Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) (3052 Views)

Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture / Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) / Burial Of Abu Ali, And Other Soldiers, COAS, Buratai Represents Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by lapazi(m): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
Got a caption for this photo?
Lets hear it.

As for me, The politician appears to be just like everyone else but is capable of screwing them all.

The Mind Unleashed

lalasticlala
mynd44 kiss

1 Like

Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by 9inches(m): 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
He can screw them but they cannot screw him.

7 Likes

Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by Kingslaw(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
hmm! many are called but just few are chosen.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by chriskosherbal(m): 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
Election campaign by politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by Standing5(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
The masses are screwed but the man on podium only looks screwed.
Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
A wolf in sheep's clothing. . .
Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by stelaar(m): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
The sole power to mess with any of the masses head.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by lapazi(m): 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
stelaar:
The sole power to mess with any of the masses head.

pawns and a King
Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by TheBiafran(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
the screwer crew that screws the screwee
the unscrewable screwer of the already screwed screwee

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:35am On Mar 23, 2016
blackberlin:
A wolf in sheep's clothing. . .
Overtly, he is screw just like all of them but behind the podium he is really a screw driver capable of screwing them at will.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by UIA04(f): 1:15am On Mar 23, 2016
Every one involved in modern politics are all screwheads

People are ready to 'screw others in the ass' for power

The right to free speech leads to a lot of screwed up characters
Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by UIA04(f): 1:19am On Mar 23, 2016
Kingslaw:
hmm! many are called but just, few are chosen.
Many are screwed, but few come out on top
For example, my guess is a man like amaechi, started out like those thugs being slaughtered in rivers state, but today he's an ex governor and minister, so is fayose, and aregbesola and ayiri emami . Many aren't so lucky [quote author=UIA04 post=44021997]
Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by UIA04(f): 1:33am On Mar 23, 2016
See the Rings around them, their minds are all barred but he is the enlightened one.
Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by ifyan(m): 3:35am On Mar 23, 2016
Seriously this are our smart but deadly people are
Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by ifyan(m): 3:36am On Mar 23, 2016
Don't be fooled by their appearance.

You know. ...
Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by RealAdewole(m): 5:15am On Mar 23, 2016
APC..... CHANGE
Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by sublimes: 5:32am On Mar 23, 2016
Deception.
Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by tafabaloo(m): 6:00am On Mar 23, 2016
Kk
Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by agarawu23(m): 6:14am On Mar 23, 2016
In Yoruba

Won ti je yin mo aye grin
Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by disloman(m): 6:16am On Mar 23, 2016
Deception
Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2016
i can screw and unscrew you all to 'plant' me in governance and thereby remain 'unscrewable' or unremovable by unscrewing cool
Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by lapazi(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2016
UIA04:
Every one involved in modern politics are all screwheads

People are ready to 'screw others in the ass' for power

The right to free speech leads to a lot of screwed up characters

A politician who has convinced the public they are like them, they understand the plight of the people, they hear their frustration, they're "on your side". From what the voters see they are convinced, and like sheep being led to slaughter they blindly follow. But behind the podium and out of sight lies the hidden agenda........they're going to get screwed.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by gists: 8:00am On Mar 23, 2016
He pretends to be one of them on the podium and they cheer him on believing s/he is one of them.
Not knowing that her/his real agenda is to screw them - hard.
Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by byteHead(m): 8:24am On Mar 23, 2016
Politiicians......

Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by UIA04(f): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2016
lapazi:

A politician who has convinced the public they are like them, they understand the plight of the people, they hear their frustration, they're "on your side". From what the voters see they are convinced, and like sheep being led to slaughter they blindly follow. But behind the podium and out of sight lies the hidden agenda........they're going to get screwed.
Exactly, loyalty lies not to the people, but to the godfathers and financiers
Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by stevecantrell: 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
Many are screwed but few are 'screwing'.
Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by slinkky(m): 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
They are the screw. He is the screw driver though it may look like they are all the same, but in reality his is the one screwing them while pretending to be one of them.
Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by spawnx: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
The Irony is He can screw with the masses but can't remain screwed in that position, forever
Re: Who Can Explain What This Picture Represents?(brilliant Minds Only) by OlujobaSamuel: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
lapazi:

let me add to yours.
The masses are having an opportunity to force out the politicians through the flat edge of the head, but they have no will to do so considering the stress involve, and the politicians all have a look alike amongst the masses which are also screwed but are not ready to accept that their flat head edge should be used in forcing the politicians out because they were greased while been screwed.
Don't tell me I tried, just ask for my account number cuz I know my head correct. *winks*

(1) (Reply)

"Dino Melaye Is A Bonafide Graduate" : ABU Zaria Speaks / My Watch: What Obasanjo Said About Atiku / Don't Make Atiku To Lose The Presidential Election, PDP To S.E Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.