Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Keyboardist And Bassist Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Keyboardist And Bassist Needed (2031 Views)

A Keyboardist / Vacancy Church Keyboardist / Keyboardist Needed In New Bodija Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyboardist And Bassist Needed by adorablevincy: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2016
There is an urgent need to employ the services of a keyboardist and a bassist in a church in FESTAC Amuwo odofin Lagos. The person must live in FESTAC or it's surbub. Must be very good in scoring and playing western songs. Must be ready to train people on how to play the keyboard and bass guitar. Must be humble and creative. Pay per month is 20k. Interested? Contact Vincent, 08089214211.
Re: Keyboardist And Bassist Needed by BJOO(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2016
Rubbish u wanna a pay a proffesional 20k

4 Likes

Re: Keyboardist And Bassist Needed by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2016
Was abt typing the same as the poster abv...look @ the way he is typing "must be" "must be" an he is saying 20k some pple have the heart of a devil undecided

1 Like

Re: Keyboardist And Bassist Needed by playdude(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
The poster is sick, don't worry, u wuld get some low quality dudes dat would take years to pick keys for dat ridiculous amount. Can't even do 40k for dat area...Errant Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Keyboardist And Bassist Needed by gmacnoms(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
adorablevincy:
There is an urgent need to employ the services of a keyboardist and a bassist in a church in FESTAC Amuwo odofin Lagos. The person must live in FESTAC or it's surbub. Must be very good in scoring and playing western songs. Must be ready to train people on how to play the keyboard and bass guitar. Must be humble and creative. Pay per month is 20k. Interested? Contact Vincent, 08089214211.
broda, y. Play, sscore, and teach, all for 20k?
Re: Keyboardist And Bassist Needed by adorablevincy: 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hei...... All you guys reacting the way you want and feel. I got all of you very cheap! I have employed not less than 9 keyboardists and they were not dedicated not minding the pay. One thing is that instrumentalists are normally stubborn and greedy. This time around I decided to test the heart of the person for money consciousness. Sorry I got you guys.... I am a young man and I've gotten the best guy ever. He came with the heart of service. The package is juicy k? We can't be fooled again by you guys. tongue grin
Re: Keyboardist And Bassist Needed by KayWills(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
@ poster ...the tunder that will fire you is still being checked in heaven.idiot

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Abolish Employment Age Barrier. / Mwanga Limited.. / Exciting Job Opportunities!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.