Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,233 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

A Wrong Signal[a SHORT 18+ STORY] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Wrong Signal[a SHORT 18+ STORY] (454 Views)

10 Easy Ways To Know That Your Partner You're Loving Is Totally A Wrong Choice,t / I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number / Help I Mistakenly Send My Acc Detail To A Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Wrong Signal[a SHORT 18+ STORY] by ikbnice(m): 6:58am On Mar 23, 2016
One everning, a huband and wife were on the bed. The husband was reading a book and the wife was watching TV. The husband reached over and put his hand in his wife panties then withdrew his hand. The wife was surprised by this and thought perhaps her husband was in the mood for a little love(sex). A short time later, the husband again reached into his wife panties then withdrew his hand.
The wife was now certain that her husband is in the mood. She decided to wait for him to touch her a third time and then she will know for sure. The husband repeated the same move again. The wife got up from the bed, removed her clothes and returned ready for sex while her husband was still reading his book. "Dear i'm all ready", said the wife. "ready for what?", asked the husband looking surprised. The wife smiled and said,"well, ready for sex dear, you've fingered me about three times in the last five minutes and i'm now ready".
The husband cocked his head to one side and responded, "huh? Sex? I was just wetting my fingers so I could turn the pages of my book".

If you were to be the wife, what would you do.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsup Deals Blog | Buy The Latest Gionee Marathon M5 Mini For 30k / April Fool / Who Else Had This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.