Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

See How Falz The Bad Guy Was Made To Look Like A Dwarf By His Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Falz The Bad Guy Was Made To Look Like A Dwarf By His Friend (4822 Views)

This Guy Was Arrested With Dammy Krane For Fraud In Miami (Photos) / Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] / How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Falz The Bad Guy Was Made To Look Like A Dwarf By His Friend by Kyliegame: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2016
Lol, this his friend is really tall menh! The music and comedian posted the picture on his Instagram and asked his fans to caption it for him

Re: See How Falz The Bad Guy Was Made To Look Like A Dwarf By His Friend by Kyliegame: 10:26am On Mar 23, 2016
let me drop my own, they both look like David and Goliath cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See How Falz The Bad Guy Was Made To Look Like A Dwarf By His Friend by Damianobi(m): 10:29am On Mar 23, 2016
Lolz...that one friend that makes u look short cus of his excess height
Re: See How Falz The Bad Guy Was Made To Look Like A Dwarf By His Friend by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2016
i like Falz vintage shirt

1 Like

Re: See How Falz The Bad Guy Was Made To Look Like A Dwarf By His Friend by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2016
Shi.t, that look on his face tho.
Re: See How Falz The Bad Guy Was Made To Look Like A Dwarf By His Friend by NiRfreak(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2016
falz: Uncle pls i want to go and shit

Uncle: just manage. let them know am ur big uncle.
Re: See How Falz The Bad Guy Was Made To Look Like A Dwarf By His Friend by Izecson3D(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lol. Badt guyz
Re: See How Falz The Bad Guy Was Made To Look Like A Dwarf By His Friend by halfricanadian(f): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin falz b like * i am a soldier oya go on ur kneels is ur height longer dan my bullet*

1 Like

Re: See How Falz The Bad Guy Was Made To Look Like A Dwarf By His Friend by Pennsylvania: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
Height of a basket baller
Re: See How Falz The Bad Guy Was Made To Look Like A Dwarf By His Friend by ellahzy(f): 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: See How Falz The Bad Guy Was Made To Look Like A Dwarf By His Friend by greyce: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
He's an oppressor of heights grin grin grin
Re: See How Falz The Bad Guy Was Made To Look Like A Dwarf By His Friend by techmart(m): 12:51am On Mar 24, 2016
lol...
Re: See How Falz The Bad Guy Was Made To Look Like A Dwarf By His Friend by Kyllahmc(m): 1:21am On Mar 24, 2016
Lol this dude long abeg
Re: See How Falz The Bad Guy Was Made To Look Like A Dwarf By His Friend by pretydiva(f): 3:09am On Mar 24, 2016
Dis dude is a giant mehn shocked
Re: See How Falz The Bad Guy Was Made To Look Like A Dwarf By His Friend by mariosam(m): 3:23am On Mar 24, 2016
Lol....see intimidation
Re: See How Falz The Bad Guy Was Made To Look Like A Dwarf By His Friend by seankay(m): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2016
Falz facial expression got me laughing hard
Re: See How Falz The Bad Guy Was Made To Look Like A Dwarf By His Friend by Danielle22(f): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
Kyliegame:
let me drop my own, they both look like David and Goliath cheesy
True!
Re: See How Falz The Bad Guy Was Made To Look Like A Dwarf By His Friend by NobleAngell(f): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
Is Falz tall? He is totally 'untall' and secondly, the other dude is veeeeeery tall.

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of 24years Boy Marries 20years Girl - Youngest Couples In Nigeria / . / 'right Before I Get Myself Wet' - Beverly Osu Goes Braless In Beach Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.