Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

3M To 10M Soft Loan For Graduates - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 3M To 10M Soft Loan For Graduates (3417 Views)

Free 1 Month Agribusiness Training For Youths & Young Graduates / Loan For Fish Farming And Other Small Scale Farming. / Start Agriculture And Export Business , Get Your Soft Copy For Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3M To 10M Soft Loan For Graduates by bukaeno1: 6:54am On Mar 23, 2016
Heritage Bank has been adopted by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as the pilot bank for the Youth Innovative Entrepreneurship Development Programme (YIEDP). The programme is aimed at harnessing the latent entrepreneurial spirit in the teeming youth by providing them timely and affordable loans to implement their business ideas. It further provides a sustainable mechanism to stimulate employment, contribute to the nation’s non-oil Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and address the challenge of youth restiveness.
The following youth, aged 18 – 35, are eligible under this scheme:

I. Serving National Youth Corps members
II. Non-NYSC members (not more than five years post National Youth Service)

Qualified Business Sectors:
1. Agro - Allied
2. Food Processing / Preservation
3. Arts & Crafts
4. Manufacturing / Cottage Industry
5. Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
6. Construction Support
7. Power & Energy
8. Education & Financial Inclusion
9. Film & Photography
10. Automobile
11. Others

Transaction Dynamics:
• Eligible youth can apply for the loan through this portal http://www.yiedp-hbng.com/ using his/her NYSC State Code
• Applications can be made as an individual or as a group of 3-5 applicants with similar business interests
• A single applicant can access up to a facility limit of N3million while group projects jointly owned by 3-5 qualified beneficiaries can access up to a facility limit of N10million
• Applicants can also track application status via the same portal
• Applications will be processed centrally from the Head Office Annex
• Security: Graduate entrepreneurs will use their tertiary institution(s) certificate(s) and their NYSC discharge certificate. Serving Corp members will pledge their NYSC discharge certificate and their tertiary institution(s) certificates(s). Also, legal ownership of assets financed by the bank and 3rd party guarantors will be requested as additional collateral from all entrepreneurs
• Successful candidates will be assigned to ECs close to the intended business locations.

Please refer to the FAQ for further clarification http://www.yiedp-hbng.com/ies/faqs.aspx
You can also apply for BOI/YES loan just follow the link www.boi.ng/yes
Best of luck
Re: 3M To 10M Soft Loan For Graduates by Apitch(m): 7:17am On Mar 23, 2016
Nice one
Re: 3M To 10M Soft Loan For Graduates by felixxy(m): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2016
thank u 4 dis useful info. Hope I will get all d answer I need in their website
Re: 3M To 10M Soft Loan For Graduates by bukaeno1: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
Yes its simple apply
felixxy:
thank u 4 dis useful info. Hope I will get all d answer I need in their website
Re: 3M To 10M Soft Loan For Graduates by felixxy(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2016
bukaeno1:
Yes its simple apply

Am trying 2 apply but its nt going 2ru. I clicked on graduated corp members nd after dat I put ma state id bt its rejecting it.
Re: 3M To 10M Soft Loan For Graduates by bukaeno1: 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
It might network, hope you finished serving within the last five year then take your time to read the steps
It's not hard at all
felixxy:

Am trying 2 apply but its nt going 2ru. I clicked on graduated corp members nd after dat I put ma state id bt its rejecting it.
Re: 3M To 10M Soft Loan For Graduates by milkytins(m): 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
I have been waiting for this, but the 5 years post NYSC disqualified me. And distributing this among 10,000 youths within 4 years makes it more competitive. Very soon, they will start collecting money from someone before you can be qualified for this, because Nigerians that fall into this category will be more than 1 million.
Re: 3M To 10M Soft Loan For Graduates by bukaeno1: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
It's all about creating jobs through the 10000 qualified individuals that means they will be employer of labour.that means they want to create employment by empowering the 10,000 u talking about.
Re: 3M To 10M Soft Loan For Graduates by bukaeno1: 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
BOI Yes P list is our check your name if you are among the lucky ones selected
www.boi.ng/yes
Re: 3M To 10M Soft Loan For Graduates by Huskyfrancis(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
If you are one of the boi/yes lucky candidates, I just created a forum on the WhatsApp to keep all of us informed and to share such information that may help us maximise this opportunity. Join us, please!

WhatsApp Number: 08038243730

Thank you and I hope we all get to see the end of the tunnel.

Komolafe F. Francis

1 Like

Re: 3M To 10M Soft Loan For Graduates by clit101: 2:34am On Jul 02, 2016
Pls aous am try to register my state code and state but is not going thru I hope d registration doesn't av a closin date cus av bn trying it since and I finish my service dis year
Re: 3M To 10M Soft Loan For Graduates by onyeogalu1(m): 10:20am On Jul 06, 2016
cool shocked
Re: 3M To 10M Soft Loan For Graduates by bukaeno1: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Keep trying it will still go through
Re: 3M To 10M Soft Loan For Graduates by whitecloth: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
is this thing still on ?

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Farm In Akure / For Sale! 100% Pure Fully Processed Ofada Rice Wholesale And Retail / Can I Give Latosa With Polidine Or Vira Mix Plus I Need Urgent Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.