Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Can This Woman Really Give Birth To This Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can This Woman Really Give Birth To This Child (969 Views)

Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / Forcing A Child To Eat: Is This Child Abuse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Woman Really Give Birth To This Child by benylucy: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2016
CAN SHE GIVE BIRTH TO THIS BABY... AND WERE CAN WE FIND THIS IN NIGERIA ?...

1 Like

Re: Can This Woman Really Give Birth To This Child by olamide452(f): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Can This Woman Really Give Birth To This Child by Gloria3389(f): 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
who's the father of the child

1 Like

Re: Can This Woman Really Give Birth To This Child by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hmm

Re: Can This Woman Really Give Birth To This Child by Prizzed: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
From all states in Nigeria, you are welcome to join us. Fake people are not allowed in, Single Christians willing to improve spiritually, as well as knowing how to wear the right attitude that will propel them into meeting the true one God has prepared for them are the ones that will find purpose in this group.

NB, if you are already engaged pls we implore you not to join

If interested pls add this BB Pin to join - 58BF47FE. and you will be redirected to the whatsapp group
Re: Can This Woman Really Give Birth To This Child by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Prizzed:
From all states in Nigeria, you are welcome to join us. Fake people are not allowed in, Single Christians willing to improve spiritually, as well as knowing how to wear the right attitude that will propel them into meeting the true one God has prepared for them are the ones that will find purpose in this group.

NB, if you are already engaged pls we implore you not to join

If interested pls add this BB Pin to join - 58BF47FE. and you will be redirected to the whatsapp group
who is qualified to join??

What's your criteria??

(1) (Reply)

What My Revelation Stand For / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Uk, Incurs £500,000 Hospital Bill / Please I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.