Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi (47177 Views)

Fulani Group Rejects Miyetti Allah’s Comments On Obi / Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi / #ENDSARS: It’s Your Right To Protest, Buhari Tells Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by pamo23: 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
We need a President and not an emperor and the only person that is going to be "OBEDIENT" or "OBIDIENT" is Peter Obi
@PeterObi
!
Desperation must not make you forfeit your rights!
The #OfficeOfTheCitizen remains the highest office in the land!
https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1535170273477017600

221 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by successmatters(m): 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
post=113675175:
Naija youths use your brains.
Your future is in your hands.
Get your PVC Ready.

You are obligated to perform the civic duty, otherwise you show yourself as unpatriotic and irresponsible and it can be a ground for administrative punishment.

There is no reason to be in abject poverty in this country. We are brilliant people.
Let us wear the uniform of can-do; the mind of those people who have built other nations, particularly people from this age.

You are the owners of today, tomorrow and thereafter.
It will be your grandchildren that will drive the nation after you have gone.
The prayer is that we will leave them a united, prosperous nation.

God bless Nigeria ”

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by IPIGMODS: 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Attention seeking MOFO.
Losers all in the same camp. grin

74 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by DTruthman: 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
E

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Crowwejihadist: 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
post=113682582:
Reading

Reading what exactly this zoneeB

203 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
IPIGMODS:
He's not dumb to support and average Governor with record of investing govt money into his own family business.
Peter Obi-tuary will not win a single local government.
Nice and apt reply.

Meanwhile,
As seen somewhere on cyberspace

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Tingotoe: 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Peter Obi cannot win the presidency next year. He's in a party that lacks structure and finance and also his popularity ends in his home region of the south east. I wonder how his party is going to convince millions of the illiterate electorate up north to abandon Atiku and vote for him. I also want to see how he plans on getting the SW voters to jump on his bandwagon. Sorry but DOA 2023 maybe some other time sha

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by ssogundele(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ok o. This was how buhari was praised and hyped until ……. It’s only God’s Kingdom that can guarantee human a peaceful and happy life

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by icuminpiss(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Don't bully anyone into supporting Peter Obi.

Also, do not allow anyone bully you for supporting Peter Obi. You choose your ancestors, I choose my future. Let's campaign in peace.
History will judge us all by our actions and inactions.

#PeterObi2023

523 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by dway2life(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Right now I have my family and friends as my 10 delegates I will take care of on election day, to vote for Peter obi... I'll double whatever they are paying on site for my 10 delegates...

We are ready! Let's go

How many delegates u get?

268 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Crowwejihadist: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bb
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Sundaypaul12345: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
So true

4 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Mysticbabe: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
What is she saying...mtcheew

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by NaijaCuzin: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu are desperate

PO is not

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
This is table shaking thread

4 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by deepwater(f): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
Aisha Yesufu dey find Vice President post

That one na own goal oooo
Hausa no dey vote woman ooo, if not aisha buhari for win tinubu

14 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by DenreleDave(m): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
angry
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by vincijr(m): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Antoeni(m): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
Peter Obi Believes he is qualified to Govern Nigeria because;

1. He has only One pair of shoes.

2. He does not go to Church with any Security detail.

3. His son does not own a car at the age of 35.

4. He saved 75 Billion in the Anambra Treasury.

5. He has been wearing only one wrist watch since 1996.

Lol.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Fyie: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by harmargedon: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
shocked
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Amspecial: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
grin
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Ejlove4u(m): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
I'm so loving u right now... All fingers crossed for Obi.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by famzynet: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
G
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by McOluOmo: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
Jagaban will settle the matter

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

6 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by sonature1: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
I encourage all Osinbajo lovers to shun tribe and religion and vote for Peter Obi.

Both Peter Obi and Yemi Osinbajo supporters have always agreed that these two breeds are a must-have.

Thank you, Aeesha!
wink

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by DrAkpa(m): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
:
Reading

Keep qaiet

26 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by tillaman(m): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
This statue of hypocrisy and deception should take several seats
Double faced old bat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by olatade(m): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
cool cool cool

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Ejlove4u(m): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
I'm obediently obedient

67 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After / Pictures Of PDP Campaign Rally In Kebbi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.