Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Get American School Admission Plus I-20 Form Less Than 14 Days - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Get American School Admission Plus I-20 Form Less Than 14 Days (1202 Views)

High Sat Score....the Surest Way To Get American Visa Through Scholarship / Toefl Test Registration And Form I-20 For Usa Student Visa / Get Usa Admission And I-20 For just( Xx,Bleep Naira) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get American School Admission Plus I-20 Form Less Than 14 Days by jboy4life(m): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2009
I know ya'll surprise but theses is real plus legit for those who are interested in Studying
Re: Get American School Admission Plus I-20 Form Less Than 14 Days by danieljimoh(m): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2009
Really?
Then what is mr nick and mr joseph still doing in nigeria?
Or they dont like america?
Even if some people will be stupid enough to give your effortless scam a trial am sure the embassy wont also be stupid to give enough to give them visas
We all know the rules and required docs for getting admission letter to schools in america so keep your scam to your self
Re: Get American School Admission Plus I-20 Form Less Than 14 Days by jboy4life(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2009
Well Traveling is not for everyone.

you right on your own perspective , not everyone will be updated about what is happening.

Please do get upgraded you need it.

I made these out for those who understands it, those who know it exit, those who have been wanting these opportunity. Not those who come online to reply post for the sake of being among those who replied. (AKA) I wanna be.

i already gut calls and E-mails from those who are interested not all Nigerians must travel. and am okay
Re: Get American School Admission Plus I-20 Form Less Than 14 Days by danieljimoh(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2009
Okay i see but am sure stuffs like jigs rarely exists and if you must know someone like you have once lured me into this stupid idea though i got the 1-20 and the necessary documents to apply for a student visa but the embassy made me realised they are not so stupid and the big question is why go through the back door if you can afford to pay $2500
Gaining admission is easy as long as you understand the rules and follow then and you are financially sure you can afford it so it will make sense if you help people with that instead of showing them a back door what will give them no visa.
Re: Get American School Admission Plus I-20 Form Less Than 14 Days by GBASKY: 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2009
men getting the visa is the main thing, if assurance is given that the visa issue will alos be like the admission letter issue then no lele

(1) (Reply)

A Sure Way To Gain Admission Into Any University Of Your Choice / Study In Eastern Mediterranean University,north Cyprus. / Call 07067184845 For OKO POLY Utme Admission Processing Or Upgrading Of Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.