Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,617 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Woman Rubs Vicks Vaporub On Her Stomach. The Reason Will Surprise You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Rubs Vicks Vaporub On Her Stomach. The Reason Will Surprise You (3021 Views)

Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) / Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Rubs Vicks Vaporub On Her Stomach. The Reason Will Surprise You by cocolacec(m): 10:24am On Mar 23, 2016
I have always considered myself to be a person who tries to get the best out of anything. I love those hacks that I see on the internet, but I have never expected to see a hack that included Vicks VapoRub. I thought that it could be used only in treating coughs and colds. But recently I discovered something that made me realize how little we really know.
Vicks VapoRub consists of a mixture of petrolatum, camphor, eucalyptus oil, cedar leaf oil and turpentine oil. It makes overly stretched skin feel softer, and it also reduces the dry appearance that makes stretch marks stand out.

What is important is that the producers of Vicks Vaporub do not claim that the product can reduce stretch marks. But the product has the anti-inflammatory property of eucalyptus. Women who have used it say that within a week of utilizing it, their stretch marks were 60 to 100 per cent gone.

But this is not the only use of Vicks VapoRub.

Vicks VapoRub has another utilization. You can use it as a mosquito or a bug repellent. Are you surprised? You should not be. Just rub a light coat of Vicks VapoRub on your skin before going out or before going to bed, and the mosquitoes will not buzz near you.

Here is another way to deal with mosquitoes if you have already been bitten. You should apply Vicks to the bite area and cover it with a Band-Aid in order to relieve itching. It is very effective and very fast. The strong aroma offers added protections against other bugs and insects.

We have to accept the fact that we never know enough. For example, we did not know enough about the other uses of Vicks VapoRub. We hope that these uses will help you as well.

Source:

lifehacker.com

viralplots.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Rubs Vicks Vaporub On Her Stomach. The Reason Will Surprise You by adepeju28: 9:41pm On May 12, 2017
Where did you get it cos I searched more than 4 pharmacy and all to no avail

(1) (Reply)

Botched Breast Surgery: Lady Who Paid Dr. Anu #1.6m For Breast Surgery Cries Out / Simple Tips On How To Eliminate Body Odor / JOHESU Declares 5-day Warning Strike From Jan 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.