Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Learn How To Make Juice For FREE - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Learn How To Make Juice For FREE (2162 Views)

Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / [photos] Maid Caught On Secret Camera Pouring Her Urine Into Her Boss's Juice / This Powerful Juice Heals The Grey Hair Before The Invention Of Hair Dyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make Juice For FREE by myvision(m): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2016
I do not know if there is anybody here willing to learn how to make juice both fruits and vegetables for FREE!!!

Please indicate your interest and let the learning begins.
Re: Learn How To Make Juice For FREE by onyee25(f): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2016
am interested go on
Re: Learn How To Make Juice For FREE by Haryanphe(f): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2016
passionately interested.
Re: Learn How To Make Juice For FREE by myvision(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2016
You will remember I mentioned 10 benefits of making juice in my last post while explaining why you should consider going into juice production. I also made it known that the health benefit of juice is endless but limited my post to 10 advantages of juice because of time. Click here if you miss our last post.

It is good to know that most juice you buy from the store is heat pasteurized (Pasteurization is a hundred-year-old process that destroys pathogens through simple heat, and is best known for its role in making milk and juices safe for consumption). There are food safety laws that make this necessary. Sugars and preservatives are often added — and by the time the juice gets to you, you’d be lucky if there was any nutrition left at all. Even when preservatives are not added to commercial juices, vital enzymes that are needed for your body to digest and absorb the juice have been lost. These kinds of juices spike blood sugar, create an acidic condition in your blood and help illness proliferate. That’s not the kind of juice I’m talking about.

How about a tall glass of juice to start your day? So, what kind would you like? Spinach? Kale? How about Kale Apple? Wheatgrass juice? Carrot juice? Cabbage juice? Beet juice? Whatever might be your expectation; you are in the right place.

Today, we shall be looking at juice and the types of juice available. Don’t forget we are still in the series “Quick way to make huge money this Easter”.

I’m talking about fresh, raw, organic juice. If you’re going to drink juice, this is the kind you want to drink.

You will need to agree with me that our value determines our worth. That is why you need to know how juice is defined by top juice producers or manufactures. This because there are different ways to juice definition. So, what is a juice?

Simply put, a juice is the liquid and about 90% of the nutrients from a fruit or vegetable. When made fresh and kept raw those nutrients stay intact. And, more enzymes, which help you digest your food, are saved.

When you make juice you extract only the liquid nutrition from the vegetable or fruit and eliminate the fiber. Fiber or pulp is indigestible, so without it in the way, the vitamins and minerals go straight to feed your cells.

When you drink raw juice, you’re getting one of the most easily absorb-able forms of nourishment. Your cells get fed right away. And, you set the tone for attaining optimal health.

So, what exactly are Enzymes? Enzymes are macro-molecular biological catalysts that accelerate, or catalyze, chemical reactions. Enzymes are alive in all raw organic fruits and vegetables. But they begin to die with time, heat and stress. Drinking juice is a great way to take advantage of viable enzymes. “Enzymes are not simply catalysts that make digestion and all other metabolic processes work; they are living proteins that direct the life force into our basic biochemical and metabolic processes. Enzymes even help repair our DNA and RNA” (Rainbow Green Live – Food Cuisine, 112)

There are basically two types of juice

Fruit juice: Fruit juice is primarily made of blended fruits.
Vegetable juice: Vegetable juice is a juice drink made primarily of blended vegetables.

Re: Learn How To Make Juice For FREE by myvision(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2016
Let me quickly bring to your noticed that there are different juicers available in the market at different prices with great production power. However, if you do not have a juicer for whatever reasons; you can make do with your blender, but the blender must be with high speed. If you must get a good juice production!

Secondly, apart from the availability of a juicer or a blender; there are still some things which are very important. Your choice of fruits or vegetables to be blended.

However, it’s good to know that some fruits are not just best for making juice while some are great. This does not mean they are not used at all but carefully.  

Below Are Some Common Juices Named After Their Major Component

Apple Juice:

Apples are high in antioxidants, vitamins A and C, and potassium. Apple juice is great for aiding in a liver flush and has anti-carcinogenic properties.

Beet Juice:

Beets nourish the liver, one of the most important organs in the body, with hundreds of different functions. If your liver is functioning well, most likely everything else in your body will be too.

Carrot Juice:

High in the antioxidant beta-carotene and full of wonder enzymes.

Celery Juice:

High In Sodium — not the artificial type poured from the salt shaker, which is bad for you, but the good, natural kind that promotes tissue flexibility.

Cabbage Juice:

Cabbage juice is high in vitamin C.

Kale Juice:

Kale juice is one of the most powerful cancer fighting juices.

Spinach Juice:

Spinach juice is loaded with iron, chlorophyll, and carotene, and is used to fight cancer.

Wheatgrass Juice:

Wheatgrass juice is abundant in chlorophyll and antioxidants. It’s also very detoxing.

