Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) (12487 Views)

Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here / 7x Faster Rapid Hair Growth With El-glittas Hair Wonder Natural Oil! / No More Embarrasing "Chop Chop" Front Hair, This Is How(with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by LuxuryMilk: 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
Good day everyone,

I came back from the north a while back and noticed how long, full and healthy their hair generally is. I was lucky to meet a hijabi woman that entered the salon that I was making my hair. As she removed her hair cover and unrolled her hair, I almost passed out seeing it.

No joke. She had the longest hair ever. It was so full, dark and long and I waited for her to finish washing it before walking to her to question her. Luckily I was also done with my hair. The length of her hair in its unrelaxed and natural state was to her waist.

I looked at the hair as she wrapped it back in her hijab and I wanted such hair badly. I personally had struggled with breaking short length hair.

I noticed she was abit reluctant and she further said it’s a secret recipe people don’t know about. So you wont readily find it anywhere.
She told me she doesn’t braid or fix hair but uses Moshinyu. In that quest, she gave me the contact details of the woman she buys from.

When I spoke to the woman, she sent pictures to my phone. Its mainly for sensitive scalp and babies with balding back hair use it most, but ladies also have learnt the secret and now using it. Its not so pricey for the results one will get. Its supposed to be very natural. Made with pure oils. Its very thick and only few drops should be used 2 times a week. It has a pleasant smell, I think there is some mint in it also. The colour of the oil is brown.

I have been using Moshinyu for 2 months and my hair is WOW! My husband has commended that I must get some for his beard too. I know he has been using mine secretly because his beard is looking unusually full.

My hair is at its fullest ever and has definitely grown longer.

I brought some along with me to Lagos to sell, the woman also promised to send more if I have more customers. It’s a small bottle and will last for a very long time. At least I have been using mine for 2 months and its still plenty. I kept it this long to be the guinea pig and use on myself first to see if it truly works or not and im happy to say that it definitely works because i have tried alot of rubbish in the past that just made my hair worse.

If you want to buy, send a message to me at myluxurymilk@yahoo.com

Cheers!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by NosoChic: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
How much is it
Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by Princess4ng(f): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
How much is it please?
Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by DucheSsMerezz(f): 3:21am On Jul 10, 2016
So you want to sell market and you forgot to state your price??.. so why all d long epistle then

2 Likes

Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by Brownish24(f): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2016
how much is it, am interested .
Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by Sogen2(f): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2016
And we'll also appreciate it if you can drop ur watsapp number.
Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
No pictures
Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by dreamwords: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
Wow
Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by LuxuryMilk: 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sorry for the late response.

The price is 5k.
Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by duchess4: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2016
It would also be nice if you can post pictures of what you are selling and not just the pictures of those who have used it. That will give people an idea of exactly what they are ordering for. Abi?

5 Likes

Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by LuxuryMilk: 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Here is the pic.

Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by LuxuryMilk: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
Yipee, the extreme hair growth oil is now on Konga. pay on delivery. Halleluyah.

Just go to the konga website and type this product code inside, it will bring out the oil.

Type 2782399.
Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by Rehil(f): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
LuxuryMilk:
Yipee, the extreme hair growth oil is now on Konga. pay on delivery. Halleluyah.

Just go to the konga website and type this product code inside, it will bring out the oil.

Type 2782399.

okkk.ordered for a bottle.hope it works for me.do I rub it at bedtime only or what?

1 Like

Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by LuxuryMilk: 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
it can be used any time of the day. but because its a thick oil, use every 2 days on scalp either under weavon or braids or unplaited hair.
Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by dumie(f): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
I'm interested..will order for a bottle. Btw how long did it grow your hair in 2months?
Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by AmenJoan(f): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2016
what is the quantity? up to 500mls?
Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by Rehil(f): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
LuxuryMilk:
it can be used any time of the day. but because its a thick oil, use every 2 days on scalp either under weavon or braids or unplaited hair.
konga delivered mine today.will start using it.pls how long before I start seeing changes
Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by LuxuryMilk: 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
u will start seeing results from 3 weeks time.
Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hello,

Do you have actual picture testimonials of this product at work? Also i don't feel comfortable putting a product that has no ingredient list on my hair. What assurance do i have that this isn't going to cause some reaction?
Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
Please how did you find it on konga? Does it have another name? I searched for moshinyu oil but I didn't see any- just argan and other oils...please help me. I beg you.
Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by ILAB(f): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
Do you mean MAISHANU?
Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by mercytripletz: 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
wow
Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by Horus(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by slimshadyl(m): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
Rehil:
konga delivered mine today.will start using it.pls how long before I start seeing changes
so hw has the oil been working for you ma'am?
Re: Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) by zuwairat: 6:06am On Jan 29, 2022
So since 2017 has anyone been able to use this? Any reviews?

(1) (Reply)

~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ / Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume / 45 Best Braided Hairstyles To Try Out This Christmas Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.