Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

#yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots (49147 Views)

#evenif Hilariously Trending On Twitter (photos) / Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots / "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by iomoge2(f): 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by iomoge2(f): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
kiss tongue tongue

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by scarred9jan(m): 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Yoruba boy with tribal marks they form, one just enter bank, pick up deposit slip and on the slip he wrote 'tarty tausan'

At least he has an inkling of what to write. Igbo boys will just give you their slip to fill it for them.

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by tpiah2: 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
iomoge2:
kiss tongue tongue I and my lineage are demons

Wbb for you.
Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by magicalBae(f): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Yoruba boy with tribal marks they form, one just enter bank, pick up deposit slip and on the slip he wrote 'tarty tausan'

LMAO!! If I get gu* I go just shoot u.
Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by magicalBae(f): 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
Jediel1:
Yoruba boyz: The only boys that can travel the world without Visa

Maybe u meant to say igboboy?

Taiwan, u will see dem der.

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by iomoge2(f): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
tpiah2:

Wbb for you.
So pathetic of you.
Like I wrote that.
U just took my post and wrote what u like.

I don't blame u.

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by mart2k(m): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
gbaskiboy:
U got me laughing seriously, op dis ur mouth no go kill u sha. Well done
Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by elkon(m): 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
man.. yoruba boys are more fashionable dan others tribes. nd dey handsome. . but lazy in front fight. . but mouthed. . mind you not all of dem ooo some na wild human being oo ..

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by shotgun22(m): 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
If you're nat dating a Yoruba boy you're missing..

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by fleexee(m): 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fresia01:
I'm Igbo buh ma boo is a Yoruba guy... d guy stingy die.. Had to bad mouth him before he got me a new phone not like d cash is not there... But he is cute...buh stingy even though d papa na ACG of.....let me stop here abeg before he will c it now and sack me...he visits nairaland at times
he owe you money, as usual Igbo girls and money

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by phinaluv(f): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
Yoruba guyz own the Nigeria music industry *Factz

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by KingTom(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
daveP:

KingTom comman see why they accuse you halfway along the line... grin grin
I'm not guilty of burning the toast I leave some for the boys grin

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by bankybobo11: 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
(-_-) <<-------- This is Banky. Banky is a yoruba boy. When Banky sees a post on NL with 99 likes, he clicks like just to make it 100 even if the post is as useless as the b in subtle. Banky is a smart guy, be like Banky.

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Mcowubaba: 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fresia01:
I'm Igbo buh ma boo is a Yoruba guy... d guy stingy die.. Had to bad mouth him before he got me a new phone not like d cash is not there... But he is cute...buh stingy even though d papa na ACG of.....let me stop here abeg before he will c it now and sack me...he visits nairaland at times
Is he owing you .... All this leeches self undecided
Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by mercyville: 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Shymm3x:
But who do folks always say Yoruba boys can't fight?

We can't fight but we dominate boxing and martial arts. grin

Some of you will end up messing with the wrong Yoruba guy one day and get ya jaw broken with half of ya face smashed in. grin

lol...the trick is repetition and saying it everytime like a mad man.And they are like maybe everybody would believe it.
Eastern cyborgs.Yorubas cannot fight...they built empires.
Yorubas cannot fight,they defeated Dahomey up to Ghana.Yorubas cannot fight,just a handful of them defeated batalions of rebelling cyborgs from yonder...lol.Do you know that yorubas are the only people who have warrior like balls in Nigeria and elsewhere to have killed 68 marauding fulani herdsmen in the SW?Yorubas don't run away from the battle fields,they win or die honourably.
And so on and so forth.The truth is Yorubas are descendants of warriors.History smiled and still smiling when it hears 'Yoruba' but it cried and still crying when it hears......
You know that if wishes were horses....

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by hanubarbie(f): 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by wadetaw202: 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fresia01:

Were you in the relationship for phone or for love.....or the phone is the determinant of your love measure?

When he toasted you, did he say he was looking for relationship or he said he was organizing poverty alleviation program?

It's shameful of you that you see relationship as a means to cater for your poverty.

What stops you from working like a responsible person and buying your own phone by yourself?

Or does being a female also means you must be a parasite?

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Danfuster(m): 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
tpiah2:
I find these threads annoying, wbb.

Let me prepare a befitting response since ori yin kii ye daru.

grin grin grin guy chill, you need to know there is no bad publicity.

For those who don't understand the bolded, here's the translation.
since your heads never seizes to stop malfunctioning grin
Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by abidex0z(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
MamaOO:

typical Igbo gold digging girl. she even mentioned that his papa is ACG of something, Na Wetin entice you be that? cheesy so the prerequisite of a relationship is that the guy must buy you things abi. don't you have a job? you no get papa ni? has he paid bride price on your head? ordinary relationship o. he must to build house for your village wen marriage enter the picture oo. looonnnggg hiss! no go find job, dey there dey wait for man wey ho buy you fone. yeye.

and btw sef, if he's stingy y are you still with him? or you want to marry a stingy person? Yoruba boys Yoruba boys una dey shout, but you can't seem to leave them alone. grin #TeamYorubaBoysForLife!!
you head dey there...omo Yoruba atata

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Shymm3x: 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
mercyville:
lol...the trick is repetition and saying it everytime like a mad man.And they are like maybe everybody would believe it.
Eastern cyborgs.Yorubas cannot fight...they built empires.
Yorubas cannot fight,they defeated Dahomey up to Ghana.Yorubas cannot fight,just a handful of them defeated batalions of rebelling cyborgs from yonder...lol.Do you know that yorubas are the only people who have warrior like balls in Nigeria and elsewhere to have killed 68 marauding fulani herdsmen in the SW?Yorubas don't run away from the battle fields,they win or die honourably.
And so on and so forth.The truth is Yorubas are descendants of warriors.History smiled and still smiling when it hears 'Yoruba' but it cried and still crying when it hears......
You know that if wishes were horses....

