Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach (25027 Views)

US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern / Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick / 76yr Old Emir Of Katsina Marries 14yr Old (picture of emir and Habiba) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
@OP. it is Eze Eberechi Dike and not dick..
- to the topic, it is very shameful that an emir will take part in forceful abduction of a minor.. No one is above the law.
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by Ephemmm: 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
FemiFimile:
But y new problems all the time emanating from the North? Which one is wearing christian children hijab, raping them and then forcing them into illicit marriages? Is this how they intend to spread islam? Very dangerous development on the back of boko haram.

This is what we called 'Islamic evangelism' through abduction, unguarded procreation.
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by Jyah01: 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
Igobang:
http://authorityngr.com/2016/03/Igbo-monarchs-PFN-human-rights-activist-want-Emir-accomplices-arrested/
By Steve Oko On 20/03/2016 05:35:48 AM Share Igbo monarchs, PFN, human rights activist want Emir, accomplices arrested
As reactions continued to trail the abduction, conversion to Islam and probable marriage of Miss If­esinachi Ani, by Muslim syn­dicates, Igbo monarchs have called for the immediate ar­rest of all those fingered in the criminal act.
The position was conveyed yesterday by the Chairman of Southeast Traditional Rulers Council and the traditional ruler of Mgboko Ngwa Amaise Autonomous Community in Obingwa Local Government Area of Abia State, HRM Eze Eberechi Dick, in an interview with The AUTHORITY on Sunday.
The royal fathers strong­ly condemned the act and warned that the peaceful dis­position of Ndigbo should not be taken for weakness or cow­ardice.
The monarchs called on President Muhammadu Bu­hari and law enforcement agencies to rise to the occa­sion and ensure they rescue Ifesinachi from her wicked abductors.
They also called on Presi­dent Buhari to give protection and sense of belonging to in­nocent girls, who are victims of forced marriages which, ac­cording to them, should not be allowed in the modern age.
The royal fathers equally tasked the Inspector-Gener­al of Police (IGP), Solomon Arase, to immediately invite the fingered controversial Emir from the Northwest to explain his role(s) in the saga, and to be prosecuted if found culpable, stressing that enough is enough.
Similarly, the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN), has strongly condemned the incident and expressed worry over the current wave of ab­duction of young Christian girls who are later converted to Islam and married off to Muslims against their will.
The Chairman of PFN, Abia State Chapter, Rev. Dr. Theophilus Anyimpson, while reacting to Ifesina­chi’s abduction, raised the alarm over what they dubbed plots by Muslims to deci­mate Christianity in Nigeria through forceful conversion and marriage.
He however said that, “no­body, religion or author­ity can succeed in eradicat­ing Christianity in Nigeria because the Church is deeply rooted on a strong foundation – Jesus Christ.
“We know that Muslims are always looking for a way to wipe out Christianity in Nige­ria and dominate everywhere but they cannot succeed. No­body can be a threat to Chris­tianity. Nobody, no matter how highly connected, can succeed in eradicating Chris­tianity.
“Some emperors and world leaders tried it in the past but failed. So, nobody can try it and succeed. We are ready to defend our faith to the end and God is with us”.
The PFN boss, therefore, called for the immediate ar­rest and investigation of all those fingered in the abduc­tion of Ifesinachi irrespective of their status, contending that the act remains criminal and evil.
“Marriage is by consent and not by force”, he said, adding that “even the con­sent of the parents must be sought and obtained”.
Also adding his voice, an Umuahia-based human rights activist and constitu­tional lawyer, Dr. Anthony Agbazure, has volunteered to render free legal services to ensure Ifesinachi gets justice.
He expressed surprise that an Emir fingered in the saga is yet to be arrested, and called on the IGP to imme­diately order for the arrest of the said Emir for interroga­tion and prosecution.
Agbazuere vowed to mobil­ise other lawyers and human rights activists both nationally and internationally, to get jus­tice for Ifesinachi and other victims of “criminal abduc­tion, forceful conversion and marriage against their voli­tion to end the ugly trend”.
He also called on Nigerians irrespective of their religion or tribe to be united in the crusade against forced mar­riage which he described as “criminal and inhuman”.
I thought that we will continue to ignore dz barbaric and wicked paedophilic moslem in Nigeria. We have to be courageous to destroy all these Islamic monsters in dz country.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by Ephemmm: 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
[s]
joborskill:
The igbo elders need to respect the culture of the north. Even though i condemn kidnapping of people, it is wrong to demand for arrest of a whole emir. They should be careful cos no one mess with the north and go scott free. undecided
[/s]

If Emir engage in criminal activity: no immunity covers him from being arrested.
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by Everfrank(m): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
iyb:

ehen you have started abi can't you leave sanusi lamido out of it what will he do with ese you are just a hater
These people are hypocrites and raw haters. They now have mouths to condemn the entire north for the wrongs of few persons. We could have accused all of them of killing and using northern youths as spiritual foundations for their churches. Afterall none of them condemned such actions. But the Northerners proved more civilized for not generalizing the crime with wild allegations.
Had it been that these corpses were Igbo youths murdered in the north and used as spiritual foundation for a mosque the reaction from the haters is better imagined than experienced. Islam and Muslims worldwide would have been bashed beyond recognition.
http://www.viviangist.com/dead-bodies-discovered-in-foundation-of-church-building-in-enugu-state-graphic-photos

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by ejimoney(m): 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
joborskill:
The igbo elders need to respect the culture of the north. Even though i condemn kidnapping of people, it is wrong to demand for arrest of a whole emir. They should be careful cos no one mess with the north and go scott free. undecided

I pity u ad ur ideology b/c u ar too backward. Emir in nw no go area and dey can't respect dem self, God will deal wt all of dem for dia inhuman action, d blood of a virgin girl wil speak against dem.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by kossyablaze(m): 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
joborskill:
This aint master slave relationship
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by ourchoice(m): 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
carinmom:
Which Emir una want arrest, in Nigeria?
First class Emir in the north for that matter.

