Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

#yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots (49145 Views)

#evenif Hilariously Trending On Twitter (photos) / Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots / "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by olatex25(m): 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
lol.... proudly Yoruba, best of all tribes...

29 Likes

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by PentiumPro(f): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
popcykaylah:

the dude is stingy yet you wont leave him and come to think of it,when did your relationship become a business?cant you work and buy your self a phone.. angry

Look at her DP, she is a gold digger.

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by jollymizzle(m): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Prodly yoruba boi chai .see multitude veiwing .tnks for the love

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by taiwo3489(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
;DGirls have been falling for us since 90's

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by tyson99(m): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
e pain them their girls don fall all preys for long dem yam tubber leg girls hahaha grin

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by popcykaylah(m): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
PentiumPro:

Look at her DP, she is a gold digger.
pentium pro you got that right..by the way you look good

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fresia01:
I'm Igbo buh ma boo is a Yoruba guy... d guy stingy die.. Had to bad mouth him before he got me a new phone not like d cash is not there... But he is cute...buh stingy even though d papa na ACG of.....let me stop here abeg before he will c it now and sack me...he visits nairaland at times
I don't even think your boyfriend is stingy... u might just be a gold digger as is common with ibo girls..and the dude prolly knows ur game and he's just been smart.

can't u work or something?

26 Likes

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Lexzycane(m): 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Enjoying the compliments grin #yorubaboys

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by IamAtribalist: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
cool Nna make u na leave those Yoruba boiz dem get swag die. I tell people the reason why women like them is because they combine swag with brain/common sense. Those are sharp boiz and other Nigerian boyz should learn from them. cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
I'm Igbo buh ma boo is a Yoruba guy... d guy stingy die.. Had to bad mouth him before he got me a new phone not like d cash is not there... But he is cute...buh stingy even though d papa na ACG of.....let me stop here abeg before he will c it now and sack me...he visits nairaland at times

YORUBA's Likes Charms like they life depends on it , Stinger and they can shout loud while gisting with you grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by montezz(f): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Eyin le mo o......i love yoruba boys no be small.

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Tpeters(m): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
U r fired!!
Fresia01:

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by uncjay(m): 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
omo yoruba nimi oooo, swagger!

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by scholes0(m): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2016

19 Likes

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Shawl001(m): 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
in all des tins...i am still proud to be Yoruba. :Din all des tins...i am still proud to be Yoruba.

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by uncjay(m): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:

YORUBA's Likes Charms like they life depends on it , Stinger and they can shout loud while gisting with you grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Lolz.....just to entice her! Chai! Com-ti-nue.

Btw: na u bring endtime near?
Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by bobkezel(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
#yoruba bois
seun his the howner hof nairaland. Is webzite his hokay.

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by scholes0(m): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
YourNemesis:
LOL!!

This will only create a Streisand Effect for the all dominating Yoruba boys.....

Which is simply defined thus:
[size=14pt]
The more you try to make something look bad, the more people want to see and experience it.....[/size]

the past few months, the desire for Yoruba men/boys/guys has actually increased about 3 fold, and i am a beneficary cheesy.... grin grin

Once I tell them I am a Yoruba Boy, they all start tripping ......

18 Likes

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
We lead mehn. cool

Yorubaboiz damn cool, romantic, brilliant, gentle & above all dope

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Tpeters(m): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
See all dis igbo bois beefing us self, omo dt year wey I serve for portharcourt ehn, nna all dos igbo nd SS gurls just dey parade me like say den neva see yoruba boi before... U ll hear "I like yoruba guys" I b like "ose omo ole" grin... #omoYorubaNimiooSwagger#.

22 Likes

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Sike(m): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
We rule the world. #yorubaboiz

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
Wonderful people

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2016

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by MamaOO: 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fresia01:
typical Igbo gold digging girl. she even mentioned that his papa is ACG of something, Na Wetin entice you be that? cheesy so the prerequisite of a relationship is that the guy must buy you things abi. don't you have a job? you no get papa ni? has he paid bride price on your head? ordinary relationship o. he must to build house for your village wen marriage enter the picture oo. looonnnggg hiss! no go find job, dey there dey wait for man wey ho buy you fone. yeye.

and btw sef, if he's stingy y are you still with him? or you want to marry a stingy person? Yoruba boys Yoruba boys una dey shout, but you can't seem to leave them alone. grin #TeamYorubaBoysForLife!!

33 Likes

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
bobkezel:
#yoruba bois
seun his the howner hof nairaland. Is webzite his hokay.
lol you indirectly saying you no send them.. their opinion of the h-factor thing

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Adeyemi0(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fresia01:
You are with him because of money,i can deduce the fact...

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Guyman02: 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
Despite all the querels online, Igbos and Yorubas still make very good in-laws grin grin
Thats why Igbos and Yorubas dont go violent like Hausas because as an Igbo you may be attacking your Yoruba cousin due to the high rate of intermarriages over the years.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Sayelabola(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fresia01:

And despite his stingyness, you are still afraid of getting a sack from your #YORUBABOIZ.

I would agree that you are over demanding.

Good afternoon!

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by olaomoola1(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Al of dis is catapult of envy am glad to b a Yoruba guy with al sense of belonging.keep ranting wailers

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Sayelabola(m): 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
scholes0:

Omo we baaaaad.... And I love it like that. grin
Photo downloaded.

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by dikamzy(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
most Yoruba boys are Taati Tiwi years old!

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Sayelabola(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Yoruba boy with tribal marks they form, one just enter bank, pick up deposit slip and on the slip he wrote 'tarty tausan'

Lol.

tarty tausan is also from the stable of "dia, dem, boiz, etc.

At least what he wrote was self-made, and he didn't ask you for spelling.

When Keke Gets A Conductor / ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January / Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo)