Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News (47522 Views)

Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory / Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by toprealman: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2016
luvinhubby:
When jungle mature, who no know go know & who know too much go run. grin

Amaechi is politically irrelevant in Rivers state in particular & south-south in general.

E remain Okorocha.
Doubt his relevance in Nigeria as a whole. He should go back to Odili and continue with what they were doing.....don't ask me what it is, I no get strength pass power abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by aeronot(m): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=franciskaine post=44019446]"Wike on Tuesday lauded President Muhammadu Buhari for distancing himself from the re-run elections in the state, saying he did not interfere with the exercise"

Even with this, wailers will still not be happy. Wailing without mission is their hobby. [tot wailing & wailers is a foregone terminology by now]
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by decasey(m): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2016
Frankiss44:
Wike my man.. The true son of the soil and the lion tamer.. You might not be perfect, but you are a true hero and a gallant fighter. You showed to the whole world the true bravery and resilience of the average Niger Delta man and we are proud of you. One thing is to have federal might and another thing is to know how to use it, Ameachi is a noise making learner. Wike murdered them with federal might last year and delivered practically everything, from presidency to House of Assembly. The idiot Ameachi with all his so called federal might couldn't deliver a polling unit.. The difference is that one has the love of the streets and the other got nothing but hatred from the streets.

Quote of the day : They have they federal might and the power, but we have the people. The power of the people is mightier than the people in the power - Gov Nyesome Wike
i like dis......d lion tamer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=aeronot post=44026032][/quote]do u know politics or only typing shit
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2016
decasey:
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by seangy4konji: 8:48am On Mar 23, 2016
That wike looks like a thug to me or drug dealer.

When you adore militants and rass clatsss
Askari dokubo, and dem likes.m not a bigot but u know ur folks are idiots. . [img][/img]
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by yaki84: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2016
shamecurls:
The Lion of Ubima would always be remembered in the books of history as part of that revolutionary team that stood there grounds and stirred Nigeria away from hitting the rocks. His doggedness would always be a reference when political doggedness and charisma re being discussed.

An icon who single offhandedly shattered PDP into crumbs and within a year, reduced the Ineffectual Buffon into a Nobody across Nigeria`s Geo-Political zones excluding his own personal Geo-political zone.

Patriotism at its height!

Lets applaud the man to whom honour is due.

In 100 years from today, Ameachi`s 100 feet statue will stand so high in the city of Port-Harcourt and a replicate in Lagos which will stand tall in the middle of the Atlantic, and a generation would be told that "There was once a man" and history will continue from there.

Its an Honour to be part of that generation that physically witnessed the Life and times of the Lion of Ubima

just pray make buhari discover the purpose of democracy before 2019 if not people will swear for amaechi, infact those who named their sons amaechi will go to court for name change. who will want to share name with a traitor n an illiterate literate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by Zellie: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2016
NigeriaPresident:
its a pity that Wike didn't see APC as a winner here. although PDP is having the majority or almost all the results announced but I still see Amechi and APC as a winner here. PDP are the winner now, but APC will be the winner when 2019 comes. it's a pity that PDP can't see the game played by AMECHI and APC in River state and Bayelsa state.

it' is now clear to the blind that APC is now opposition party in Niger Delta which is the strongest Region own by PDP. come 2019, don't be surprise if APC beat PDP mercilessly cause PDP won't gather the vote which they have during the last general election...

Political analyst are allowed to quote me... if you can't reason beyond Tribalism, please do as if you don't see my comment
Dumbest post I've seen this year sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by Frankiss44(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2016
decasey:

Na so e just be bros.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by yaki84: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2016
ZubbyGodson:
Wike and Noise Making.............Let's be watching to see if U can do half of what Amaechi did in Rivers State

give him the exact allocation n resources amaechi recieved for those yrs n watch wike outdo ur bald head lion.
am repeating the exact monthly allocation amaechi recieved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by yaki84: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2016
abdoolorunwa:
WHEN TWO ELEPHANTS FIGHT.....THE GRASSES SUFFERS.
THIS CLUELESS WIKE DOESN'T FEEL ANYTHING ABOUT DEATH RATE RECORDED. HE'S ONLY CONCERNED ABT HIS ADVERSARIES MOOD AFTER ELECTION.
SOMEONE WHO DOES NO CARE ABOUT HUMAN LIVES.......WHO IS HE GOVERNING, HOW DID SUCH AN ANIMAL BECOME A GOVERNOR?

buhari is now president after causing the deaths of more than 10 corp members in 2011 afta jonathan beat him in the election. can u compare that lanky illiterate thing to wike?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2016
NigeriaPresident:

Keep deceiving yourself... Your are losing your stronghold votes little by little and you are here spewing trash. Buhari beats you all hands down when you have about 90% vote of your stronghold with 2.5 million vote. What will now happen when he is already gaining more vote from your stronghold why you make no changes in his APC stronghold.

