Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) (41367 Views)

Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Bayelsa Over Infidelity (Photo) / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos / Suicide: Man Hangs Himself In Bayelsa Over Family Pressure (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
henrydadon:
There is no greater agony than for parents to loose their young child. It's a very painful experience. May ur killer(s) know no peace racheal.Rip.
I totally agree with you.

For the first time, I saw my dad cried. My mum was in shock for days. And, nobody slept a wink in my house that day.

Death is the worst thing in life.

I can imagine what her parents are going through now.

Rip dearie.
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by rita25(f): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
RIVALRY AM SURE THE PERSON WHOSE MAN SHE WAS DATING DID DIS TO HER......BABES ARE DANGEROUS
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
"Adjust our emotions like a soldier" the father is a hard man to the core. He has already moved on in just 24hrs but his next assignment is sure.... This soldier is on a mission. This will not be a police case.
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by Ada9103(f): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
What a beauty.... cry . rip
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by youngruler(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
They asked her for her phone and she refused and that was how she was stabbed on the neck
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by obaisexy: 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
Menn... what's this world turning into...R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by lincolnj88: 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
I dnt cry wen soldier dies or their family member dies... my cousin was killed by soldier in onitsha by soldier just becos dey perceived he was massob

1 Like

Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by mynd1(f): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Greenback:

yeye randy man dey claim woman.
Rid to rachael
Lmao. E dey pain u ni? cheesy
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by thundafire: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
if dy papa na big man 4 army nd dy call any person name as suspect my guy just dy run no look back
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by Rotimi47: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
RIP to the dead.
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by lawman12(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
may her killer know no peace

1 Like

Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by Toks2008(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
But for the fact that i still have unfinished business in this crazy world, i would have preferred to just close my eyes right now and find myself in my mansion in paradise.

Trust me guys, nothing is worth it in this crazy clueless world nothing but a chase after the wind.

If you love yourself, give your life to Christ this second because that is the only guaranty you have for a better after life.Even atheists know this and mist of them accept Christ at the point of death.
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
Last last na innocent people go suffer for this.
Expect the army to invade the school and beat (and most likely shoot) every student they meet there.
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by Jolumania432(m): 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
sad R.I.P dear...The Sango dat will Late ur Killer is abt to finish the last Cola
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
Whatever the case might be,the killer thought he,/she had achieved the best aim, and best days of kama are waiting already in line.Surely it will worst than what he/she expected . I did not raise a curse I just the voice of avengers and it will come to pass more in gruesome ...Tuaaa! Abawon esu ,,ase GU !
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by falcon2020(m): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm.......................Diaris God
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
This is cruelty!
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by alexlee50: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
castroevans:
Rip to the dead but I have a feeling that death was more like a reprisal.
hmmm, why do you have that feeling? What did you see, notice or identify from the pic/or perhaps crime scene? Do you know her? What prompted you to form that opinion?
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
This is sad. May her soul find eternal rest.
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
Is that not a ligature around her neck, puffy eyelids, face and all. Strangulation. Not signs of a hit. Rather a crime to cover up the act. The stab wounds are probably from an improvised weapon. The should check for signs of rape and begin to question all those in her sphere of influence.

1 Like

Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by Mctimothylota(m): 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
The fada can now feel how painful it is 2 kil unarmed ipob members.. RIP DEAR
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by coaco(m): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Those pix no luk alike
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by holuwaremain: 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
Rest in peace Rachel
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by vickyluvu2: 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
sosanova:
Everybody in that school should flee, the army are coming to ransack that school and beat every one up mercilessly
and when did army turn to mad people dat beats anyhw? Hw many people have they beaten mercillesly in Rivers state over an officer and soldiers dat was killed? Police will do their work and God will judge d killer! So leave d military out of dis dear.
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by northvietnam(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Rip to the dead

But

The father should ask him self satin questions..

The principal that abused that little girl with flogging and the male teacher that told her to remove her tithe before flogging her.

The principal is feeling like james bond unto say the husband be army.

Revenge can be fresh in a mans heart for like ages.

We should know how we treat people
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by Deckynyansha(f): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
zico530:
Too bad! May her killer never know peace.
AMEN
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by knightsTempler: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can't get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don't care who you are. What goes around comes around. That's how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve the killer/s of this young girl what they deserve.

Rip.

1 Like

Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
angry angry
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by magicminister: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
GOOOD!!!
SHEBI THE NIGERIAN ARMY KNOWS HOW TO BEAT AND MURDER CIVILIANS.
THEIR GENERATIONS UNBORN WILL DIE UNTIMELY DEATH.

RUBBISH!!!

I GET A SPECIAL TYPE OF JOY WHEN I SEE A DEAD POLICEMAN, ARMY MAN... I EVEN FEEL HAPPIER WHEN THE DEAD PERSON IS THEIR LOVED ONES

1 Like

Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
The assailant must be from otuoke. angry
Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by missyadorable(f): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
And her father was so bold to display his murdered daughter's corpse on social media.

Too bad

1 Like

Re: Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos) by gbagyiza: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
I hate dis world cos it is full of evil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout / Man Rapes 15-Year-Old Orphan In Enugu At Gunpoint (photo) / Abdallah Hidou 'Malohiya' Smuggler Who Trafficks Nigerian Women For Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.