Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Guys, Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother? (954 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother? by LegendaryArnold(m): 7:06am On Jun 04, 2017
Guys, can you marry a woman like your mother?

for me, it's an indifferent thingy... momma can be all jovial, sweet and caring, but she's too hot tempered. She too get choko mhen. But age is making her calm down though... but I can't wait till old age for that sad
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother? by Ahmed0336(m): 7:09am On Jun 04, 2017
Hell YEAH!! !!! kiss
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother? by jcflex(m): 7:29am On Jun 04, 2017
am sure around 97% will give you a yes.

cus Mummy are ready to sacrifice anything as far as their children is concern.

not talking of mummy of today.
that you see them with expensive wears, and now see their children with tattered cloth.
All they are after is deir own sexy look.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother? by ExpressBooking(m): 7:30am On Jun 04, 2017
I will marry her over and over again
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother? by torres89: 7:32am On Jun 04, 2017
bachelors will rush to say yes and will start looking for girls

like their mother.

u will never find one , if u like that.

your mother was once a lady that made mistakes , u didn't even know her when she was young. sometimes when am my uncle's talk about my mother's past , I wonder if I might put up with any lady like that.

but she learnt from experience as all ideal women and human beings do.

marriage is not beans , it takes a lot to leave with.

I would definitely love to marry a gal like my mother , but again I no there's no such thing as perfect.

am saying all this because my dad made the mistake of the constant thoughts of keeping someone like his mother. instead of just learning how to live with an imperfect woman

now there are separated, if he had understood my mother well and a few facts about life which I stated above. he won't have​ divorced.

so bachelors in the house be very careful

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother? by lajoshua: 8:23am On Jun 04, 2017
NO!!!!!!

Do you know why I said no?

Because there is no lady especially Nigerian lady that can ever be like my mama. They don't have what it takes. Period!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:14am On Jun 04, 2017
Honestly speaking, a woman like Berbierklaus' mother is the dream of every man. The woman that birthed such a great character is superbly great and unique.

NoW To My Mother:

Who wouldn't wish to marry a loyal woman that will never cheat on him even in 100 years of absence? (Though my father was never an absentee husband lol)

Who wouldn't wish to end up with a woman, who had Little formal training, but equipped her husband (my father) with skills that he used to make career for himself?

Who wouldn't want to end up with a woman that would sell off her clothes and properties just to augment school fees for her kids?

Who wouldn't want to end up with a woman that is hardworking and never stop hustling (legitimately) even when pregnant just to ensure that she support the family?

Who wouldn't want a woman whose loyalty her MIL attest and whose support is guaranteed not to just her Children but to others?

Who wouldn't want a woman that will never cease to encourage you to succeed irrespective of situation?

Who wouldn't want a wife that never jokes with prayers both night and day?

Not perfect, but here comes a woman that I will marry over and over again if it were possible...
#ProudOfYouMummy

I understand that these traits are possessed by most of our mothers. I may not be wrong to say that 100% of my friends don't joke with their mothers and seek women like their mothers.

I shall always be proud of Berbierklaus' mom, my mom and my friends' moms, including millions out there.

I won't hesitate to put the ring in the finger of any lady that possess these traits.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother? by Frankgenius213: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Honestly speaking, a woman like Berbierklaus' mother is the dream of every man. The woman that birthed such a great character is superbly great and unique.

NoW To My Mother:

Who wouldn't wish to marry a loyal woman that will never cheat on him even in 100 years of absence? (Though my father was never an absentee husband lol)

Who wouldn't wish to end up with a woman, who had Little formal training, but equipped her husband (my father) with skills that he used to make career for himself?

Who wouldn't want to end up with a woman that would sell off her clothes and properties just to augment school fees for her kids?

Who wouldn't want to end up with a woman that is hardworking and never stop hustling (legitimately) even when pregnant just to ensure that she support the family?

Who wouldn't want a woman whose loyalty her MIL attest and whose support is guaranteed not to just her Children but to others?

Who wouldn't want a woman that will never cease to encourage you to succeed irrespective of situation?

Who wouldn't want a wife that never jokes with prayers both night and day?

Not perfect, but here comes a woman that I will marry over and over again if it were possible...
#ProudOfYouMummy

I understand that these traits are possessed by most of our mothers. I may not be wrong to say that 100% of my friends don't joke with their mothers and seek women like their mothers.

I shall always be proud of Berbierklaus' mom, my mom and my friends' moms, including millions out there.

I won't hesitate to put the ring in the finger of any lady that possess these traits.

what of the girl I introduced to u at abule egba

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother? by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:48am On Jun 06, 2017
Frankgenius213:

what of the girl I introduced to u at abule egba
lmao bursted!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
There aren't any.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
NO!!! i no fit abeg.haba.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Went To Sleep With A Married Lady In Anambra Caught Unclad(photos) / What Test(s) Do I And My Fiancee Needs To Do Before We Get Marry? / For Your Tiles Contact Ifeanyi Chris Chinaka The CEO Of Chris Eva's Nigeria Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.