Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

"Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro (22869 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Says I Feel 26 Despite Being 36 / Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by Gistvic: 11:21am On Jan 31, 2019
From Gistvic.com

Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Okoro reveals that the rumor that she was dumped by several men are all lies. Gistvic Reports.

She wrote:
"I dont let things bother me..but this is nonsense..When and where did i say i have been dumped by several men because i made my relationships public??I respect what you do.We need each other,But with all due respect..STOP WITH THE FAKE NEWS!!!"
See post:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/stop-fake-news-i-was-not-dumped-by.html

1 Share

Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by Gistvic: 11:21am On Jan 31, 2019
shocked
Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 31, 2019
Pfft
Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by wilsonchilboy(m): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2019
Sorry ma'am but u made fp wif dat fake news on nl

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by Tamarapetty(f): 12:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
Can january just end already?? It's been january for like a year now.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
grin but you allowed many random dickkk fuckkkk you raw angry olosho without sense

We now need a verified Nigerian Adsense

3 Likes

Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by Bloggerdredd(m): 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
smiley

Commotion As 2 Young Ladies Fight Publicly Over Man In Lagos.==> See Pictures Here
Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by rentAcock(m): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
Trump has really made fake news popular. All these celebrities love it when these gossip blogs hype them for their designers, vacations, cars and mansions but once they start getting into dirty personal secrets they start calling foul play. Fame is a double edged sword, you live and die by it.

6 Likes

Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by Jentle244: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
OK but u were dumped by several women cool

1 Like

Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by emmabest2000(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
Dumb girl

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by waynejesus: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
Who get your time... When our own problem they there
Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by ictmikky(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
Na wa o
Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by apesinola001: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
Your life, your business
Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by AmazingELixir: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
cool

Fyn geh
Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
A materialistic lady can never have a stable relationship.
Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by eseveli(m): 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
hold nairaland for damages...
Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
Aye mojuba, them go talk reach village then your matter go be like Tonto Dike own
Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by Exwizard: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
H. Mm
Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by SalamRushdie: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
lol
Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by Memphitz537(m): 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
Very classy lady...
Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by Unik3030: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
cucumbae:
A materialistic lady can never have a stable relationship.
thats what they fail to understand n in no time they will start saying good men are scarce

2 Likes

Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by omooba969(m): 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
Lolcheesy...yeyebrities. grin
Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by Newznow: 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
Narialand is gradually becoming the headquarter of fake news, or maybe you people don Collaborate with Instablog in spreading fake news, please I suggest you people managing this forum should verify every information before publishing to front page. You don't know that you people can be sued for spreading fake news which have to do with tarnishing someone's reputation. Please be careful cool angry

3 Likes

Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by habinccihub: 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
Okay, just a few men then...
Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by Tunasco4u(m): 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
��after all it doesn't read meter grin cheesy
Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by sexymoma(f): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
That's what happens when you can't keep your mouth shut... You talk anyhow
Re: "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro by Badonasty(m): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
Gistvic:
From Gistvic.com

Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Okoro reveals that the rumor that she was dumped by several men are all lies. Gistvic Reports.

She wrote:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/stop-fake-news-i-was-not-dumped-by.html

instant rebuttal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians / Williams Uchemba To Send 100 Kids Back To School (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.