Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up (51549 Views)

Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection / Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite / "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by papaejima1: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2016
Next she will feature in PSquare video.
Way to go girl

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by omolola15(m): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2016
And what next? Mumu girl. If p square like make dem scatter. That na their cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Fesomu(m): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2016
I cried too. I live in luth @ psquare

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by urshawmoore(m): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2016
And the Drama Queen has been found. NICE!
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Sijo01(f): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2016
Another olajumoke Cry cry girl will be a good moniker for her cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by adeoba2008(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2016
What next Peter?
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Decryptor(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2016
CHEI! Abeg, One Hausa Babe should please go online and start cring for the economy let's see whether Buhari will sit up! angry angry
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by ukohedda(m): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2016
had it been Nigerian youth are not jobless they wouldn't spend their time interfering on pples family palava, abeg make una leave psquare and the entire okoye family to settle their deferences......
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Forwetinnah: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2016
menix:
as u don find her, make u marry her..

All this over grown kids disturbing the cyber space with irrelevant gist..

Lawd haff macy grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Ninilowo(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2016
The lady knew what she was doing. Just a gimmick to get their attention and she's realised just that.
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by diasporaman(m): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2016
Can she cry for me because am about breaking up with my oyibo woman.
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Heineken(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2016
Sochimaobim:
Only a fool will believe those tears were real.. She acted quite impressively and now she s gonna get paid for her acting. Kudos to her
lol.. How person go cry snap am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by megareal: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2016
Babe, you try. You don cry for Jesus yet?
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Pope22(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2016
Some girls will be like...

Damn...what was I thinking, I wld have done this thing before this lady did it. It didn't occur in my mind cus dis my useless bf has been occuping my mind..

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by JayJustus(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2016
so make I come fry egg
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Sochimaobim(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2016
Heineken:
lol.. How person go cry snap am?
My guy ask me ooo. As I dey watch the video, I just dey shame for the girl. Its either Peter is a fool to believe her cry was real or they(Psquare) actually paid paid her to do daa shii
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by tayooluwole: 10:13am On Mar 23, 2016
Oga oooo, it is good to be creative in dis naija way we they so...see how she use d water in her eyes collect recognition...make me self know make I don cry...
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2016
ujoseph006:
A lady took to instagram to cry for psquare not to break up, and this drew the attention of peter okoye. He's been looking for the lady, and now he's found her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHbC6h9MGdI

See his tweets below

Source:- https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/711994395885748224?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4385702597
LMAO.... See stunting..... wait o.... so she took her phone, looked for the camera app, activated it and started crying( I wonder how many times she had to cry before she perfected it) then she turned on her subscription and probably cropped the video to 15minutes for Instagram then she posted it.... MTCHEEEEEWWWW..... Pls tell me sth else....
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Heineken(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2016
Sochimaobim:

My guy ask me ooo. As I dey watch the video, I just dey shame for the girl. Its either Peter is a fool to believe her cry was real or they(Psquare) actually paid paid her to do daa shii
very funny thang. Na unemployment cause am... People ain't smiling

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Pamelayoung: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2016
menix:
as u don find her, make u marry her..

All this over grown kids disturbing the cyber space with irrelevant gist..

Ma brother no bi small thng

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by geraldmartins(m): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=ujoseph006 post=44022235]A lady took to instagram to cry for psquare not to break up, and this drew the attention of peter okoye. He's been looking for the lady, and now he's found her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHbC6h9MGdI

See his tweets below

Source:- https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/711994395885748224?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4385702597
[/quot
attention seeker
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by kinzation(m): 10:21am On Mar 23, 2016
Wizzz:
She don use tears take hammer cry undecided
you had better start crying too.. Who knows Amaechi or PMB might find you
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Banter1(m): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2016
boboLIL:
People just de get favour anyhow with silly things.... Trekking, hawking, crying de pay fr naija oh lolss...
it's better than crime.
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Kingosytex(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2016
guy node waste ur MB d update dis rubbish...wetin concern u? dem d pay u?...gerrarra here jor..
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by boboLIL(m): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2016
Banter1:
it's better than crime.
no doubt
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Podolskie777: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2016
End tym actres
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 23, 2016
cry pls pls pls psquare come back together pls... We all want you to come back together all over the world.. Just listen to this song, I love you guys so so much.. Pleas don't breakup.. embarassed cry

Smh iranu.. undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by gfullmoon(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2016
Another Olajumoke is born.
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2016
baebae:
I knew right from the start that this shii was a publicity stunt.

Damn it!! Who cares if they break up

And as for the lady, Buhari really needs to do something about unemployment because we have a lot of jobless youth who have great potentials that is just being wasted

What potential was wasted in that video please?
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by yinkslinks(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2016
Another free Bleep to the okoye's grin grin grin grin grin grin I cant wait to make it in this life. see as i dey suffer now b4 i slam TOTO wey dem dey carry am find peter for free cry cry cry cry
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Heineken(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2016
megareal:
Babe, you try. You don cry for Jesus yet?
Hahaha make I hear say she cry for Jesus....this girl need quick money and Jesus fit no give her once like psquare....she get sense Sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" / BBNaija Winner Efe Arrives Warri(photos) / Lupita Nyong’o Eats Ants With Relish (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.