Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business (37618 Views)

Do You Think It Is Wise To Invest 20m In Truck Business? / Tipper Business Vs Box Truck Business / Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 4:08am On Sep 05, 2019
good morning
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
Weekends are for general truck servicing
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by Teel012(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
jam04:
Weekends are for general truck servicing
Great thread, just discovered it. Is your haulage analysis of 2016 still valid now?
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by skymint: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
Kindly advise me on how to make good money from my Mitsubishi canter 6tyres?
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 1:43am On Sep 08, 2019
Teel012:
Great thread, just discovered it. Is your haulage analysis of 2016 still valid now?

yes but now with better and workable options. you can learn more from our website or talk to us on whatsapp or phone call
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 1:45am On Sep 08, 2019
skymint:
Kindly advise me on how to make good money from my Mitsubishi canter 6tyres?

get a good driver and mechanic
dont delay or postpone service/maintenance
buy original spare parts
domt use adulterated fuel (come with AGO)
Dont overload to protect the chasis

1 Like

Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by karlxavier(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
Please, how much does it cost to get a mark truck with the head and body ready to be used?

Note, the mark would be for carrying Containers. What's the current price now please
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by Teel012(m): 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
jam04:

yes but now with better and workable options. you can learn more from our website or talk to us on whatsapp or phone call
thanks for the response, I'm glad to hear that, send your website pls.
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 5:29am On Sep 09, 2019
Teel012:
thanks for the response, I'm glad to hear that, send your website pls.

it is on my profile
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by igbsam(m): 6:08am On Sep 09, 2019
Just found this thread as i have so much interest in haulage and truck business. Following and i hope to give you a call soon so we can discuss.
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by karlxavier(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
karlxavier:
Please, how much does it cost to get a mark truck with the head and body ready to be used?

Note, the mark would be for carrying Containers. What's the current price now please

Please, I need replies to this boss
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
karlxavier:

Please, I need replies to this boss

depends in the type of Mack truck..what model do you have in mind
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
jam04:
This is not your typical truck thread where you are enticed to buy trucks and sit back while you watch your investment grow… NO. This thread is to give you the most inner shrouded details about truck haulage. If you are not a patient investor do not go beyond this paragraph.

As a matter of fact transport business is the 3rd most lucrative business in Nigeria after oil and ICT. There are over 180m Nigerians that need to move from one point to another or carry goods. Whether you live in the rural arrears or in the city you must make use of transport. So the question I know you must have in mind now is why is the business so difficult for an investor to make any meaningful returns from? The answer is simple: GREED and IGNORANCE, greed on the part of the managers as they want to reap more than necessary and this comes about because the investor himself does not know much about the business which is where ignorance comes in.

Are you looking for a business to invest your money that guarantee and protects your capital?

Are you looking for an investment that does not require your time or presence and gives you both monthly and yearly returns up to 60%?

I am not here to sell manual or e-book. I want to share this knowledge and idea to all nairalanders and guests. This will help you know what is going on with your investment and from experience, truck managers and drivers always respect investors who know much about the business. They will be careful to give failure excuses or dupe you. This is what I do. I am a transport enthusiast and manager…

Stay tuned...

Log onto our website below(on our signature) to learn more
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
Sunday work
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2019
good morning
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
Welcome the wet season
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2019
good morning
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 6:33am On Sep 30, 2019
a good working 30tons truck for sale at giveaway price
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 7:24am On Oct 03, 2019
In urgent need of 10 units 30tons capacity truck
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 6:53am On Oct 05, 2019
good morning
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by Izzz: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Good day, Please I am very much interested investing on this truck haulage business. Which company can I trust also can 5MILLION naira suffice? Please I will appreciate your reply. my email is, iseaboy@yahoo.com
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
Good morning
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
Izzz:
Good day, Please I am very much interested investing on this truck haulage business. Which company can I trust also can 5MILLION naira suffice? Please I will appreciate your reply. my email is, iseaboy@yahoo.com

check your mail

1 Like

Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 5:45am On Oct 16, 2019
good morning
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by Izzz: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
bro good day, I just responded. regards
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
happy weekend
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
more info on the website
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by david16(m): 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hello Sir, i have been following your topic for sometime now and I must say. Its very enlightening, your website Is also fantastic i must say.

I have two questions though, which I will appreciate if you give answers to.

1. What if we bring our trucks to be registered at your company. Will it allowed? That is if someone has an existing dump truck in a good condition.

2. I'd like to know the current prices of 10 tons, 20 tons and 30 tons truck respectively.

Thanks sir.
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
david16:
Hello Sir, i have been following your topic for sometime now and I must say. Its very enlightening, your website Is also fantastic i must say.

I have two questions though, which I will appreciate if you give answers to.

1. What if we bring our trucks to be registered at your company. Will it allowed? That is if someone has an existing dump truck in a good condition.

2. I'd like to know the current prices of 10 tons, 20 tons and 30 tons truck respectively.

Thanks sir.

Yes you can bring in your truck provided it is in good working condition

price of truck depends on the seller and brands
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by david16(m): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
OK. Noted. Thanks.

jam04:

Yes you can bring in your truck provided it is in good working condition

price of truck depends on the seller and brands

1 Like

Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
Maintenance weekend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Starting A Cooking Gas (LPG) Distribution Business / GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account / Lagos City Hotel Rates Are The Most Expensive In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.