Atlantian: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
rottennaija:
Trump is not going to be President. If Republican nominates Trump, they better forget about presidency come 2017
Says you ? And who the Bleep are you, pls remind me.

1 Like

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
2sexynet:
Bros, homosexuality is in every region. Please, stop being sentimental

Islam and Catholism are the main vector spreading agents of this homosexual scourge

2 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
Rayhutar:
Japan does not allow Muslims to have permanent residency in their country now, many advanced countries will follow suit, I blame the Muslims for not doing anything to curtail the level of terrorism in their Religion. As it stood now in the world, Islam is the only religion in the world that condone terrorism because most of their adherents believe that their religion will conquer the world, they refuse to realize that their religion is archaic and cannot fit into the modern world. Most of all this world religions are man made where a person will call himself a prophet and sit down at the corner of his room and concoct a book that will soot his personal ambition in life and call it holy book and make the book unquestionable to control peoples mind and he will die one day and live his followers to wallop in ignorance .I dont see any reason why a religion should be preaching intolerance, hatred for other religion like in Saudi Arabia other religions are not allowed to practice, women are caged with only their eye showing in the name of religion,girls as young as 9 years is married off, they have to review their religion so that it will fit into modern age.
You are on point, some religion is the major problem in this world, without them the world would have been peaceful

2 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Islam and Catholism are the main vector spreading agents of this homosexual scourge
homosexualism knows no religion, your own religion maybe the main vector, you can never tell
Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by Maghan37: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

You must always use KKK a racists group which does not hold any Christian ideology or LRA which is a one man show by a deranged criminal.

You forgot to mention the IRA.

Because they might claim Christianity dies not make their cause Christian!

Is joeseph Kony fighting to establish a Christian empire?

Are the KKK a crusader group?

Stop taking senseless and irrelevant criminal and political groups as Christian all because their members are not muslims!

The main difference between these two groups and your Islamic terror groups is that the KKK and LRA are politically motivated while your bokos are inspired by Islamic doctrine
Joseph kony that claims to be the spokes person for God the leader of the LRA and the manifestation of the holy spirit is by any standard using christian ideologies to terrorise pple.NLFT of iNdia whose aim is to drive out the Bengali tribe and establish a christian state in east india is using xtian ideology & also forcing hinduist to convert to xtianity at gun point is also religiously motivated by xtian ideology if u put aside ur anger u'll see that religion does not make pple good or bad. Anybody could be good or bad(both xtians & muslims) so it is never right to condemn the entire practitioners of any religion.

1 Like

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by 2sexynet: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
MrDude:
I saw this on Twitter, quite intriguing piece - Islam is the only major religion that does NOT follow the Golden Rule ("Do not do unto others, what you do not want others to do unto you) Judaism, Christianity, Zoroastrianism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Confucianism, Taoism, Shinto, etc. All of them follow this basic law, that forbids cruelty and encourages kindness. Barbaric Islam does not have this. If you are Non-Muslim, they are free to hurt you, kill you, enslave you. Notice how none of the Muslims commenting here even tries to explain the violence? They all have f.ucked up brains - what more do you expect from people who worship an Arabian camel bleeping pedophile? grin
They know what they are doing bro. They are all in it together, including those feigning "I am different" or "My kind of Islam is different" It's a complete ploy. Christians often condemn any pastor who engages in evil acts BUT Muslims will hardly do so publicly. I know how many times congregations have deserted many pastors once they are caught.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by Maghan37: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
kachi19:

Nooo he's right. But the central truth here is; check all wars that happened in history, Religion and Beliefs have been the center of it. So what we suffer today has been laid yrs ago but doctrines we can't clarify but have to carry out to suit or conscience because we "believe" its the right thing. #RestMyCase
Ur statement is the most sensble statement I have read onthis topic.

1 Like

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
Maghan37:
Joseph kony that claims to be the spokes person for God the leader of the LRA and the manifestation of the holy spirit is by any standard using christian ideologies to terrorise pple.NLFT of iNdia whose aim is to drive out the Bengali tribe and establish a christian state in east india is using xtian ideology & also forcing hinduist to convert to xtianity at gun point is also religiously motivated by xtian ideology if u put aside ur anger u'll see that religion does not make pple good or bad. Anybody could be good or bad(both xtians & muslims) so it is never right to condemn the entire practitioners of any religion.

Total nonsense.

Kony can claim whatever but he isn't emulating the peaceful life of Christ.

No true Christian will force you to convert to his religion.

All you posted does not Deflect from the fact that today in Belgium muslim terrorists struck or neither will it stop in future Islamic terror acts by your fellow muslims who use the terror manual aka Koran to wage violence on defenseless citizens.

As at today in Belgium they are not bothered about Joeseph Kony but Islamists terrorists.

Kapish?

2 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
Maghan37:
Ur statement is the most sensble statement I have read onthis topic.

It's sensible to you because it puts all religion in one violent umbrella?

No. Islam is pure evil and can never be called a religion.

The fact that misguided characters have misinterpreted religious doctrine or abused their positions of authority by employing religion does not make all religions bad.

It is your Islam that justifies violence and uses religion to oppress others that is uniquely different.

Why is the catholic church not carrying out crusades and inquisitions in today's world? It is because there is no theological backing in Christianity that allows military expeditions and torture in the name of Christ unlike in Islam where war and every other vice is explicitly spelled out by the Koran to be carried out on so called infidels.

This is why Islam will never reform because violence is spelt out clearly in the Koran.

7 Likes

Re: Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President by tomakint: 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
magicalBae:
Shut da f*** up ... if deacon dat reaped a 7years old gal n many other rap!st + fraud* among Christians are not following d doctrine from the Bible to carry out dis acts which I belief d Bible didn't support it, then stop insulting innocent Muslims.
You are not smart at all.....is bombing innocent souls, killing people the same as raping? Just listen to yourself.....boko haram insurgents practise Islam as a religion, Taliban terrorists are Muslims.... So what are you saying?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili & BBOG Protest At Aso Rock Over Inability To Release Chibok Girls / Politics Of 2019 Heats Up Battle For APC Chair / Forgive Nnamdi Kanu, Work For His Release – Ohanaeze Begs Northern Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.