Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number (4606 Views)

Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him / Brilliant Answers From People Who Dialed The Wrong Number But Kept Their Cool / I Mistakenly Admitted To Being A Muslim I Want It Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 10:48pm On May 15, 2016
i mistakenly sent an airtime,via quick teller through atm to a wrong number.. i tot it was my sister own......ndt i called the person it was a man...he denied he didnt see any thing... he was even laughing.. this hard time ...this why we Nigerians cnt move forward
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by halfricanadian(f): 10:51pm On May 15, 2016
cry cry cry cry so u av gf abi
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 10:56pm On May 15, 2016
halfricanadian:
cry cry cry cry so u av gf abi
check again its my sister
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by halfricanadian(f): 10:56pm On May 15, 2016
finalboss1:
check again its my sister

B lying angry

U changed it cos i caught u

Its over
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 11:05pm On May 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

B lying angry

Its over
i just lost 4k airtime ... i mean my sis not gf...gf just to get attention
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 11:06pm On May 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

B lying angry
Its over
baby ... you shuld understand... i cnt betray you
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by Asquare49(m): 11:19pm On May 15, 2016
Congrat
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by halfricanadian(f): 11:35pm On May 15, 2016
finalboss1:
i just lost 4k airtime ... i mean my sis not gf...gf just to get attention

sad its over prepare to meet my lawyer
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by halfricanadian(f): 11:36pm On May 15, 2016
finalboss1:
baby ... you shuld understand... i cnt betray you

cry cry cry cry u just need
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 11:43pm On May 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry cry cry u just need
baby ...pls nah...lemme call mrcock or hateu2 to help me beg you.. you dnt need to drag it to dis
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by halfricanadian(f): 11:45pm On May 15, 2016
finalboss1:
baby ...pls nah...lemme call mrcock or hateu2 to help me beg you.. you dnt need to drag it to dis

Prepare to meet my lawyers angry
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by falconey(m): 11:47pm On May 15, 2016
op explain the pic please.
Are you running two monikers simultaneously? because thats not a coincidence.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 11:48pm On May 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

Prepare to meet my lawyers angry
lemme prostrate for u ...pls nah
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by halfricanadian(f): 11:49pm On May 15, 2016
finalboss1:
lemme prostrate for u ...pls nah
No sad
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 15, 2016
finalboss1:
°•Don't bother! angry
...i warned you against hurtin' her!
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 11:51pm On May 15, 2016
falconey:
op explain the pic please.

Are you running two monikers simultaneously? because thats not a coincidence.
d other one is an impostor
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 11:52pm On May 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Don't bother! angry
...i warned you against hurtin' her!
see it was a mistake... pls help me beg her
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by MRBrownJ: 11:53pm On May 15, 2016
finalboss1:
i mistakenly sent an airtime,via quick teller through atm to a wrong number.. i tot it was my sister own......ndt i called the person it was a man...he denied he didnt see any thing... he was even laughing.. this hard time ...this why we Nigerians cnt move forward

i am sorry but you fukced up, and since you know how bad the economy is, you should therefore understand the "possibly" struggling guy who received free airtime (instead of blaming him)
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 15, 2016
finalboss1:
d other one is an impostor
°•Lool grin
...Misspicy!! What I tell you girl!
Them clones are all over!!!
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 12:01am On May 16, 2016
MRBrownJ:

i am sorry but you fukced up, and since you know how bad the economy is, you should therefore understand the "possibly" struggling guy who received free airtime (instead of blaming in)
but it was frustrating.. he was laughing ...dar was the wat pained me...assuming i cn get him..i will pop his brain like Burberry
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 12:01am On May 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Lool grin ...Misspicy!! What I tell you girl! Them clones are all over!!!
ndt who iz misspicy
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by MRBrownJ: 12:02am On May 16, 2016
finalboss1:
but it was frustrating.. he was laughing ...dar was the wat pained me...assuming i cn get him..i will pop his brain like Burberry

may i ask what you said when you called? it IS a funny situation, receiving such call
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by Nobody: 12:04am On May 16, 2016
finalboss1:
ndt who iz misspicy
°•Dont worry bout that
....Hey,what you gon do bout yer copy
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 12:07am On May 16, 2016
MRBrownJ:

may i ask what you said when you called? it IS a funny situation, receiving such call
i greeted him nd explained the situation firstly.. but he was just asking for my name ndt location... i was so pissed off ..tat i threatened to arrest him with police....so he started laughing .... i know i hv lost it there
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 12:09am On May 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Dont worry bout that
....Hey,what you gon do bout yer copy
ahw inform the mods... but help me beg her ..pls
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by Nobody: 12:13am On May 16, 2016
finalboss1:
ahw inform the mods... but help me beg her ..pls
°•You can't call the mods on an imposter!
....ya'll gon have ta do battle!
Fight fer the right ta be the only finalboss!
.... grin

I won't beg her angry You gigalo!
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 12:24am On May 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•You can't call the modes on an imposter!
....ya'll gon have ta do battle!
Fight fer the right ta be the only finalboss!
.... grin

I won't beg her angry You gigalo!
alright i will do that... but you just called me ah gigolo...mean a male prostitute.. wicked gurl
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 12:31am On May 16, 2016
halfricanadian baby..i love you ...
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by Nobody: 12:32am On May 16, 2016
finalboss1:
alright i will do that... but you just called me ah gigolo...mean a male prostitute.. wicked gurl
°• well,you outta keep ta 1woman! grin
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 12:36am On May 16, 2016

Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by finalboss1(m): 12:38am On May 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°• well,you outta keep ta 1woman! grin
... ndt i like you to o... sweery ... or wat do u fink
Re: I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by halfricanadian(f): 12:40am On May 16, 2016
finalboss1:
halfricanadian baby..i love you ...

Awwwww i love you too kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Lies / Thirty Things To Let Go Before 2014 Ends / Collection Of Interesting Images From From Way Back And Present.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.