Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago (5195 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen & Buhari: FFK And Reno Omokri React (See Tweets) / Nigerians Beg To Join EFCC Fund Recovery Unit ( See Tweets ) / United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by Boland(m): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
mightyokwy:

And i would like to ask, what evidence do you have to show that the money will be released and how sure are u that even if it's finally released, it wouldn't end up in the pocket of few individuals
Ooh!! It's very obvious that this administration has the 'will" to strangle corruption and change things which I'm damn sure the past administration didn't have.. It might have seemed like they doing it in the wrong way to you cos of lack of patience but atleast they have the Will which is something we've not experienced in a very long time..
This is what even the deaf can testify..
Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by mightyokwy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Boland:
Ooh!! It's very obvious that this administration has the 'will" to strangle corruption and change things which I'm damn sure the past administration didn't have.. It might have seemed like they doing it in the wrong way to you cos of lack of patience but atleast they have the Will which is something we've not experienced in a very long time..
This is what even the deaf can testify..
Enough of all these noice about fight against corruption, if Mr President is serious about the fight against corruption he should start with his cronies bcs charity they say begging at home. In fact what is he doing about his budget that has being tagged budget of corruption by international media. The earlier u knw that all these politicians are the same, the earlier for you. They are all corrupt including buhari, nothing good can come out them.
Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by Boland(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
mightyokwy:

Enough of all these noice about fight against corruption, if Mr President is serious about the fight against corruption he should start with his cronies bcs charity they say begging at home. In fact what is he doing about his budget that has being tagged budget of corruption by international media. The earlier u knw that all these politicians are the same, the earlier for you. They are all corrupt including buhari, nothing good can come out them.
Do you really want something good to come out of his government? Bro, be sincere, no pun intended..
Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by mightyokwy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Boland:
Do you really want something good to come out of his government? Bro, be sincere, no pun intended..
Lol, I wish him well buh is unfortunate he has nothing to offer. It's is even becoming more clear as the day goes by that he is nothing but old man who should be enjoying is retirement benefits in his home town with his kings men. He was never the best option, APC shld have gave us someone more vibrant and young.
Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by Nbote(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
Why dem no jus talk say na d normal budget allocation money for the quarter instead of sounding like dey printed extra cash to distribute. So what happens to those "paddings/pads" in the budget?? Pumped to the intended recipients I guess?
Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by irsakant: 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
In fact, this man is clueless, so a Daura man!
Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by Boland(m): 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
mightyokwy:

Lol, I wish him well buh is unfortunate he has nothing to offer. It's is even becoming more clear as the day goes by that he is nothing but old man who should be enjoying is retirement benefits in his home town with his kings men. He was never the best option, APC shld have gave us someone more vibrant and young.
Well, I won't drag this much with you, it seems you have concluded in your mind that he has nothing to offer..
Just wait and see how things unfold, I believed in the Change and I still do Bro..
Enjoy chief!
Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by mightyokwy(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Boland:
Well, I won't drag this much with you, it seems you have concluded in your mind that he has nothing to offer..
Just wait and see how things unfold, I believed in the Change and I still do Bro..
Enjoy chief!
Good for you but for me, I refused to be gullible from day one. The evidence on ground should tell you that we are on long thing
Re: Good News Coming From Mr.president- See Tweets 4mins Ago by Frankyboy1(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
one evil thing about Nigerians is that, we are easily moved(deceived) by stories like this. mostly the apc e-rats undecided

Idiotic fellow! May ur Life be a reflection of what u wish ur country in d next four years! Get a grip, elections re over, nd ur hero lost

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fbi Reveals Nigeria's Richest Politicians / Scanty Crowd As Buhari Visits Kaduna: Up Atiku / Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.