Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

No More Embarrasing "Chop Chop" Front Hair, This Is How(with Pics) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / No More Embarrasing "Chop Chop" Front Hair, This Is How(with Pics) (4609 Views)

Tired Of Scanty Hair And Wants A Fuller Hair? This Is For You / Hair Styling Ideas: Top 40+ Ways You Can Wear Your Hair This Season! / Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Embarrasing "Chop Chop" Front Hair, This Is How(with Pics) by HairBuilders: 7:52am On Mar 23, 2016
Hi Guys,

I've had very scanty front hair for years now due to all the braids and weave ons. I then came across Toppik hair building fibers on Amazon US. I had to bring it to Nigeria. You can now buy it on Konga. Just search for Toppik on Konga or call 09099155388. Below is the before and after pic in 2minutes

Re: No More Embarrasing "Chop Chop" Front Hair, This Is How(with Pics) by godfrey01(m): 7:57am On Mar 23, 2016
Will it make bald head to grow..... Aka apkan as it is popularly called...
Re: No More Embarrasing "Chop Chop" Front Hair, This Is How(with Pics) by bibiathena(f): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin
Re: No More Embarrasing "Chop Chop" Front Hair, This Is How(with Pics) by Merryglad(f): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2016
The front of that hair is dyed,any hair no grow there

3 Likes

Re: No More Embarrasing "Chop Chop" Front Hair, This Is How(with Pics) by sheycrown(f): 11:34am On Mar 24, 2016
Merryglad:

Thank you oh, thought i was the only one that noticed.

2 Likes

Re: No More Embarrasing "Chop Chop" Front Hair, This Is How(with Pics) by Xynthialuvy(f): 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
How that kind hair go shoot out within 2 minutes.......

1 Like

Re: No More Embarrasing "Chop Chop" Front Hair, This Is How(with Pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:45am On Mar 25, 2016
Merryglad:
Not just that, the same earrings and cloth

2 Likes

Re: No More Embarrasing "Chop Chop" Front Hair, This Is How(with Pics) by HairBuilders: 3:46pm On May 11, 2016
Hello All,

Her hair is not dyed. All you have to do is Google Toppik Hair Building Fiber to get more information on the product and know how it works.
Re: No More Embarrasing "Chop Chop" Front Hair, This Is How(with Pics) by Arewa12: 7:11pm On May 11, 2016
hmmm omo dis growth gidi gan. Even i had to repair ma mums front hair 4 month.
Re: No More Embarrasing "Chop Chop" Front Hair, This Is How(with Pics) by HairBuilders: 7:12am On May 14, 2016
I doesn't make your hair growth in 2 minutes. It's a hair loss concealer. Hair fibers attach to your scanty hair line and make it look fuller.

Re: No More Embarrasing "Chop Chop" Front Hair, This Is How(with Pics) by unity2016: 1:41pm On May 14, 2016
So won't the hair fibers fall off whenu sweat or shake ur head?
Re: No More Embarrasing "Chop Chop" Front Hair, This Is How(with Pics) by HairBuilders: 9:02am On May 17, 2016
unity2016:
So won't the hair fibers fall off whenu sweat or shake ur head?

The fibers are negatively charged. So they attach statically and don't come off from wind and etc. Except you wash it off.
Re: No More Embarrasing "Chop Chop" Front Hair, This Is How(with Pics) by HairBuilders: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hi Guys,

I've had very scanty edges, almost bald, for years now due to all the braids and weave ons. I then came across Toppik hair building fibers on Amazon US. I had to bring it to Nigeria. It's a hair loss concealer that make your edges look fuller. You can place an order here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZnCN7yhHfUcNp5rXxG4cO_cCw4gezb63MyuqOrzNqFY/viewform?c=0&w=1 and pay on delivery or call 09099155388. Below is a before and after pic in mere minutes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Another Nigeria Lady Goes To The Extreme Showing Off Her Asset / Pls Recommended A Foundation For A Fair Skin / The Best Of African Women Fashion Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.