Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Can I Give Latosa With Polidine Or Vira Mix Plus I Need Urgent Help. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can I Give Latosa With Polidine Or Vira Mix Plus I Need Urgent Help. (3413 Views)

Urgent! Help! I Need To Chase The Birds On Maize Farm / I Give FREE LAND For Any One That Wants To Invest In Plantain Plantation / Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Give Latosa With Polidine Or Vira Mix Plus I Need Urgent Help. by kennyausta: 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hello House I need help. My mum have layer birds which are 5 weeks old and each time they look as if they are having fever and they gather in a place and I asked some one of good experience and he told me to give Latosa with milk and from the second day I should give Doxy Gen 20/20 and Embazin forte from the second day till third day. And he said since the birds are acting feverish that I should include Polidine or any of it like but my problem now is I went to get it from a vet and he didn't have Embazin but replaced with Prococ WDP and the Polidine he also replaced with Viral Mix plus because Polidine and Embazine is not available. He said that if I must use the Prococ + Doxy Gen + Vira mix plus that Latosa will not be Necessary and I told him that I want to use Latosa + Milk for Vaccination and from the second day I will use the Prococ+Doxy Gen+vira mix plus and he said no that i should not use Latosa at all. So I need help from House on what to do my mother did not know anything about birds she had lost 5 birds already that is why I want to help prevent more lost of birds thanks I will be waiting for your urgent reply.
Secondly please can I still give Latosa + Milk to 13 weeks and 15weeks old broilers and Pullets respectively? And can I also give them the solution of Doxy Gen + Prococ WDP + Vira mix plus to the broilers and pullets of the above ages? Thanks for you Help in Advance.
Re: Can I Give Latosa With Polidine Or Vira Mix Plus I Need Urgent Help. by Saheedadedeji99(m): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
Huddling together in young birds is often caused by coccidiosis. I will advise you use anti coccidiosis drugs mixed with antibiotics and vitamin for five days. Do not give lasota during this period until they're fully recovered. wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Can I Give Latosa With Polidine Or Vira Mix Plus I Need Urgent Help. by kennyausta: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Saheedadedeji99:
Huddling together in young birds is often caused by coccidiosis. I will advise you use anti coccidiosis drugs mixed with antibiotics and vitamin for five days. Do not give lasota during this period until they're fully recovered. wish you all the best.
Thank you brother you have been very helpful I appreciate it I will do as u have said. But after the 5days should I give Latosa when they have fully recovered?
Re: Can I Give Latosa With Polidine Or Vira Mix Plus I Need Urgent Help. by Sirsinzu(m): 7:03am On Jan 29, 2016
Get a strong coccidial drugs which have a combination of sulphur n vitamins after which yu should have a good management practice
Re: Can I Give Latosa With Polidine Or Vira Mix Plus I Need Urgent Help. by amTRUST: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Please be very careful, people have been giving you advice but you did not even describe the symptoms you see except gathering together, infact a lots of symptoms comes with gathering.
Secondly, she should have given some vaccinations before this time... you can still give though.
thirdly, don't use polidine with vaccine, remember you giving live vaccinations...
you send the symptoms with pics to this number on whatsapp 07039301831. I will be of help.. free though!
Re: Can I Give Latosa With Polidine Or Vira Mix Plus I Need Urgent Help. by Saheedadedeji99(m): 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
kennyausta:

Thank you brother you have been very helpful I appreciate it I will do as u have said. But after the 5days should I give Latosa when they have fully recovered?
you can do that. Though the last lasota ought to have been administered by the fourth week.
Re: Can I Give Latosa With Polidine Or Vira Mix Plus I Need Urgent Help. by kennyausta: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
Saheedadedeji99:
you can do that. Though the last lasota ought to have been administered by the fourth week.
Thank you so much bro I appreciate all of your help. Plz if I want to brood a day old chicks how do I go about it in the area of Medication? Plz also assist me with the drugs names and the days of it administrations! I will be waiting to hear from you soon thanks once again bro.
Re: Can I Give Latosa With Polidine Or Vira Mix Plus I Need Urgent Help. by Saheedadedeji99(m): 12:22am On Feb 03, 2016
you get a strong antibiotics preferable Doxygen and vitamin mixed together for 5days. Vitamin can exceed the 5days. However, you may combine with anti stress if birds are stressed due to distance.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale! 100% Pure Fully Processed Ofada Rice Wholesale And Retail / 3M To 10M Soft Loan For Graduates / Kenaf Value Chain: A Most Profitable Agribusiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.