Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders (19122 Views)

Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by OKDnigeria: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday evening met behind closed doors with leaders of the All Progressives Congress under the auspices of the party’s caucus.

The meeting which was held inside the new Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja started a few minutes after 8pm with the arrival of the President.

Conspicuously absent at the meeting was embattled President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki.

Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar however arrived for the meeting about 20 minutes after the session started.

Other party leaders who attended the meeting included Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo; Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara; his deputy, Yusuf Lasun; the party’s National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyeigun; Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; former and sitting state governors, former and serving ministers as well as lawmakers among others.

State governors who attended included Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun); Rochas Okorocha (Imo); Adams Oshiomhole (Edo); Yahaya Bello (Kogi); Nasir El-Rufai (Kaduna); Abdullahi Ganduje (Kano); Ibrahim Shettima (Borno); and Muhammed Abubakar (Bauchi).

The meeting was still ongoing as of the time of filing this report.

www.punchng.com/saraki-absent-as-buhari-meets-apc-leaders/

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by babyfaceafrica: 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
So

1 Like

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by SleekMallam: 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
They are scheming on the next huge figures to distract the masses from chains.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Emyemyberry(m): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
Who nigeria offend to have those vultures as leaders?

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by tafabaloo(m): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ok

Hope it's aimed at charting a new workable course for Nigerians.
Things are becoming increasingly unbearable ,pls

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by tomakint: 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
You don't betray your party like Treacherous Saraki did and still have the effrontery to sit with your Party Leaders and discuss way forward with such Party. Never will that happen......I say NEVER!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by swagaholic: 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
Useless meeting

19 Likes

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Goke7: 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
The judgment to dismiss saraki case suffered a set back so no one expects him to attend the meeting. Saraki may need to finally reveal his true party membership in the coming days

21 Likes

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
tomakint:
You don't betray your party like Treacherous Saraki did and still have the effrontery to sit with your Party Leaders and discuss way forward with such Party. Never will that happen......I say NEVER!!!

Believe me Saraki has boxed them to a corner. I can bet my car doormat that they will decide to free him. Top on the list again is the Rivers debacle or rather Amaechi's failure

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by JennyNwa22(f): 12:21am On Mar 23, 2016
Meeting of perpetual criminals and failures

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 23, 2016
Saraki is a part-time APC member now....

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 23, 2016
Well, Mostly PDP Senators suported him at the code of conduct tribunal. What else does that imply?
He is a PDP member that has sacrificed all his pride for APC to make it seem as if they are in control.

Most of the senators are PDP at heart. even the ministers.

Ngige was complaining about the budget made for the burial of Ocholi. He called it a change budget and it is not punishement.

I believe some one knows what that means.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:35am On Mar 23, 2016
T
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2016
God bless Nigeria..
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by moscobabs(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2016
"o ma to te" e fi sile....

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by hazyfm1: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2016
ONE MAN DOWN

1 Like

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2016
If Saraki is a "MAN", let him decamp to PDP!!

It is a challenge!

Then let's know how he will come back in 2019!!

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by mencade5(m): 8:39am On Mar 23, 2016
My biggest regret is voting APC into power.

I need wailers form to be happy again.

Form still dey?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by demarc001: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2016
Nobe by force

1 Like

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Berrylite: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2016
Saraki is commanding the audience rite now.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Johnnoo(m): 8:40am On Mar 23, 2016
Hope they will do the needful...

1 Like

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by demarc001: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2016
mencade5:
My biggest regret is voting APC into power.

I need wailers form to be happy again.

Form still dey?
Its good thing you accept your mistake, unlike many others

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Justicealh3(m): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2016
Game-film-scene in Apcgovernment self. gringringrin out laud always oooo
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Dsholla: 8:41am On Mar 23, 2016
Saraki eeehn! Mtcheew
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by crixlight2(m): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2016
God will surely help us in this country.. .
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by crixlight2(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2016
grin
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by LegalAnalyst(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2016
Anyway, we will continue to stand by and watch as events unfold. But all I care about is for rule of law to prevail and thrive in any case whether it involves President, Vice-president, Governor or anybody. Party activities is of no business to me. Just tell Saraki and others including the President to respect Rule of Law.
NaijaLegalAnalyst*
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by truthspeaks: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by TippyTop(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by winkmart: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2016
will they be drafting policies that will benefit people that sell watches like me
Re: Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders by Arch1: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2016
Politicians are thieves. All of them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa / Sunday Abiodun Olukoya Is Dead / Barr. Morah Mourns Sen. Arthur Nzeribe, Says His Death A Great Loss To Nigeria*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.