Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

a - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / a (559 Views)

When Your Girl Is Afraid Of You Being Rich.. / How To Make Beautiful Women Chase You… Without Being Rich Or Famous / "No Sex Before Marriage" Is A Scam, Don't Fall For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

a by Umartins1(m): 7:55am On Mar 23, 2016
G
Re: a by halfricanadian(f): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2016
cheesy dude if u in final year no forget we get class tomorrow 8am

Dey dere dey find wife exam is next month
Re: a by LuveU2(f): 8:09am On Mar 23, 2016
Who said marriage is about being rich only?

I believe finance matters, no matter how little cos Its very unreasonable to go into marriage with nothing in your pocket if you are not God who foresees the future.

Moreso,Its good to make the right choice when selecting a partner. But dang, she may be virtuous but that is no gurantee that she would be the one to amass wealth for you.

Use your head well.
Re: a by Umartins1(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
Dey dere dey find wife exam is next month

I nor dey find wife na. Na description of person wey I want I knack una. And so tey I see am, money no fit stop me say make I nor marry am.
Re: a by Umartins1(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2016
LuveU2:
Who said marriage is about being rich only?

I believe finance matters, no matter how little cos Its very unreasonable to go into marriage with nothing in your pocket if you are not God who foresees the future.

Moreso,Its good to make the right choice when selecting a partner. But dang, she may be virtuous but that is no gurantee that she would be the one to amass wealth for you.

Use your head well.

You spoke well.
Re: a by Lytech(m): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2016
A trend on nairaland on monday reads: broke guys should not have a relationship talkless of getting married to reduce poverty...
See my nairalanders jubilating by supporting the trend...
Nice quote my brother,marriage is about one understanding himself...understand urself,no the type of woman that suits u,and make sure the future is safe(financially)

(1) (Reply)

Akwaibomite Lets Hook Up Here / Dayo Amusa: It’s My Life If I Bleach My Skin,’ Says Actress, Noting Concern Youn / Lovely!! See How Nigerian Couple Met On Twitter And Gets Engaged [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.