Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! (2143 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / Not The Marriage I Had In Mind / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
I have been married for about 3 years. Unfortunately, my marriage isn't bliss like I planned. I saw the signs but too weak to renege on my promise for marriage at the time. My marriage is plagued with these behavior from my partner:

1. Intensity
2. Isolation
3. Extreme Jealousy, Possessiveness and Mistrust
4. Belittling
5. Volatility

What do I do?
Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
I just looked through your posts and in the thread below you said
"My entire nuclear family didn't attend mine [wedding] including parents and siblings. None did...".
by Kessykelly: 11:53pm On Apr 21

https://www.nairaland.com/5146299/father-refused-attend-wedding/1#77745065

Why didn't anyone in your family attend the wedding?

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by Greatzeus(m): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
Break down these grammars for us in details biko shocked
Intensity shocked could be good thing you know,kindly explain.
Isolation,we get that one, probably there's lack of proper communication
Belittling? How
Volatility? Chai tongue
Could it be the problem in your marriage is using unnecessary grammars when simple words could suffice? Just saying undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
theButterfly:
I just looked through your posts and in the thread below you said
"My entire nuclear family didn't attend mine [wedding] including parents and siblings. None did...".
by Kessykelly: 11:53pm On Apr 21

https://www.nairaland.com/5146299/father-refused-attend-wedding/1#77745065

Why didn't anyone in your family attend the wedding?

Story for another day. Wedding is different from marriage!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
Greatzeus:
Belittling? How
Volatility? Chai tongue
Could it be the problem in your marriage is using unnecessary grammars wen simple words could suffice? Just saying undecided

Lol. If you know you know o, I no fit shout!
Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by Donald3d(m): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
We need more details.
Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by thorpido(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Are you female or male sef?
Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2019
thorpido:
Are you female or male sef?

If you know you know.
Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kessykelly:

You don't sound like someone that is in urgent need of advice that will salvage your marriage going by your replies on the thread to people who asked you genuine question to know the beginning of your problems. The excuses you made up there is so vague nothing to it again.
Which one is IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kessykelly:

I wonder why you created a thread if you're not willing to give some honest background information for people to advice you accordingly. But it looks like you're not really looking for advice.

10 Likes

Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
virgoquin:

You don't sound like someone that is in urgent need of advice that will salvage your marriage going by your replies on the thread to people who asked you genuine question to know the beginning of your problems. The excuses you made up there is so vague nothing to it again.
Which one is IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

I guess you are not married because if you are, you won't probe further! Anyway, I have already gotten the answer I sought.
Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by LewsTherin: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
I am married and all I can see on this thread is someone who most definitely is not really looking for advice. More like someone who wants to troll nairaland.

16 Likes

Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by Biglittlelois(f): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
LewsTherin:
I am married and all I can see on this thread is someone who most definitely is not really looking for advice. More like someone who wants to troll nairaland.

I feel same too, which one is if you know you know? Well he said he has gotin a solution already, lol.

9 Likes

Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by Ishilove: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
This one open thread to troll.

Oshisko

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I feel same too, which one is if you know you know? Well she said she has gotin a solution already, lol.

How did you conclude its a she?

You have stereotyped men as the ones always giving problems in marriage hence it has to be a she?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kessykelly:
I have been married for about 3 years. Unfortunately, my marriage isn't bliss like I planned. I saw the signs but too weak to renege on my promise for marriage at the time. My marriage is plagued with these behavior from my partner:

1. Intensity
2. Isolation
4. Belittling
5. Volatility

What do I do?

These words however discrete, could have different meaning to different individuals based on learning and experience.

I can see that you have not come here for solution.

Rather you came to add to people's problems with that ambiguous list grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by sisisioge: 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
Chai...your English self is plenty. Just be patient and talk to your partner. How to do this?

Get her a nice gift, get on your knees and say..."baby, please help me. I need you to be my peace. Stop being
1. Intensity
2. Isolation
4. Belittling
5. Volatility"

If she were me, na laugh you go first laugh before we begin the talk grin. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
sisisioge:
Chai...your English self is plenty. Just be patient and talk to your partner. How to do this?

Get her a nice gift, get on your knees and say..."baby, please help me. I need you to be my peace. Stop being
1. Intensity
2. Isolation
4. Belittling
5. Volatility"

If she were me, na laugh you go first laugh before we begin the talk grin. Good luck.

grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by uboma(m): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
Greatzeus:
Belittling? How
Volatility? Chai tongue
Could it be the problem in your marriage is using unnecessary grammars when simple words could suffice? Just saying undecided

Hahahah

You are funny but true.
Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by Biglittlelois(f): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
breezy147:

How did you conclude its a she?

You have stereotyped men as the ones always giving problems in marriage hence it has to be a she?

I didn't stereotype, I actually thought wrong, my bad, I'll modify.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by bujebudanu1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
Greatzeus:
Belittling? How
Volatility? Chai tongue

grin check your dictionary

Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by Ganjafama(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
This thread needs to be erased

1 Like

Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by bukatyne(f): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ganjafama:
This thread needs to be erased

Honestly, closing it doesn't do it justice.

Erase is the word.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 22, 2019
Thank you all for your various advice and comments. I wanted to cross check on the next step with someone who will be objective because she/he is not involved and I have gotten the answer. Again, thank you. If you still want to say something, please feel free but so far, I have gotten the answer that I want.
Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by GennyCheta(f): 9:32am On Sep 22, 2019
Kessykelly:

Lol. If you know you know o, I no fit shout!
You posted dis in romanceland
From your response here it's either you are not married at all you just want to post a story, or you are the problem in your marriage
Unseriousnes everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by GennyCheta(f): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2019
LewsTherin:
Exactly

1 Like

Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2019
GennyCheta:

From your response here it's either you are not married at all you just want to post a story, or you are the problem in your marriage
Unseriousnes everywhere
Kessykelly:
Thank you all for your various advice and comments. I wanted to cross check on the next step with someone who will be objective because she/he is not involved and I have gotten the answer. Again, thank you. If you still want to say something, please feel free but so far, I have gotten the answer that I want.

No further comments.
Re: I'm In Hell Of A Marriage, I Need Help ! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
GennyCheta:

Unseriousnes everywhere
Couldn't agree more.

(1) (Reply)

My encounter with an elderly woman today. / Man Who Went To Stand As Surety For Somone Buying Keke Ran After Hearing T Price / Is It Possible To Marry And Genuinely Love A White Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.