Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,840 members, 7,828,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Photo: Which Of These Actors Is The Baddest When Acting As Armed Robber - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photo: Which Of These Actors Is The Baddest When Acting As Armed Robber (864 Views)

The Baddest Crew That Back Me Up.. Energy.. Energy.. Energy... Love These Pipz / Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) / Photo Which Of These Yoruba Actors Is The Funniest ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Which Of These Actors Is The Baddest When Acting As Armed Robber by fogechi: 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
Choose one actor with reason

Re: Photo: Which Of These Actors Is The Baddest When Acting As Armed Robber by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
There is only one Black Arrow!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Of These Actors Is The Baddest When Acting As Armed Robber by Cholls(m): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
my brother I swear I dey fear that Gentle Guy.
Re: Photo: Which Of These Actors Is The Baddest When Acting As Armed Robber by Lattop(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ogidan
Re: Photo: Which Of These Actors Is The Baddest When Acting As Armed Robber by sirthisthickkal: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
number 2 is something else, his looks is enough to rob a bank.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Of These Actors Is The Baddest When Acting As Armed Robber by Khd95(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
Gentle jack was d baddest armed robber amongs the three,d guy get swag bikogringrin
d other black guy was only good as political thugcheesy or chiefs' body guard...
As for black arrow,wuna sabi d guy nagrin
Re: Photo: Which Of These Actors Is The Baddest When Acting As Armed Robber by bolt000(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
That no 2 guy was cray back then.
Re: Photo: Which Of These Actors Is The Baddest When Acting As Armed Robber by Ahmed0336(m): 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hanks Anuku cool
Re: Photo: Which Of These Actors Is The Baddest When Acting As Armed Robber by tpiar: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
Their names?
Re: Photo: Which Of These Actors Is The Baddest When Acting As Armed Robber by lilmax(m): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
1 grin

Thats his destiny

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Mention Any Film The Actor Died? / Nollywood At It Again!!! / Finding Dory Review By Specter Outside Theater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.