Hmmm bunch of jokers undecided
and u and that mynd1 are presumed females

May a Abokki & his Emir backup kidnap & molest u, your daughters and sisters and go scot free, say AMEN

Useless people cry

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by Coldfeet(f): 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mopolchi:
My bros make una cool down ka ndi ofe mmanu na ndi abokii gbucha onwe ha na Lagos.
Off topic! Read again and come make sense! In case you don't know nwanne gi nwanyi ifesinachi bu onye ana ekwu okwu ya e ba. angry cool

Emir is not above the law! If they are found culpable police should bring them in for questions!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by coolitempa(f): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ooni:
muslims are feared everywhere but they dont mess with the Jews.

The same Hausas are feared everywhere in Nigeria but they dont mess with ibos. Thats why hausa flee iboland whenever there is ordinary protest but they dont do it here in yorubaland. Thats why i respect ibos

Your akpu infested brain needs refuelling...oya go chop quick quick before putting your hands on the keyboard...nonsense ipod youth.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by engrchykae(m): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Kaduna nzeogwu killed sardauna so whats the big deal in arresting an emir who was indicted in serious crime as kidnap.
I thought the punishment for such crime is death.
By the way are obas,ezes etc also above the law in this fraud called nijeriya?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by engrchykae(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
Kaduna nzeogwu killed sardauna so whats the big deal in arresting an emir who was indicted in serious crime as kidnap?
I thought the punishment for such crime is death.
By the way are obas,ezes etc also above the law in this fraud called nijeriya?
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by free13: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Good.
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
joborskill:

Chaii.. We are in the Zoo ooh.. .

See animal mentality..

Animal farm was written before u were born..

The person demanding the arrest of a potential criminal it the one wrong.. Very unfortunate I am I the same country with you.. I shame for you..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by donvat1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
joborskill:
study your comments carefully

1 Like

Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by Mopolchi: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Coldfeet:
Off topic! Read again and come make sense! In case you don't know nwanne gi nwanyi ifesinachi bu onye ana ekwu okwu ya e ba. angry cool

Emir is not above the law! If they are found culpable police should bring them in for questions!
Nwanne m nwanyi agughi m ihe a. Ihe ahu buru ibu. O bury otu ahu ndi eke kporo emir tuba na mmiri, ndo, nkporo.
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by naijaking1: 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
The emir should be investigated for child abuse
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
joborskill:

Chaii.. We are in the Zoo ooh.. .

See animal mentality..

Animal farm was written before u were born..

The person demanding the arrest of a potential criminal is the one wrong.. Very unfortunate I am in the same country with you.. I shame for you..

"No on messes with the north and go scoot free" Because, the North has already designed you from birth to be a tool waiting to be used..
They denied you basic knowledge of freedom, converted you to their killing machine..

From 2yrs a child is release without ever experiencing the love of a mother or the protection of the father..

He will never be exposed To learn the most basic tools of Societal Association, which are;

Peace
Compassion
Empathy
Love
Friendship
Relationship
Negotiation

These are all the basic thing a child lacks growing up in the North.. From the age of 2 he is already learning how to hate his society and the Igbos..

They constantly reminded him in the mosques how Igbos and Americans hate Islam and Muslims.. .

They will tell him that Muhammad loves him and he owns his whole life to the service of God and Muhammad and obey ONLY the instructions of his IMAMs to the later..

Preparing him for the task ahead. thereby, making him a Natural born killer, only waiting for instructions from the Imam..

Only few became lucky and get unshackled from this bondage..

Beginning of most civil disturbances, riots, carnage and mob actions against Igbos, sometimes Yorubas and other tribes or other faiths by the Northern Alumajuri Muslims always starts immediately after Friday's mosque. Proving my point that the IMAMs are the commanders of these barbaric Blood hunters; Anti nature, Anti Christian, Anti Igbos, Anti Americans, Anti Human Armies.

May we be saved from their ideology..

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by Fabrolistic: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
joborskill:
are you for real?
So people should hide under babaric culture/religion to commit atrocities?
You can eqaully ask that we respect the boko haram sect. As they are fighting on the interest of their religion.
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by mynd1(f): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

STFU, who is Emir? Don't allow Mr Donald to bomb his fuccking cave out.
Shataap Ipob zombie.
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by Irishrena1(f): 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Weselion:
It is quite clear that there is a plan to Islamise Nigeria. If not so, then why abduct girls and convert them to Islam? Everything Is done by force.

Is this how a religion of peace should be?
By force and UNDER DURESS! they say something like "become one of us, accept our religion, believe our faith or we kill you ".
Is that how a religious conversion should be reached? These people actually reason in reverse direction. Hian! #ConversionUnderDuress

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wali Begged Me To Share N950m In My House- Shekarau / Sowore Disrupts Godfatherism Politics, Raises N150m From Public Donation For Cam / Dead Faruk Bagudu Buried: Atiku Bagudu Buries His Younger Brother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.