Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away (19846 Views)

Nina: The Insensitivity Of TheNETng And Why Many Celebs Hate The Press / Fans Come For AKA For Cancelling Appearance At Event To Watch Champions League / Funke Akindele, Falz, JJC, Others At Event Hosted By Iroko World In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by Kolababe: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
Foluke Daramola’s Camera, other celebs' pics stolen as Daily Times Photo Editor’s car burgled at event

Celebrity photojournalist, and Photo Editor, Daily Times (Life & Time) Quadri Olowolagba got robbed on Saturday at The Ark event center, opposite Vantage Hotel, Marwa Lekki, Lagos.

Mr. Olowolagba had attended the 70th birthday event of Alhaji Yekini Olawale Bakare, who is the Baba Adini, Eti-Osa Central Mosque and parked his red Sienna SUV on the premises of The Ark event center. He went into the hall to survey the event and returned later to get his photography equipments, only to find that all the items in the vehicle had disappeared.

Shockingly, the car windows, were not broken and the doors were still locked which made him suspect that the criminals must have used a master key to open the car door.

There were 2 large backpacks, one belonging to an undergraduate of Kogi State University and an I. T students with Daily Times, Adeleke Rotimi Olorunmaye, who also came with the photo editor to the event.

The editor’s backpack contains not only personal vital documents, but items running into millions of Naira such as; 2 external hard drives containing all his jobs for celebrities including Fatia Balogun, Foluke Daramola, Mercy Aigbe, Kwam 1, singer L. A. X and many top socialites; a HP laptop, a professional Nikon camera and a Canon D7 camera belonging to Nollywood actress Foluke Daramola.

Some of the top socialite’s photos in the hard drive include business mogul, Chief Rasak Okoya, the chairman of Sifax Group, Dr. Taiwo Afolabi, Chairman of LAMEX Group Of Companies, Olanrewaju Akanni, Otunba Rotimi Ajanaku, Mayor Akinpelu’s daughter’s wedding and many more.

The Nikon camera was what the photojournalist used for a recent viral home photoshoot for Faithia Balogun and many celebrities.

The other backpack contains the school I. T logbook and other vital school documents of the student attached to the phojournalist. Aside the two backpack missing, a handbag belonging to a female colleague who came to the event with Quadri, containing the lady’s mobile phone, travel documents and undisclosed amount of cash were also stolen.

The case has been reported to the Maroko police station.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/foluke-daramolas-personal-camera-and.html

Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by 4nobody4every1: 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
Chai, l hope the thief returns all the items, poverty and hunger in the land has made people desperate to go to any length to survive sad angry
Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by timidapsin(m): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
undecided Video of them burgling the car or I don't believe undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by BE811APP: 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hope Celebrity nude pix dey der grin grin

D guy above me sha...
keep using 7G network... angry angry

by d way No new videos
Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by paulGrundy(m): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
Enemies from within na I'm steal that your phone.
Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by ijustdey: 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
dem don show the guy
Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by seunoni34(m): 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
I might not know the root cause, but let me just blame GEJ for the incident
Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by winkmart: 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
Omo no be small thing... but incase them steal ur WRISTWATCH too, don't worry much.. I DEY SELL WATCH... holla at me
Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by MadCow1: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
upgrading thievery to the next level cheesy
Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by kceewhyte(m): 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
I just want to say sorry!!!!!!
Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by Lamzee(m): 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
May God save us
Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by kechywillz(m): 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
BE811APP:
Hope Celebrity nude pix dey der grin grin

D guy above me sha... keep using 7G network... angry angry
by d way No new videos
guy i no no say u no wetin dey ma mind
Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by Flexherbal(m): 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
This is bad!
Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by Lilimax(f): 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
Omg
Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by MzMercie: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
Eyah, bad market. sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
Photography equipments are ridiculously expensive
Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by petkoffdrake2(m): 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
But here in kuvuki land ... We don't know him.... embarassed

How come? undecided
Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by Josnac(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
I won't be surprised if I come back on social media tomorrow and see "leaked nude pictures" of some of the celebrities..

Naija can be funny
Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by okuneddie(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Omo see the things they stole....the celebs the guy had their details should beware cos those guys can use it to scam them.....bros no worry beta ones coming....but don't know what to say to the files lost
Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by Lovetinz(m): 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
He takes his external drive containing backups around with him? shocked
That's not too professional.

1 Like

Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by Jediel1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
Picture of the pictures stolen or i don bliv it.
Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
eeeyah

see this::: How A cultists beheaded 2 ABSU
students http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/how-cultists-beheaded-2-absu-students.html?m=0
Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Serious?
Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by ideylaff: 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lovetinz:
He takes his external drive containing backups around with him? shocked
That's not too professional.

Abi oooo

Mentioning names of people is a very silly move to do in public.

Now the robbers will try and use the sensitive data stolen to their advantage

Silly
Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by lordsharks(m): 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hope he returns it
Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by shamecurls(m): 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
Vaseline things.......
Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kolababe:
Foluke Daramola’s Camera, other celebs' pics stolen as Daily Times Photo Editor’s car burgled at event

Aside the two backpack missing, a handbag belonging to a female colleague who came to the event with Quadri, containing the lady’s mobile phone, travel documents and undisclosed amount of cash were also stolen.

The case has been reported to the Maroko police station.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/foluke-daramolas-personal-camera-and.html

Female colleague no get name baa...and his wife would have asked to go with him oo.

"No Iya sule, i'm going on official business ni jare"....with a female colleague

Lol

1 Like

Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by MCMXCVIII(m): 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
timidapsin:
undecided Video of them burgling the car or I don't believe undecided
That's the spirit bro!

Cheers!! I swear I owe you 2 agbalumo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Times Photo Editor’s Car Burgled At Event, Many Celebs' Photos Carted Away by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
The burglar didnt use a master key, he is a professional car jacker who prolly used a thing metal file to open the driver's door.
By the way, our journos are soo dumb and unprofessional. The names of the affected celebrities is only useful to the police, not to the general public.
I hope he also backed up his files on cloud and insured his photo equipments, it would be foolhardy to procure and use gadgets worth millions without insurance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr President, Please Leave Entertainers Alone' - Etcetera Writes To Jonathan / Psquare's Lola Omatayo And Wizkid's Tani Omotayo Are Blood Sisters (LOOK) / Chinedu Ikedieze And Charles Inojie Pose For A Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.