Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos (22868 Views)

Chinyere Wilfred & Human Statue That Looks Like A Robot / Chinyere Wilfred Shares Throwback Picture / Chinyere Wilfred And Shirley Igwe Throwback And Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by celebgists(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2016
Nollywood Veteran Actress Chinyere Wilfred Shares Stunning Photos On her Birthday.

Happy birthday to her..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDSStcjPT_T/

3 Likes

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by celebgists(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by ellahzy(f): 8:02am On Mar 23, 2016
wrong outfit

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Iyamar(f): 8:28am On Mar 23, 2016
She is beautiful and classic.

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Iyamar(f): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2016
ellahzy:
wrong outfit
The outfit is Ok dear. I don't see anything wrong about her dress

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by pretydiva(f): 8:48am On Mar 23, 2016
Wey tin she wear so undecided..sm people nor know wey tin fit dem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2016
pretydiva:
Wey tin she wear so undecided..sm people nor know wey tin fit dem
women and their unnecessary beefing. ..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:27am On Mar 23, 2016
she's cute
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by nikkypearl(f): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2016
This mam no wan old o!
Beautiful !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by henrydadon(m): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
she not looking bad for a woman of her age

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by rawpadgin(m): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
cool
I thought she was a married woman

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by bibinwaka: 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
dis woman fyn o. Movies can b deceptive? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by pyyxxaro: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
This na elderly men food

Make I go find my mate tongue

Old mama youngie

9 Likes

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Kaxmytex(m): 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
this is not my real stature oooo....
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by MrKong: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
She fat like something with a long nose

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by kingarizona1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
Women never get old
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by annyberry: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
beautiful woman nice outfit also.

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by chynie: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
a
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by c4tnoelz: 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Shez olda dan omotola but omosexy alwyz look sweet n decent but dz one tor..e get az e be sha

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by chimerase2: 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by OnankpaBa(m): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin grin

pyyxxaro:
This na elderly men food

Make I go find my mate tongue

Old mama youngie
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by ehjiwummy(f): 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
celebgists:
Nollywood Veteran Actress Chinyere Wilfred Shares Stunning Photos On her Birthday.

Happy birthday to her..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDSStcjPT_T/

Hapi birthday to her,but she's mature than dis outfit am expecting to dress in a classy nd matured outfit than dis.anyway sha...LLNP

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by falcon2020(m): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
ellahzy:
wrong outfit
wrong indeed,thumbs up jare,been a celeb doesn't warrant u to dress indecently

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by awa(m): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
Is this woman not old enough for this kind of outfit?

3 Likes

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by cybriz82(m): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
Happy bday ma.ride on nobody want carry last.
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
who are we to complain about her dressing when her man is right beside her, not our concern

Happy buff day ma!m
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Anie01(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Wow.... she is 46 and still looks this good!!
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
looks good for age
Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by banmee(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
Can anyone say shapeless?

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Deejavu1(m): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
falcon2020:
wrong indeed,thumbs up jare,been a celeb doesn't warrant u to dress indecently

nice write up

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos by Zinofino(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] smiley angry shocked tongue superb lady happy birthday, if am to make a wish, is only to date you thick lady. I love ur dressing,it touches my heart.. lipsrsealed kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro / Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians / Williams Uchemba To Send 100 Kids Back To School (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.