Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,155 members, 7,845,809 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School (16224 Views)

Anambra Secondary Students Wear Native Cloths To School On Wednesdays / Politicians Should Stop Sending Their Children To Foreign Universities -JAMB / Civil Servants Sending Their Children To Private Universities Are Corrupt – ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by mynd1(f): 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Yarinya, stick to the topic! that dullard is just a figure head. Tell me one thing he has done right since resuming office as your President
He has jailed ur Albino lord Nnamdi Kanu and that is okay with us. And mind u, we will still vote him 2019 again. Remember u and your people's vote don't count in dis country anymore.
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by erusen: 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
Dude did I look poorer to u? U can't even upload ur ugly wretch face and u are here disturbing my peace.
hahahaha am beginning to like you.u want my face?,can you afford my face,no na you north are rulers right?,but the south than you and you it,so how has ur rulership help you
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
I should be asking u that. U have been wailing since morning here,if not some one who's life her has been frustrated and lost hope in everything? Who will do that
Lol, you are taking it personal. I'm out
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by greatiyk4u(m): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
See the dullard you call rulergringrin I laugh

A pained semi-educated wailer detected.!
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by mynd1(f): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
erusen:
hahahaha am beginning to like you.u want my face?,can you afford my face,no na you north are rulers right?,but the south than you and you it,so how has ur rulership help you
I am not responsible for your failure in life and your ugliness. U know who to transfer your anger to.
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by erusen: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
But dey r still d most richest person in Africa and ruling over u and your fathers daily affairs mr 5%.
"they are richiest person in Africa" you didn't even go to school.am not IBO na,how many times I go tell you
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by mynd1(f): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, you are taking it personal. I'm out
Nah. Ain't take it personal.
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
greatiyk4u:

A pained semi-educated wailer detected.!
Lol, go and beg your sisters to go to school. Silly!
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by erusen: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
I am not responsible for your failure in life and your ugliness. U know who to transfer your anger to.
hahahahahaha,please let's leave face first,face arguement abeg,when dem do beauty contest,u go see my face
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by FarukuWadata12(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
God bless you my Governor

This is a welcome development, I wonder why some people dislike development.

I have also seen some people who simply hate us out of no real or rational reason.
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by erusen: 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
Internet gave low self esteem guys like u a chance to talk to people like us. Guy I am not responsible for ur failure in life. Go and meet ur old wretch parents plss. Thank you.
u Neva still tell why the ruling north is poorer than the slave south oh,go and me your illiterate,poor,kunu sipping,dirty, old,dull,stone age thinking father,and how did the internet even to get the north seft?
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by greatiyk4u(m): 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, go and beg your sisters to go to school. Silly!

U just confirmed my assertion............wch of my sisters?
Abum onye igbo if u care to knw
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by hatchy(f): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
imagine, some have food but cannot eat....some can eat but have not food...who remember this prayer Children in the south are ready to go to school and the govt is doing nothing about it. Even the so called free education is not totally free but somewhere in the north they are paying parents to send their daughters to school. What a country we live in

Angel,did you read my mind? Indeed some have food but can not eat while those can eat don't have the food to eat.The north is the problem of this country.All policies of government to move this country far ahead is rejected by the north:birth control,education, vaccination, etc.In fact this country would have been far ahead of south Africa and Egypt in terms of development and technological advancements if this parasite region was cut successfully cut off from the rest of Nigeria in the 60s. Backward region.
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by wiseoneking: 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
dahaz:

They are backward yet they are in control of the country and they determine who rule these country.
That still does not mean that they are far far backward than the remotest parts of india. They have the richest man in the world from the Poorest region in the world. Stop celebrating shame.
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by erusen: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
Now I know u r a static illiterate. I just dey pity any girl who will be ur girl friend. U should be ashamed of urself for fighting with lady online. Anyway,what do u expect from a ugly wretch guy
u should be ashamed of calling an unseen dude ugly,and insulting my parents I simply replied your insult.
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by wiseoneking: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
May Allah bless Tambuwal
Lol
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by Ali97(m): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
where are we going to? people will never talk good or wish you well in this Nation, especially when it comes between South and North.
I wonder what it will be like if these generation become the leaders of their various region.
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by TeamSimple(m): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
elrony:
What's the need when they will still be married off from 10 years!!!!!?

Married off @ 10yrs still better than getting raped at 5
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by erusen: 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
hatchy:

Angel,did you read my mind? Indeed some have food but can not eat while those can eat don't have the food to eat.The north is the problem of this country.All policies of government to move this country far ahead is rejected by the north:birth control,education, vaccination, etc.In fact this country would have been far ahead of south Africa and Egypt in terms of development and technological advancements if this parasite region was cut successfully cut off from the rest of Nigeria in the 60s. Backward region.
and that Fulani is not even ashamed,richest man in Africa from the most backward part of Africa.
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by TeamSimple(m): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
KOLZY:
Nonsense people... So if they don't pay them they won't allow a female child go to school?..

If them like make they give 100mill some folk will stikk keep there infant at home.
It's the state governments money in support with Unicef, I don't know how that affects your three square meal.
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
mynd1:
He has jailed ur Albino lord Nnamdi Kanu and that is okay with us. And mind u, we will still vote him 2019 again. Remember u and your people's vote don't count in dis country anymore.
Don't mind those wailers
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by erusen: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
TeamSimple:

Married off @ 10yrs still better than getting raped at 5
and getting forced to school, and boasting more than 30 million illetretes youth abi.
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
greatiyk4u:

U just confirmed my assertion............wch of my sisters? Abum onye igbo if u care to knw
OK
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by TeamSimple(m): 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
KOLZY:
using religion to hide their hypocrisy
And how has your religion helped your community?
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by drinkmorewater: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
And this is why equality of gender bill will not make sense at all
Its a mans world, please just accept it, if U can't beat em join em
So what bout those poor families that only have sons, isn't that unfair?
I mean just because U get daughter now U are legible to get money?
Cmon mehn who the Bleep thinks up these ideas!
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
erusen:
u should be ashamed of calling an unseen dude ugly,and insulting my parents I simply replied your insult.
stop replying her.
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by TeamSimple(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
erusen:
and getting forced to school, and boasting more than 30 million illetretes youth abi.
You make no sense to me.
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by erusen: 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
TeamSimple:
You make no sense to me.
that is because u are an illiterate
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by erusen: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
stop replying her.
no mind that girl,she woke the beast in me,why saying northeners are rulers when u are backward and poor and they still beg you to go to school
Re: Sokoto To Pay Parents N5,000 Monthly For Sending Their Daughters To School by TeamSimple(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
erusen:
that is because u are an illiterate
So easy for an illiterate to recognize one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Opinion! Bsc Computer Science Or Bsc Computer Education. / Is Open University The Best Institution In Nigeria? / Is Jamb's New Registrar The Change Jamb Needs????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.