You can combine these juices together and with other fruits and vegetables in order to get specific results.

Here Are Some Fruits That Doesn’t Juice Well?

While many fruits and vegetables taste amazing when juiced, some aren’t as pleasant.

Also, some don’t have enough liquid in them to juice very well.

Some of the vegetables I’ve listed here, you can juice, but you might be in for a surprise when you do. I advise you try it personally first before using it to make family or commercial juice.

Vegetables that Don’t Taste So Hot When Juiced

Rhubarb
Onion
Leeks
White Potatoes
Fruits that Won’t Produce Much Juice

Strawberries
Avocados
Blueberries
Bananas
Kiwi
Cherries
Remember, juices are made for different purposes. So, I think it’s safe to say that the greener the juice, the more beneficial it is – especially when you’re dealing with a toxic digestive system.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Juice For FREE by jemigold: 11:25am On Mar 23, 2016
Following.
Re: Learn How To Make Juice For FREE by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2016
Go on please...
Re: Learn How To Make Juice For FREE by myvision(m): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2016

How to Make Juice Like A Professional In 60 seconds

I told you that you can use your kitchen blender in my previous post. This is probably because you are to save time and money. Using blender works especially well if you have a high quality high speed blender.

How to Make Juice Like A Professional In 60 seconds

Did I say 60 seconds? I must have lost my mind. Making juice can be very simple and fast but can’t be done in 60 seconds. So, how do we make juice fast?

Simply, chop your produce and begin placing it into your blender, little by little with enough pure water to cover the vegetables. Blend, and add more vegetables, fruit and water as needed until you have enough juice. Then, pour the mixture through a strainer or nut milk bag to catch the pulp. Nut milk bags are very helpful when using your blender to juice because they allow you to squeeze out every last drop of liquid.

Juice production is as simple as that and can be very complex if you want and even more complex if you desire. What actually determines the complexity of your juice production are the fruits and vegetables use have decided to use.

Other Foods, Super-foods and Supplements to Add to Your Juices

Did I say anything about super-foods and algaes before now? These are ancient, whole, raw foods that have more recently appeared on the commercial supplement market.

Generally, we call them super-foods because their nutritional profile far exceeds that of common foods like vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds and grains. They also tend to be more absorbable, which means that your body will be able to more effectively use all of the nutrition that they contain.

Adding super-foods to your juices can help you fill cravings and keep you satisfied. This might be particularly helpful if you are deficient in some nutrients.

Below are some easy-to-find super-foods that you may want to add to your juices.

Spirulina

Spirulina is an algae. It is also the world’s oldest source of complete food – containing a high amount of complete proteins, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids. It has been known to aid in the healing of many illnesses including developmental problems in children.

You can add spirulina to your juice in powder form. Then, shake or stir well.

Chlorella

Chlorella is another form of algae that has been around for thousands of years. Because it is less cooling than spirulina it can be easier for people who live in cooler climates to absorb. Chlorella naturally cleans the water systems of toxic waste, and the same benefits are shared within your body when you add chlorella to your diet. It’s a great detoxifier. Chlorella can be added to your juice just like spirulina. Some green formulas even combine the two algaes.

Young Coconut Water

This is the juice or liquid from inside a young green coconut. Oftentimes, these coconuts are sold in your healthy grocery store with a white husk on the outside. This means that the green shell has been removed, and the husk has been treated for travel.

Coconut Water has been used to save lives in 3rd world countries though coconut IV, because the chemical make up of the water is identical to human blood plasma. Of course, this water (or juice) is mineral rich. In fact, drinking coconut while working out can take the place of any sports drink out there. It replenishes your electrolytes in a much healthier way. Add coconut water to your juice if you want something sweet and mellow, but that packs a huge nutritional punch.

Green Powders

There are so many green powders on the market that you can use to enhance the value of your juice. Most of them contain dried vegetables, greens, grasses and roots – so that you get both nutritional value and also healing properties like, liver support.

If you know that you have nutrient deficiencies or problems absorbing the nutrition from your food, adding a high quality green powder to your juice may help you.

Vitamineral Green

Vitamineral Green is a very balanced, alkaline green powder formula that we like a lot. The company, Health Force Nutritionals, takes great care in selecting high quality organic ingredients and balancing their formulas properly for ultimate absorption.

Ormus Greens

Ormus Greens is another awesome option for green powders. They are grown in soil that is rich in gold, silver and trace minerals that give the greens a magnetic quality. They are said to increase the vibrational frequency of those who consume them.

Re: Learn How To Make Juice For FREE by Onegai(f): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
Interested...
Re: Learn How To Make Juice For FREE by Haryanphe(f): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
wow. u r doing a great job here, am keenly following

(1) (Reply)

Can Marrying Someone With Divorced Parents Be An Issue? / Help A Widower With Children Fees / Will You Terminate Your Pregnancy If The Doctor Told You To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.