Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge (7410 Views)

Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? / The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge / Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Abuzola1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2010
Spirit is a different matter
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by karo93: 8:35am On Feb 17, 2010
JESUS IS NOT GOD!he is the son if he is God using mark 16.19 why would he be sited at the right hand of God?i definitely cant sit at my right hand
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 17, 2010
newcomer grin grin,welcome
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Abuzola1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2010
Jesus is not God ? Wow, this is interesting
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Iyineda(m): 12:06am On Feb 18, 2010
Wow. . . Not only is OP a troll who definitely has beef with Jesus (judging by the number of threads he dedicated on the topic), he also has at least up to 3 different accounts: Abuzola !, Abu Zola and Abuzola. What is wrong with this guy?
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by manmustwac(m): 12:09am On Feb 18, 2010
he's been banned a dozen times
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by grace5: 2:18am On Feb 18, 2010
The spirit of Antichrist, is coming out with his horn against the bride of Christ
watch as law are enacted against the church worldwide.
In UK you need work permit to preach if coming from outside.
guys watch,persecution oh tribulation have begin.
demonic influence people will attack the name of JESUS and the church.
evil word,boasting,no love,cursing,murder will be there trademark.
not surprised about abuzola his is definitely Antichrist agent.
but no weapon formed against us shall prosper.
pray for him he is lost.
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by true2god: 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2010
@ davidylan,

u neva cease to amaze me on ur high level rationality: i really love that.

there is no absolute or remote conncetion bw jesus 'peace be unto u' and islam. and as a matter of fact its on the contrary. just as we all knw that there is no any kindergatten on this forum, nobody shuld try play smart on people sharp mentality through bogus and unfounded claims, just as the poster tries to do.

no candle is lite and hidden under a bushel. from time immemorial evry right thinkin person knws the numerous falsehood that exists in islam, let alone their forceful conversion of non-muslims in poors countries in africa.

please the poster should post a much better thread, that he can defend, tho' fraudulently, in his usual characteristics.
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by proflangdon(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2012
I've read all you've written and do you know what I think?

That you, all of you, don't have anything important to do.

As Christians, you are to propagate the Gospel of Jesus (Acts 1:cool, not to engage in senseless quarrels.

"Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels." (2nd Tim. 2:23)

Learn to apply wisdom in everything. No matter what you say, Muslims will never agree that Jesus died.
There's no point in arguing. Try to show them The Light; you can't force them, just help them.

Peace.
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Mutumdaya(m): 4:27am On Aug 21, 2012
If islam means peace and allah is also great as they talk,let them stop jihad(terrorism) and wait 4 great allah to fight for them. Or can you fight for a great (ALLAH) one? Be the judge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God's Blessings Are Not Material Based Alone / Kindly Advise, Is Sports-betting A Sin? / SERMON JOTTERS: Mystery Of Divine Assistance {sunday Service} - Dr. D.K Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.