Lol. That shyte always crack me up.

Yorubas can't fight but the four best boxing prospects of Nigerian origin are Yorubas and Anthony Joshua should be world boxing heavyweight champion in two weeks, with a physique that has never been seen by anyone in boxing. And the three known mixed martial art professionals in the world are all Yorubas.

Yoruba boys are weak but most of the black guys in all the gyms I have been to lifting crazy weights are Yorubas.

Don't even let me get into the street stuffs cos even Caribs know Yoruba guys run almost everywhere out here. They know dem crazy Nigerians that will pressure you off ya block looool. Let me stop there.

Some of these people will end up saying that shyte to people that will beat the brake off their arses like a few of them have been victims of good arsewhopping out here loool. They don't respect their jaws lol.

YoruBadBoy...don't leave ya chic around me cos I'll take ya chic lool.

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by gbaskiboy: 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
magicalBae:

LMAO!! If I get gu* I go just shoot u.
abeg no shoot me, grin grin grin
Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Danfuster(m): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
Igbo boiz be having nightmares when them be seeing #Yorubaboys contact on their GF phone. grin grin

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by mercyville: 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lol. That shyte always crack me up.

Yorubas can't fight but the four best boxing prospects of Nigerian origin are Yorubas and Anthony Joshua should be world boxing heavyweight champion in two weeks, with a physique that has never been seen by anyone in boxing. And the three known mixed martial art professionals in the world are all Yorubas.

Yoruba boys are weak but most of the black guys in all the gyms I have been to lifting crazy weights are Yorubas.

Don't even let me get into the street stuffs cos even Caribs know Yoruba guys run almost everywhere out here. They know dem crazy Nigerians that will pressure you off ya block looool. Let me stop there.

Some of these people will end up saying that shyte to people that will beat the brake off their arses like a few of them have been victims of good arsewhopping out here loool. They don't respect their jaws lol.

YoruBadBoy...don't leave ya chic around me cos I'll take ya chic lool.
It beats me cause I sincerely don't know where they got the piece about yorubas not knowing how to fight from.But I think it is still the fallout from the civil war where almost all the principal and tough fighters were of yoruba stock eg black scorpion,gbadamosi king etc.
Me,I just pity them when they act like lambs when Yoruba guys beat them up in the streets.
I think saying that online makes them happy...lol

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by seunajia: 1:28am On Mar 24, 2016
Slander from useless iPod youths. Eejits.

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by ibtz: 1:35am On Mar 24, 2016
Void d negativity. This thread rily cracked me up. Yoruba 4 lyf

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by tpiah2: 2:19am On Mar 24, 2016
Danfuster:

grin grin grin guy chill, you need to know there is no bad publicity.

For those who don't understand the bolded, here's the translation.
since your heads never seizes to stop malfunctioning grin

it means since you (they) are never not crazy, or never not lunatics.
Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by summerflame(m): 3:54am On Mar 24, 2016
I am happy to be a full blooded Yoruba Boy, IBADAN BOY WITH MAXIMUM SWAG

Re: #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots by Shymm3x: 6:18am On Mar 24, 2016
mercyville:

It beats me cause I sincerely don't know where they got the piece about yorubas not knowing how to fight from.But I think it is still the fallout from the civil war where almost all the principal and tough fighters were of yoruba stock eg black scorpion,gbadamosi king etc.
Me,I just pity them when they act like lambs when Yoruba guys beat them up in the streets.
I think saying that online makes them happy...lol

Lol. I don't even think it's the fallout of the civil war cos if that were to be the premise, Nigeria wouldn't have won that war without Yorubas, hence the East coast clowns hate Yoruba folks with a passion cos of the supreme arsewhopping handed to them by Yoruba warriors. I think it has more to do with reverse psychology and the need to turn despicable lies into truth. That might be their strategy. Or perhaps it's cos Yoruba don't really get into chest beating and savagely violence like the rest of them.

Everyone out here knows that when it comes to real Gs of African descent that will fvck you up, Nigerians of Yoruba stock and Somalis are the craziest. We're just different from Somalis cos Somalis come in two shades: psychos/savages and religious extremists. While with Yoruba boys, there are so many shades and most have all the shades in one - from crazy savages, to street legends, to supremely intelligent and educated folks, to high flyers, to fashionistas, to hustlers and money makers, to businessmen, to supremely creative folks, to ladies' men, to some of the best looking guys you'll ever see, to the life of every party etc.. grin

Dem Yoruba boys - the best out of Africa. Respect ya jaw when you see a YoruBadBoy! grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

When Keke Gets A Conductor / ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January / Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49