Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,734 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up (51524 Views)

Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection / Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite / "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Heineken(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2016
yinkslinks:
Another free Bleep to the okoye's grin grin grin grin grin grin I cant wait to make it in this life. see as i dey suffer now b4 i slam TOTO wey dem dey carry am find peter for free cry cry cry cry
nawao... So na to York dey your mind as naija be like this guy? You no try
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2016
O Ji ya eme gini?? Concubine?
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Obamina(m): 10:48am On Mar 23, 2016
Empowerment can go a long way of saving this nation of ours... Empower her and teach her to do the same for others. IMAGINING A SYSTEMATIC WAY OF SOLVING A PROBLEM IN THIS NATION.
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2016
O Ji ya eme gini?? Concubine? Some gurls de mumu tho...
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Obamina(m): 10:51am On Mar 23, 2016
It's better than going to social media to fake oneself
Wizzz:
She don use tears take hammer cry undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by merits(m): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2016
menix:
as u don find her, make u marry her..

All this over grown kids disturbing the cyber space with irrelevant gist..
o boy na tru ooo

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by ifymagik(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2016
WOW! NOW ALL HER TEARS WOULD BE TURNED TO MOANING. Isn't Life so Wonderful?
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by lucarella: 11:55am On Mar 23, 2016
This lady must have a mental problem sha. Does she know that this economy does not support this idiocy that she's exhibiting?

By the way, these p-square guys must breakup abeg! What is the meaning of this?

Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by ehiage27(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2016
If she like cry dem a river, both the girl and Peter no get work... abi p square songs don finish? Mk we know instead of looking for people wey dey cry... rubbish in the highest order
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by gebest: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2016
baebae:
I knew right from the start that this shii was a publicity stunt.

Damn it!! Who cares if they break up

And as for the lady, Buhari really needs to do something about unemployment because we have a lot of jobless youth who have great potentials that is just being wasted
i cares
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by doskie(m): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
baebae:
I knew right from the start that this shii was a publicity stunt.

Damn it!! Who cares if they break up

And as for the lady, Buhari really needs to do something about unemployment because we have a lot of jobless youth who have great potentials that is just being wasted
hahahahahaha lolzzz. shes a big fooool.
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by ElPhenomenal(m): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
hahahaha endtime cry
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by domwas2(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
Can't stop laughing...

And again laughing hardhard
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by SHOCK7(m): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=Ada9103 post=44028792]You found her so?[/Quote
He must 've hugged her,explained d situation & probably given her some cash.How u doing Ada?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by immaq8(f): 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
the babe don become Celeb.
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by stubbornman(m): 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
pretydiva:
So u wan cm compensate her 4 her tears ni undecided
if to say I no nah reconciliation song I for release for two of them when my mind tell me ohhhh...by now them for don sign me enter square records .....chai!!!!! devil
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by youngaduco(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
M4gunners:
So what should we do about it?
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Golddy(f): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
naso o
Wizzz:
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by DaisyII: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
Kjking:
pinsure of both of them hugging or........

Using X and Y,Please establish a relationship between finding the 'crying lady' and 'a picture of them hugging'.

Some Nlanders and their comment sef....lwkmd
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by cele360: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
someonelse will go ahead to cry again put am for instagram just to draw attention again, lol nija babes, na so when some people treck for buhari before you know it another group begin treck for Jonathan before you know it different group turn trecking to business for Jonathan and buhari
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by cele360: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
someonelse will go ahead to cry again put am for instagram just to draw attention again, lol nija babes, na so when some people treck for buhari before you know it another group begin treck for Jonathan before you know it different group turn trecking to business for Jonathan and buhari, expect many ladies to start crying here and ther some go even bring video where they want comit suicide.lol Peter and Paul shun nija ladies o
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by cele360: 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
someonelse will go ahead to cry again put am for instagram just to draw attention again, lol nija babes, na so when some people treck for buhari before you know it another group begin treck for Jonathan before you know it different group turn trecking to business for Jonathan and buhari, expect many ladies to start crying here and ther some go even bring video where they want comit suicide.lol Peter and Paul shun nija ladies o.
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by tpiah2: 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
Well, I dont think its the nl lady who was promoting Airforce1 the other time, but I must say I admire the fact that she fixed her eyelashes and made them really thick and luscious before making her appeal.

And no running mascara or anything like that to spoil the effect.

We will not wail or cry in Jesus name!

Lord have mercy!
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by idinc(m): 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Some girls b wishing they were the gal that shed tears!
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by tpiah2: 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
Rejoice in the Lord always.
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by bankybobo11: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
(-_-) <<-------- This is Banky. Banky is a boy. When Banky sees a post on NL with 99 likes, he clicks like just to make it 100 even if the post is as useless as the b in subtle. Banky is a smart guy, be like Banky.
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Ada9103(f): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=SHOCK7 post=44036119][/quote]

Fine
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by SHOCK7(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ada9103:

Fine
I sent u a pm, hope you don't mind!
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by billyG(m): 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
abeg na which of them b peter or paul sef
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by 7070: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2016
Wizzz:

use what you have to get what you want...haha!
Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
Semi literate celebrities. What will it take him to write 'this' instead of 'dis'.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up by mattmogan88: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
and so what!!!?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Baby's Face (Photo) / Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) / BBNaija Winner Efe Arrives Warri(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.