Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach (25025 Views)

US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern / Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick / 76yr Old Emir Of Katsina Marries 14yr Old (picture of emir and Habiba) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by banki(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Question

How come no igbo monarch has condeemmed the beheading of two young men in abia state university uturu? Two weeks ago

How come we like playing ostritch?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by Irishrena1(f): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fabrolistic:

are you for real?
So people should hide under babaric culture/religion to commit atrocities?
You can eqaully ask that we respect the boko haram sect. As they are fighting on the interest of their religion.
Don't mind that person that doesn't have anything constructive comment to tribute. Just wants to say something, anything, for saying sake.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by cheruv: 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
joborskill:
The igbo elders need to respect the culture of the north. Even though i condemn kidnapping of people, it is wrong to demand for arrest of a whole emir. They should be careful cos no one mess with the north and go scott free. undecided
So a criminal and pedophilic emir is now greater than the innocence of a young girl,isn't it
God damn Nigeria!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by cheruv: 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

STFU, who is Emir? Don't allow Mr Donald to bomb his fuccking cave out.
Dede ngwa,
I hula na ndi nāchi Naijiria vu ndi Awusa anaghi a hu gi ka mmadu...ha nāhu gi ka ohu.
Echi gi bia gwa umunne nwatakiri ahu na ha kwado "otu naijiria" kam le ma ha agaghi eji mmanu petro wuzuo gi ahu angry
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by Biafrarep(m): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@OP. it is Eze Eberechi Dike and not dick..
- to the topic, it is very shameful that an emir will take part in forceful abduction of a minor.. No one is above the law.
Nope, you are wrong & op is right, the monarch's name is Eberechi Dick not Dike! Northern Nigeria is too backward & archaic to share nationality with the South. Those folks are disgusting & despicable, I'll be happy the day we will go our way, we share nothing in common with this barbarians! wtf, in this age & time people will go about kidnapping children & turning them to sex slaves. God will continue to punish this animals with diseases, poverty, strife, violence etc. bas.tar.ds!!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by KillJoy62(m): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Dat is Boko haram for u. Cus I see no difference in kidnapping kids nd d like of d chibok girls, to show u how evil der religion is nd primitive. All I know is dat Islam is a terrorist religion.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by Naijacitizen(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
carinmom:
Which Emir una want arrest, in Nigeria? First class Emir in the north for that matter.
Hmmm bunch of jokers undecided
My sister, I taya for those tout oo!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by Naijacitizen(m): 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
Loosing election is too painful.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by enlightenedmind: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
I have said this numerous times, The North is Nigeria's problem. Nothing else. I feel we should cut the north off. I feel the Yorubas and Igbos today will be willing to sit at a table and discuss like literates. These mallams are causing problems.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Naijacitizen:
Loosing election is too painful.

Some pple have clearly gone mad because of d loss of an election. Every old problem has now been magnified and tribalized as a new problem.

Bloody tribalists!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by Naijacitizen(m): 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
janellemonae:

Some pple have clearly gone mad because of d loss of an election. Every old problem has now been magnified and tribalized as a new problem.

Bloody tribalists!
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by ibedun: 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Igbo people want to arrest Emir? These people sef no dey tire. Arrest 1st class Emir?
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by carinmom(f): 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
Naijacitizen:

My sister, I taya for those tout oo!
The thing taya me safe my brother. They are all bunch of mediocres.

Yaya kake dan uwa?
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by months: 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
ibedun:
Igbo people want to arrest Emir? These people sef no dey tire. Arrest 1st class Emir?

Tell Emir to leave children bumbum, rape, kidnap and imprisonment of people children in his palace. Whilst their custodians and parents are denied access to their own child.

Can Sanusi take that? Can Sanusi take being denied access to his Children?
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by garrimallam: 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=joborskill post=44033317]The igbo elders need to respect the culture of the north. Even though i condemn kidnapping of people, it is wrong to demand for arrest of a whole emir. They should be careful cos no one mess with the north and go scott free. undecided[/ur very stupid! u now mean that some persons are above the law.He that want to be respected must live and walk on civility . Even mr. president is not above the law. Even if the mortal canopy your evil because of your assumed earthy status , be assured that divine judgement awaits you on a monumental scale. Fear God and depart from evil. Please never confuse person and culture,person is one but culture is people. ]
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by kaziblake(f): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
enlightenedmind:
I have said this numerous times, The North is Nigeria's problem. Nothing else. I feel we should cut the north off. I feel the Yorubas and Igbos today will be willing to sit at a table and discuss like literates. These mallams are causing problems.
inciting tribal comments will unite the country abi undecided
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by FemiFimile: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
One thing is certain, the cat is out of the bag. The north cannot pretend they have not been caught. They should do the honourable thing and return the children to their family before this get out of hand and the international media gets involved. Slowly, a campaign is starting over this issue that is similar to BringBackOurGirls.
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by bestads(m): 11:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
ritababe:

for their dream

If an emir cant be arrested for obvious crimes, HOW CAN GEJ be arrested
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by ADBOK: 12:33am On Mar 24, 2016
joborskill:
The igbo elders need to respect the culture of the north. Even though i condemn kidnapping of people, it is wrong to demand for arrest of a whole emir. They should be careful cos no one mess with the north and go scott free. undecided
I may not have met you in person but with this you are certainly a waste of the creative efforts of the Almighty! Even the association of morons&dullards all over are ashamed of you...
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by Naijacitizen(m): 5:55am On Mar 24, 2016
carinmom:

The thing taya me safe my brother. They are all bunch of mediocres.

Yaya kake dan uwa?

Wallahi, that is why I have give up on their stupidity.
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by carinmom(f): 7:23am On Mar 24, 2016
Naijacitizen:

Wallahi, that is why I have give up on their stupidity.

Masha Allah, congratulations Allah sanya alkhairi. To ashe ma kaine gwabro grin
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by tscw: 7:40am On Mar 24, 2016
joborskill:

look at urself. how will they not arrest the emir if found guilty? is the emir above the law? it is not ur fault, but that of the idiots that allow sharia into the constitution
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by Naijacitizen(m): 7:41am On Mar 24, 2016
carinmom:

Masha Allah, congratulations Allah sanya alkhairi. To ashe ma kaine gwabro grin

Ameen. Thanks
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by carinmom(f): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2016
Naijacitizen:

Ameen. Thanks

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by Naijacitizen(m): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2016
carinmom:

grin grin grin grin grin
Bismillah

Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by carinmom(f): 9:50am On Mar 24, 2016
Naijacitizen:

Bismillah
Hmmm, fura da nono ko? Asha lafiya, na gode cheesy
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by Naijacitizen(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2016
carinmom:
Hmmm, fura da nono ko? Asha lafiya, na gode cheesy
Hala baki shan fura ne? Lallai ke yar gidan manya ce.

Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by carinmom(f): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2016
Naijacitizen:

Hala baki shan fura ne? Lallai ke yar gidan manya ce.

Ina shan fura sosai, manya sune basu shan fura? To ai ni ba yar manya bace.
Re: Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach by Naijacitizen(m): 11:00am On Mar 24, 2016
carinmom:

Ina shan fura sosai, manya sune basu shan fura? To ai ni ba yar manya bace.

Ta zo muji ta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu: Ihedioha Not Serious, Has No Plan For Governance / DSS Steps Up Investigation Of Emefiele / FACT-CHECK: Senate Confirmation: How SSS Lied Against EFCC Boss, Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.