Reason bro, am only saying this so that Buhari won't win with a wider margin come 2019. cause that will surely put Nigeria in a 1 party system.

But brother, if people are tired of Buhari Government, do you think that PDP is an option let's wait for that time sha
there is a difference between 2014 and 2019 jst as there was a difference in governance between Jonathan's regime and Buhari's regime.

Trust me!....once we have a better option comes 2019 ur president will be voted out even by his brothers including you because he knows nothing abt governance.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=aeronot post=44026032][/quote]only by 2019,for now it remains an accepted lexicon in the Nigerian political landscape.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by successking: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2016
Yes, the chicken of ubiama has foolishly, painfully and shamefully left for Abuja, after his chicks strangled and consumed by a wild hwak. What a pity?
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by osita76(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2016
shamecurls:
The Lion of Ubima would always be remembered in the books of history as part of that revolutionary team that stood there grounds and stirred Nigeria away from hitting the rocks. His doggedness would always be a reference when political doggedness and charisma re being discussed.

An icon who single offhandedly shattered PDP into crumbs and within a year, reduced the Ineffectual Buffon into a Nobody across Nigeria`s Geo-Political zones excluding his own personal Geo-political zone.

Patriotism at its height!

Lets applaud the man to whom honour is due.

In 100 years from today, Ameachi`s 100 feet statue will stand so high in the city of Port-Harcourt and a replicate in Lagos which will stand tall in the middle of the Atlantic, and a generation would be told that "There was once a man" and history will continue from there.

Its an Honour to be part of that generation that physically witnessed the Life and times of the Lion of Ubima
By using Rivers state funds to sponsor and form alliance with enemies of Nigerian progress by using deceit and lies to hoodwink gullible Nigerians in enthroning an incompetent and ill-equipped illiterate as a president,thank God those gullible Nigerians are now realizing their mistakes
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by Mboi2: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
NigeriaPresident:
its a pity that Wike didn't see APC as a winner here. although PDP is having the majority or almost all the results announced but I still see Amechi and APC as a winner here. PDP are the winner now, but APC will be the winner when 2019 comes. it's a pity that PDP can't see the game played by AMECHI and APC in River state and Bayelsa state.

it' is now clear to the blind that APC is now opposition party in Niger Delta which is the strongest Region own by PDP. come 2019, don't be surprise if APC beat PDP mercilessly cause PDP won't gather the vote which they have during the last general election...

Political analyst are allowed to quote me... if you can't reason beyond Tribalism, please do as if you don't see my comment
Zombie

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by ahembep: 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
Amechi's best place is at Sokoto or Kebbi
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by 3sha4lyf: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
Yesterday, it was Celestine Omehia...
Today, it's Chibuike Amaechi
Tomorrow will DEFINITELY BE Wike's turn.
In due season, we'll discover why CRA is called a pussy cat. 9lives or Cowardice?

Anyways, Karma cannot be bribed. Welldone Wike.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by DifferentBoy1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
maxzzo1:
stop fooling ursef and exposing ur ignorance!!!

see you,that's my place and not your''s,so I say what happens and not you.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by DifferentBoy1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Deliver bullsh1t lies you mean

what do you know about my place for you to put up an argument with me?
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by chiwondoski: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by Alezy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
swagaholic:
lolz, confirmed ph man, reppn Chinda in mile4!!! 'we no want amaechi, we no want apc, na WIKE we want oooo' grin grin grin grin I go carry wike 4 head oooo ayaya owei grin grin
I dey tell you. ..owei wei. carry on
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
yaki84:

give him the exact allocation n resources amaechi recieved for those yrs n watch wike outdo ur bald head lion.
am repeating the exact monthly allocation amaechi recieved.
Stories
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
project50:
if u are talkin about d number of people amaechi kiled durin his time sory wike wil not reach dat level .ode
Wike brainwashed followers talking
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by babyest22(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin grin grin lwkmd
ozoigbondu:
The lizard of ubiama has slithered back to abuja quietly as a pest he is.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News by steph2sweet(f): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2016
Firefire:
The shameless he-goat left disgracefully.
Geez, I don laugh tire, some comments here are epic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) / Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi / Senate Gives 5 Conditions For Peace With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.